1 of 23
|Tilbudt av||North Point Yacht Sales|
"Nemo" is a super cool "Blue Water Mini Cruiser" that defies her age having been totally tricked out and extensively modified for the current owner by professionals to create the ideal boat for a "solo" sailor/racer or a couple committed to sailing a "Mini-Cruiser". Not for the casual cruiser, Nemo is definitely ready to go off-shore if you are. Truly the best feature about the boat is the design and feel from the C&C design. Sailing this boat gives the true sailor total satisfaction. She is light on her feet and yet built to still be manageable in a summer storm. The more you sail her, the more you'll love her.
Currently there is no engine, but the solar panels could generate enough battery power to keep a small electric outboard charged for days with no wind.
Here's a very unique little boat! She started life as very lightly used C&C 25 Mk1, designed by the legendary head designer of C&C Yachts Robert Ball.
NEMO underwent a professional re-design with extensive structural modifications and total refit in 2020-21. The goal at that time was to produce a strong, safe, mini bluewater cruiser for extended single and doublehanded sailing with enhanced performance and added safety features.
A few of those modifications included, watertight bulkheads, foam flotation, deck and companionway strengthening, and elimination of the sliding hatch and large port lights in the cabin top.
All controls are led aft to the cockpit for ease of handling. When coupled with the 12 axis Pelagic autopilot, the workload for the shorthanded crew has been further reduced to make long distance voyaging possible. Power is provided by an oversized aft deck mount nonskid solar array and LiFe battery bank.
With the addition of a new high-performance rudder, fully battened main sail, reduction of overall displacement, and a clean underwater profile has produced a very strong and fast vessel for extended racing and cruising for the minimalist offshore sailor.
During seatrials, " NEMO" exceed all expectations in both speed and ease of handling while being singlehanding by her owner...
NEMO means Tenacious in Japanese and she has lived up to that description in every way.
While not for everyone, those seeking a safe, strong, fast and nimble mini blue water capable will not be disappointed.
C&C 25 Mk I or 25-1This model was designed by C&C Design and introduced in 1973. It has a length overall of 25.16 ft (7.7 m), a waterline length of 20.67 ft (6.3 m), displaces 4,300 lb (1,950 kg) and carries 1,900 lb (862 kg) of lead ballast. The boat has a draft of 3.75 ft (1.14 m) with the standard keel fitted. The boat is fitted with an inboard, saildrive or outboard motor. The fresh water tank has a capacity of 10 U.S. gallons (38 L; 8.3 imp gal). The boat has a PHRF racing average handicap of 222 with a high of 219 and low of 225. It has a hull speed of 6.09 kn (11.28 km/h).
1. Ullman Main new 2021 : Cross Cut ( Navigator) Red Insignia cloth 4 Full batten, 3 reef, radial reinforced, with Tides Marine track and car system
2. Ullman 130% Jib new 2021: Roller Furling with padded luff and sac cover
3. Willis NZ 3/4 oz code zero, red white and black new 2021: Free standing with dyneema lull
4. Concord Pt Storm Jib never used , age unknown
5. North 110% Jib never used, age unknown
6. Ulmer 3/4 oz drifter: yellow and white, good condition light use, age unknown.
1. Main sail cover
2. Companionway cover
3. 5 winch covers
4. Tiller cover
5. Autopilot control head and ram cover.
6. Port & Stbd settee cushions
7. Lee cloths 6. Sheet bags
1. Danforth # 7 lunch hook
2. Fortress F 11 working anchor
3 Fortress F16 storm anchor with factory storage bag
4. (6) black double braid dock lines with factory made loops * note all ground tackle rode and chain is oversized based on current standard.
All standing and running rigging was new in 2021 including all terminal fittings.
1. (3) Anderson s/s self tailing 28st 2 speed winches
2. ( 2) Anderson s/s selftailing 18st 1 speed winches
3. ( 3) Lewmar triple rope clutch 8-10mm
5. Barton 4:1 vang
6. ( 6) Forespar Companionway mounted cleats
7. ( 10 Antal with Dyneema loops
8. Schaefer investment castsafety harness pad eyes and jack line attachments
9. Harken traveler with aluminum custom full beam bridg
10. (2 ) Harken mast based turning blocks
11. Custom Ruddercraft high aspect rudder ( 2021)
12. Ruddercraft custom extended tiller
13. Custom Stainless steel rudder head
1. (2) Custom Marine Products 150 watt walkable ( nonskid) solar panels
2. ( 2) Lithium Fe 150 amp batteries with blue tooth capability.
3. Victron solar controller/ smart charger.
4. Victron battery meter
5. Blue Sea Battery disconnect switch
1.Weems and Plath mil spec OGM series LED (deck mounted) Port/ Stbd/Stern Navigation Lights. These nav light are made out of solid billets of aluminum and carry a life time warranty for Weems and Plath
2. (2 ) LED stalk chart lights with red/ white functions
3. ( 2) LED cabin lights with red and white functions
4. ( 1) variable speed circulation fan
5. ( 2) waterproof hardwired USB charging ports with 2 receptacles each.
6. (1) Blue Sea waterproof 8 switch distribution panel with LED indicators
7. (1) Blue Sea stand alone switch for 3700 gph rule emergency pump
1. 3700 gph rule bilge pump
2. Cockpit mounted manual hand pump
5. Inflatable lifejacket/ safety harness
6. Assortment of harnesss and tethers
7. Throw cushion
8. (2)Jack lines
9. ( 2) cockpit mounted padeyes for tether attachment.
10. Bunk lee cloth
11. 2- Portable Fire Extinguishers
1. VHF/ AIS (currently not on board)
2. Garmin Inreach Explorer Satellite Communicator/ GPS and Mapping
3. Standard Horizon waterproof/ floating handheld VHF
4. C. Crane CC SKYWAVE SSB( portable reciever)
5. Pelagic 12 axis autopilot with remote controls and spare ram
6. Plastic bulkhead compass
7. Electronic recording barograph
1. (2) whale foot pump for saltwater and potable water feed to ss sink.
2. Poo Loo bucket system
3. (2) West Marine 12×24 solid fenders
4. 13 gal bladder water tank. ( currently off boat)
5. 14 foot Shaw&Tenney sweep with stainless steel oar lock
6. Custom removable nav table.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Fullt skalket storseil||✓|
|Motormerke||Currently NO engine|
|Motormodell||No Fuel Tank|
|Lengde ved Vannlinje||6.4m|
|Enheter||10 x ()|