£24 750 (Nkr 291 317) Skatt betalt
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 55 909 (18 Jul)
1973 Elizabethan 30
MOONSHOT is a lovely example of an Elizabethan 30 cruiser-racer - designed by David Thomas. These yachts are regarded as fast and excellent cruising vessels that stand the test of time. They have a well proven history for sea faring capabilities. MOONSHOT has been very well maintained and cared for during her current ownership.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP construction.
- Hull is Stars & Stripes – blue.
- White coachroof.
- Pale grey deck – professionally re-sprayed in Awlgrip – 2013.
- Underwater sections of hull epoxied 2004.
Keel & Rudder:
- Cast iron fin keel – keel removed, re-engineered with new keel frames & keel bolts 2019.
- Spade rudder with tiller steering.
- New rudder, stock & skeg to improve performance and handling, per naval architect designs by Hugh Welbourne.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2013 Beta 14hp diesel engine (minimal hours).
- Shaft driven Morse control.
- 2-bladed bronze prop.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Tiller steering.
- Emergency tiller.
- 13amp 2 gang switched outlet.
- ADVERC charging management system.
- Shorepower inlet & power cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Water pump in galley & head.
- Manual bilge pumps.
- Electric bilge pumps.
- 2 x Fresh water tanks - 50 litres.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- TackTick wind instruments.
- Raymarine i50 Tridata speed & depth.
- Plastimo gas cooker.
- Moulded cool box.
- New Lavac marine WC (unused).
- Sony MP3 player.
- Speakers in cockpit & cabin.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 5 berths in 1 cabin. Forward v-berth, two main saloon & aft pilot berth.
- New headlining & teak & holly effect cabin flooring.
- 2016 berth cushions (unused).
- Carpets for main saloon.
- Windows replaced 2015.
- 2020 standing rigging and all shroud bases fully strengthened.
- Tidesman slider track on mast for easy mainsail handling, with fully battened mainsail.
- Z spars mast & Selden boom – 2017.
- Furlex genoa roller.
- Cascade backstay tensioner.
- All new wardrobe of Sanders Sails.
- Fully battened main.
- Racing genoa.
- Cruising jib.
- Downwind spinnaker (.75 oz).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 2015 sprayhood by C&J marine.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Lengde ved Vannlinje