£7 500 (Nkr 86 263) Skatt betalt
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 17 195 (12 Sep)
Rhu, Argyll & Bute
|Skrogmateriale||GRP|1978 Seamaster 815
A lovely Holman and Pye designed cruising yacht. She is easily handled with good sailing performance, whilst maintaining a spacious accommodation layout below with full standing headroom. 5 berths and separate heads and an inboard diesel engine.
- LOA 8.15m
- LWL 6.40m
- Beam 2.72m
- Draft 1.37m
- Displacement 3221kg
Hull, deck and keel
- GRP hull. Hull recently polished and gelcoat in great condition for her age.
- Iron fin keel.
- Transom hung rudder with tiller steering.
- Lovely stainless steel tiller with tiller extension.
- The cockpit is a good size with a large port cockpit locker.
- Gas locker with a 4.5kg gas bottle. There is a spare gas bottle.
- There are two sets of hatch boards, one wooden and one smoked Perspex.
- Freshly antifouled for the season as seen in the recent photos
- Stainless steel pulpit and wrap round pushpit with aluminium stanchions and double pvc covered guard wires.
- Stainless steel bow fitting with single bow roller and fairleads.
- Anchor well with anchor and chain.
- 2 x forward mooring cleats. 2 x aft cleats with fairleads.
- Fenders & mooring warps.
- 2 x Barlow 23-26 2 speed cockpit winches.
- 2 mast mounted winches for halyards.
Interior and accommodation
The interior is spacious for her size with 5'10"/1.77m standing headroom.
- 'V' berth with infill to create a double.
- Shelves outboard on the hull side.
- Storage under berths.
- Deck hatch for light and ventilation and emergency escape route.
- Forward to port with door.
- Jabsco manual toilet.
- Cupboard behind.
- Mirror mounted on the door.
- Opposite the heads is a wet hanging locker.
- To port is a 'U' shaped seating area with table. The table will create a double when required.
- Storage under berths.
- Linear galley to starboard with plenty of storage.
- Bainbridge Neptune 4500 stainless steel stove with two gas burners and grill.
- Stainless steel sink with draining board.
- Manual fresh water via pump tap.
- Fold out chart table at the head of the quarter berth.
- Long quarter berth to port aft of the galley.
- Seat back cushion to the hull side so can be used for seating.
- Clipper Duet - speed / depth. Mounted in cockpit.
- FCC Clock and barometer.
Machinery and propulsion
- Yanmar YS8 8hp inboard diesel engine.
- Shaft drive to fixed 2 blade bronze prop..
- Separate gear and throttle controls.
- Engine hours unknown.
Rig and sails
- Gold anodised single spreader rig.
- Stainless steel standing rigging including baby stay.
- Gold anodised boom with cascade vang and topping lift.
- Stainless steel Rotostay roller furling headfoil system.
- Genoa tracks with pin stop leads.
- Cascade mainsheet system with cockpit mounted mainsheet track.
- Dacron slab reefing mainsail.
- Dacron roller furling genoa.
- 12v ships electrics.
- 12v battery located in the cockpit locker with isolator.
Plumbing and tankage
- Approx. 90L flexi water tank under forward berth.
- Approx. 60L fuel tank below the cockpit floor.
Any safety equipment such as life raft's, Epirb's, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
- Manual Bilge pump.
- RULE automatic / manual bilge pump with float switch.
- Navigation lighting - Bow bi-colour, stern white and masthead all-round white.
- Modern Avon inflatable dinghy in good condition. With Aluminium and wooden oars and outboard bracket.
- Gas regulator and flexi lines need replaced.
- June 2022 insurance survey available.
- Sales agreement from current purchase in 2007.
- Current Bill of Sale.
Seamaster Ltd. were one of the largest British boat builders in the 1960s and 1970s, building a wide range of motor and sailing yachts.
The Seamaster 815 was one of a newer range designed by Holman and Pye in 1975 with a much more modern style but retaining the Seamaster reputation for tough construction. It is a family cruising yacht. They have a light and quite open interior, with headroom of about 5' 10".
Seamaster 815s were in production from 1976 to 1981, when the Seamaster company ceased trading. A total of 136 Seamaster 815s were built. The hulls are of moderate displacement, with enough sail area to give good performance. Interestingly, the Seamaster 815 is heavier than the slightly longer and beamier, but very similar looking, Moody 27. In February 2013 'Practical Boat Owner' magazine described the Seamaster 815 as ".... a tough and roomy little cruiser"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
|Framdrift Type||Direkte drev|
|Salg resultat av||Bronse|
|Lengde ved Vannlinje||6.4m|
|Enheter||1 x 90 l ()|
|Enheter||1 x 60 l ()|