- Hand laid fiberglass hull and deck
- Deck is set in a 6" flange in the hull, fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint.
- 4200 lbs. lead external keel fastened with 3/4" Everdur bolts.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides (2021)
- White gelcoat deck with molded-in light tan nonskid on deck and cockpit sole.
- Blue white boot stripe (2021)
- Gold cove stripe
- Black bottom paint (Bottom stripped and repainted 2021)
- Oiled teak exterior trim
- Hinckley stainless steel stemhead with bow roller and integral chocks.
- Oiled teak: toe rails, deck trim, handrails, hatch boxes, cockpit inboard coaming and trim and aft lazarette hatch.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits, stainless steel stanchions and double lifelines with gates.
- White translucent cover on opening hatches with oiled teak hatch box
- (5) fixed ports and windows with opening portlight in head.
- Custom housetop varnished teak anchor chocks
- Stainless steel genoa tracks on coamings.
Large aft cockpit with a bridge deck:
- Dodger over companionway
- Bimini – new in Ocean Blue Sunbrella
- Teak covered interior coamings included built-in winch pockets.
- Two (2) spacious sail lockers - Fiberglass opening cockpit seats with rubber gaskets and drains
- Screened sole scuppers.
- Cockpit cushions
Pedestal wheel steering
- Stainless steel 32” steering wheel with elkhide covered rim.
- Switch panel and engine controls are located conveniently for helmsman.
- Stainless steel pedestal guard - with mounted Garmin chartplotter/radar.
- Compass mounted in stainless steel binnacle with cover.
- Primary winches - convenient to the helmsman
- Helm cover (2010)
Accommodations include two cabins and a separate Head layout that is finished in varnished light mahogany, a white overhead and a solid teak and holly sole.
The Main Cabin includes the Galley, Galley/Nav area and the Main Salon forward. Forward is a separate Head and the Master Stateroom.
Entry to the Main Cabin is from the cockpit companionway steps immediately into the handy Galley and Nav areas:
GALLEY - Full-width Aft - features:
- Formica countertops with stainless steel trim
- Gimballed three burner Hillerange propane stove with oven and broiler.
- Matching Formica stove cover - stores behind stove - adds additional workspace.
- Varnished mahogany cup rack outboard.
- Sliding door locker storage outboard.
- Port offers natural light.
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Dry locker outboard is counter hatch-top accessed.
- Drawer storage
- Switches and gauge in aft bulkhead
- 12-volt lighting
- Large icebox, accessed through countertop hatches.
- Countertop acts as chart table and there is chart storage above.
- Dish storage and electronics outboard - behind sliding doors.
- Electrical panel - Aft.
- Chart storage in locker above outboard starboard locker
Varnished mahogany half bulkhead separates the main salon from the galley areas.
- Bulkhead mounted, fold-down varnished mahogany dining table - has port and starboard settees/transom berths to provide seating.
- Salon can sleep four - Two in the settee/transom berths and two in the pilot berths outboard port and starboard.
- Storage is under the berths.
- 12-volt light forward of the berth.
- A hanging locker is starboard and forward of the berths.
Forward bulkhead includes:
- Large custom shelf
- 12-volt bulkhead mounted lighting.
A solid door forward is available to separate the Forward Stateroom from the Main Cabin area.
HEAD (Next forward to port):
- A solid door leads into the Head from main cabin.
Head features include:
- A fiberglass pan sole for easy cleaning.
- Formica countertop
- Stainless steel sink with fixtures.
- Telephone-style shower.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Jabsco head with holding tank and macerator pump to overboard discharge
- Linen locker and storage locker with varnished mahogany door outboard.
- Seat between with cushion and access under cushion.
- Storage area underneath the berths.
- Forward access to forepeak that has additional storage space.
- Ports and an overhead opening hatch with screen.
- 2016 Yanmar 3YM30AE 30hp diesel engine
- Engine is easily accessible for maintenance.
- Racor 500 fuel filter
- 1” stainless steel prop shaft with dripless shaft seal
- Three bladed prop
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual Whale gusher manual bilge pump.
- Jabsco Fresh water pump
- Fresh water manual pump at galley
- Allcraft 5 gallon water heater
- Holding tank with Y-valve and overboard discharge pump (pump new 2021)
- 12v system with separate starting and house batteries
- 12v circuit panel with breaker and voltmeter
- Xantrex Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/charger
- Removable solar panel
ELECTRONICS & NAVAGATION:
- Garmin GPSmap 741XS charplotter in NavPod at the helm
- Garmin GMR 18 HD Radome
- B&G WS320 wireless wind sensor with B&G display at helm (2021)
- Furuno Multi instrument displays for speed and depth
- Icom IC-M506 VHF
- Raymarine EV100 wheel autopilot (new 2021)
- Constellation 5” compass
- Fusion MS-RA 205 Stereo with four speakers
SPARS, RIGGING & SAILS:
- Hinckley fabricated aluminum mast and boom
- New stainless steel wire standing rigging (2015)
- New stainless steel chainplates (2015)
- Harken roller furling headstay
- Stainless steel rigid vang
- Spinnaker mast on track with spinnaker pole and storage chocks on deck
- Barient 22 self tailing primary winches
- Self tailing winch on mast for halyards
- Doyle main (approximately 8 years old)
- Doyle 130% Genoa (approximately 4 years old)
- Doyle spinnaker
- Ocean Blue Sunbrella stack pack with lazyjacks (new 2021)
- Danforth anchor with chain/rope rode
- Life ring
- (2) portable fire extinguishers
- Clock and Barometer