1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Measurements
*Measurements are Approximate and Should be Verified
- LOA: 45'
- Beam: 14'
- Draft: 5'6"
- Bridge Clearance 17'10"
- Cockpit 10'5" X 10', Height 6'7"
- Head Room 6'1" entry, 6'6" passageway
- Stbd Double bed 6'3" X 4'4"
- Dinghy 10'8" & Outboard (Available no paperwork)
- Fuel Tank 300 Gallons (Approximate)
- Fuel Polished 4/2022 125 Gallons
- Water and waste tank size is unknown
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 WALKTHROUGH
Enter the cockpit from the Port or Stbd side deck. Another option is the centerline transom door. Cockpit is spacious and covered. Under the cockpit deck are Hydraulic lifts for the twin Caterpillar 3208 Diesels and Northern Lights Generator. Aft is the integrated swim platform. Forward to stbd are the steps to the flybridge with an upper helm, captain seat, and bench seating for five. Full canvas Bimini with stainless steel framing gives sun protection. Flybridge arch can be folded down for low bridges.
Through the entry door to the main cabin, the L-Shaped Salon seating/dinette is to stbd . The Galley is forward to stbd. Continuing forward stbd is a bedroom with a full-size bed and Splendid 2000 Washer & Dryer. Port side is a sink and room for storage. Head is forward to port with stand-alone shower, toilet and sink. The V-berth is forward with a combination of storage and over/under single beds to stbd.
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Accommodations
- Flybridge with upper helm - No Electronics
- Flybridge Arch folds down
- Seating for 6+
- Two Berths
- One Head
- Air Conditioning - 16,000 BTU
- Washing Machine
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Main Cabin
The Main cabin is large with plenty of storage.
- Newer Hardwood flooring
- Large port & stbd windows w/metal blinds
- Comfortable Salon/Settee bench seating
- A/C - D/C Breaker Panel
- VHF Uniden Solara DSC
- (4) Sony Speakers
- Monster Cable, 4-way Amplifier Protection
- Kenwood Stereo, KMR-700U
- 32"Magnavox LED TV
- Large Dinette table with L-Shaped bench seating
- L-shaped Galley
- (3) Burner Stove, Princess
- Convection Microwave, Magic Chef
- S/S Rectangle sink with pull-out spray faucet
- Upper Cabinets and Lower Drawers
- Icemaker, Premium
- (2) Door Fridge(top) & Freezer(bottom), Isotherm (Port Side)
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Main Berth
Stbd Berth is just forward of the galley with a sink and room for storage across the passageway to port. The double sized bed (6"4"long & 4'4" wide) is tucked forward with an end entry offering four drawers under the bed. Aft end of the bed are storage cabinets and a newer Splendid 2000 W/D.
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 V-Berth and Head
This V-berth has many possibilities.
The head is just port and aft of the V-berth.
- Currently to stbd is an over/under single bed.
- Both port and stbd offer options for more beds, storage or work bench area.
- Overhead hatch gives light, air and egress.
- Separate shower with molded fiberglass seat and handheld faucet
- VaccuFlush Toilet, Techma Easy Fit
- Cabinet and mirror
- Full length mirror
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Deck
- Non-Skid on side decks
- S/S Handrails around fore deck
- (6) S/S Cleats, 12"
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Transom door
- Lazarette & Cockpit storage
- Cockpit has easy Twin Diesel and Generator Access
- Port and Stbd Hydraulic Diesel Hatch Switch
- Port and Stbd 50 Amp Receptacles
- Bose Speakers, (2) Cockpit
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Flybridge
- S/S Frame & Bimini with Blue Canvas for both Cockpit and Flybridge
- Fiberglass Cockpit Bimini mount for Dinghy
- Swing arm Davit on stbd side
- Dingy, 10'8" w/Mercury 9.8 HP Outboard on Cockpit Bimini (Available - No Paperwork)
- Helm with Gauges for PSI, Volt, Oil, Depth, RPM, Transmission
- Compass, 5" Ritchie
- Seating for 6+ people
- Bose Speakers (2) Flybridge (2) Cockpit
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Engine & Mechanical
- Caterpillar 3208, Port Serial #75V6118, Stbd Serial #75V6038 (Hours Unknown)
- Air Conditioner, Dometic Marine Air 16,000 BTU
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Electrical
- 50 Amp, 125 Volts Electrical connection both Port and Stbd in cockpit
- A/C - D/C Breaker Panel in Salon, fwd bulkhead. Additional panel at flybridge helm
- (3) 8-D Batteries New 3/2022
1985 Custom Sportfish 45 Safety
Listing Broker Note:
Tankage and size unknown - No Electronics. This boat has projects with a motivated seller. Contact listing broker for specifics.
- Life jackets
- Anchor, S/S Fortress
- NO Windlass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.