$34 900 (Nkr 264 266)
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 38 610 (5 Jan)
|Tilbudt av||Yacht BC Yacht Sales|1983 Mirage 33 Sloop
A very well maintained Mirage 33, and priced for quick sale.Very popular Bob Perry design and known for its speed in light airs.
The Mirage 33 was later built and called a 35 so she has a lot of room for a 33 footer.
Excellent value. PRICE!!! NOW $39,9000.
Hot and Cold Pressurized Water
3 Burner Propane Stove and Oven
Dickenson Propane Heater
Brokers Comments: Owners have moved and Quilchena is looking for her new home. Very nice, dry, warm, roomy 33' Sailboat. Super reliable Yanmar diesel engine.
Please call, text, or email today to schedule a private viewing.
Shawn Sutherland "2 Prawn", 604 787 0126 or email@example.com
Rob Langford, CPYB, 604 250 8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Yacht BC Team is well versed in cross border transactions, assisting clients on boats heading in or out of the United States.
Ask about my free buyers and sellers guides available via email.
33 Mirage Sloop
Accommodations Main salon has good headroom with portside dinette with table that will convert to a double berth. Nav. station on the starboard side aft. Large V-berth in the forward cabin,starboard sette in the main salon and a large quarter berth on the starboard side makes a total sleeping area for six. Galley
- Two stainless steel sinks with pressure water and manual foot pump
- Large ice box with 12/v cold plate.
- 3-burner propane stove with oven
- good dry storage space with cutlery drawer
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- 5" Ritchie Compass
- Eagle Depth Sounder
- 30 amp shore power with breaker panel
- (1) 12 volt batteries starting battery
- (2) 6 Volt deep cycle house batteries
- Main; fully battened and with lazy jacks
- Foresails: Genoa on Harken furler and spinnaker
- Other: 2 x spare sails
- 22lb Bruce Anchor with Chain and Rode
- 12V Lewmar anchor Windlass
- Dickenson Marine Propane Fireplace
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Inntak for strøm fra land||✓|
|Framdrift Type||Direkte drev|
|Enheter||2 x 94.64 l ()|
|Enheter||1 x 75.71 l ()|