£64 950 (Nkr 799 660) Skatt betalt
|Tilbudt av||Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd|1975 Nautor Swan 38
The Swan 38 can quite rightly be claimed a classic in the hall of fame of yachting. A nautical Aston Martin/Bentley is a well deserved simile. A winner from the board of Sparkman and Stephens, a real beauty and much in demand, they are robustly built and stand the test of time. Kuutar is well maintained in a very much original style and layout allowing the next owner to decide how they wish to proceed, be it concourse Swan regattas or cruising in style.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- GRP Hull in Mid Blue following 2009 Paint application.
- GRP Hull with full teak laid decks (The latter completely renewed by the respected Elephant Boat Yard in 2000 )
- Fin and skeg underwater sections.
- Wheel steering with binnacle
- 6 x Cockpit winches
- 4 x Mid deck coach roof winches 'tween companionway and deck.
- Jammers and cleats
- 2 x Deck hatches comprising fore hatch and mid saloon hatch.
- Cockpit lockers
- 2 x Genoa Tracks
- Dorade vents fwd and aft
- Spinnaker pole stowage either side of coach roof in troughs
- 2 Anchors (35 Ib & 25 Ib CQR) with 12 m of chain and 21 m of warp on main.
Interior and Accommodations
The beautiful joinery has stood the test of time and offers a traditionally warm ambiance. The Swan 38 was considered a roomy yacht for its time and although cannot be compared to today's wide and beamy yachts, still combines to give a feeling of spaciousness with the deep hull sections and substantial displacement providing plenty of volume. Thus storage room is generous and useful. Interestingly, the splendid pilot berths which provide possibly the best of berths at sea on any yacht, also means that the eye is taken out to the hull sides and gives a feeling of space. An option adopted by the most modern of yachts now.
Eberspacher central heating ensures all year round enjoyment and convivial evening gatherings.
- Comfortable saloon cabin
- Central saloon table with drop down leaves either side.
- 2 x settee berths with spacious lockers behind settee berths
- 2 x pilot berths
- Seaworthy L shaped galley to starboard
- New Alpes Inox Gas cooker (1998)
- Isotherm refrigerator (2006)
- Forward facing chart table to port
- Bulkhead space for instruments
- Under desk storage for charts
- Switch panel.
- Oilskin looker aft of navigator
- Set out for sail storage and easy access to required equipment.
- 2 x comfortable hinging pipe cots with mattresses.
- A private aft cabin comprising 2 sections divided by the cockpit well;
- A separate single 'on watch' berth to port.
- A double berth to starboard with...
- Access hatch for occupants to receive a 'nice cup of tea' in the morning from the galley just forward.
- Sited just forward of the main bulkhead to port.
- Roomy heads with WC and wash basin
- Opposite the heads is a large hanging locker and shelved cupboard.
- 2005 B&G Hydra 2000 sail system
- Furuno Navnet plotter CMap combined with pole mounted radar
- Furuno AIS receiver
- Icom VHF M601
- Furuno GPS GP-31
- Gravity switch
- Hand bearing compass
- B&G Autopilot
Engine and machinery
- Bukh 24hp Inboard Diesel engine (New 1996) (2217 hours)
- Darglow max feathering propeller (2017)
- Original Nautor 2 bladed folding prop available
- Shaft anode
- Eberspacher cabin heater with 3 outlets, Main saloon, Aft cabin and fwd head
Rig and Sails
- Original Nautor Single spreader Mast head sloop rigged Aluminium Mast
- Kemp/Selden Aluminium Boom incorporating single line reefing led aft (2000).
- Reckman manual roller furling head sail gear.
- Solid Kicker
- Spencers of Cowes Rigging (2006)
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- 2 x original aluminium spinnaker poles.
- Dyneema spinnaker, Genoa and Main halyards.
- Twin spinnaker guys, sheets, down hauls and light weight sheets.
- Genoa sheets.
- Hydraulic adjustable back stay
- Jockey Pole
- Fully battened mainsail by Richardson with 3 reefs. (2000)
- 110/115% Furling head sail
- Richardson racing 150% head sail
- Bruce Banks No.2 head sail (Old)
- Additional furling head sail (Old)
- 150% Genoa (Old)
- Cruising Spinnaker
Systems and electrical
- 12v electrical system and switch panel at nav station.
- New engine start battery (2021)
- 2 x 100ah service batteries (2016)
- 230v Shore power system with ring main throughout cabins
- Master volt battery charger
- Victron battery monitor at chart table
- Advec battery management system
- 210 litre in two water tanks
- 1 x 110 litre fuel tank
- Spray hood (plus an older one for winter lay-up)
- Wheel cover
- 2 x fender cloths
- Fitted cockpit cushions
- Avon 6 man life raft
- Assorted flares
- Bolt croppers (unused!)
- 2 x Fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Life rings ( 2 x Horse shoes )
- Life jackets
- Winch handles
- 6 Fenders
- Avon redcrest inflatable dinghy
- Assorted cordage
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
|Framdrift Type||Direkte drev|
|Salg resultat av||Bronse|
|Lengde ved Vannlinje||8.75m|