1 of 31
|Tilbudt av||Camper & Nicholsons International - Camper & Nicholsons (Monaco)|
L’ALBATROS is a 43.6m motor yacht with proven world-cruising capability. L’ALBATROS was built by Nishii-Sterling Yachts in Japan and launched in 1985. Subsequent refits in 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2022 have ensured this tri-deck vessel was maintained to superlative standards.
L’ALBATROS’ most recent refit works included new Caterpillar main engines in standard TIER III and new Caterpillar generators, which have a four-year warranty, a hull and superstructure repaint, new teak laid to the sun deck and main deck passageways, various technical upgrades, and aesthetic enhancements inside and out.
Fiberglass Hull with Teak decks
Built by: Nishi Shipyard (Sterling Yachts)
Length: 43.60m (143′)
Beam: 7.90m (26′)
Draft: 2.60m (8′)
Classification: (BV) Bureau Veritas Commercial Yacht
Hull colour: Blue
Gross tonnage: 403 t
Displacement: 329 T
Designer: Tom Fexas Yacht
Naval Architect: Fexas and Bannenberg
Interior Designer: Bannenberg /Stabbert Design
Speed: 11/15 knots (approx)
Fuel capacity: 61,000Litres (16,114 US Gallons)
Water capacity: 14,400Litres (3,804 US Gallons)
Fuel consumption: approx 180 l/hr @ 10 knots
Engines: 2 Caterpillar (1000HP each)
Engine model: 2 x Caterpillar C32 TIER III
Port: 501hrs (Oct 2022)
Starboard: 498hrs (Oct 2022)
Propulsion: Prop Shaft
Gearboxes: Twin Disc Nico MGN 433 2.96 ratio (2018)
Steering: Tokyo Keiki Hydraulic SS-015.
Stabilizers: Quantum Zero Speed QC-1500 (2022)
Generators: 1x 60 Hz 99kW CATERPILLAR (2022) 1x 60Hz 60 KW CATERPILLAR (2022)
Starboard generator: 984hrs (Oct 2022)
Port generator: 946hrs (Oct 2022)
Shore power: 208V/60Hz/3-phase Transformer: Incoming: 220, 240, 380, 440 & 480 Output: 208V/100 amps/60Hz
Air Conditioning: 1 Aqua Air/Technicold 10T & 2 Copeland Scroll with full maintenance in 2021 and 2022.
Bow thruster: Nakashima Stone Vickers TFN-75 with 75Hp
Fuel filtration: Mitsubishi Selfjector SJ-700S
Waste treatment system: Headhunter Tidal Wave
Bilge water filtration system: World Water Systems Heli-Sep 500
Fresh water system: HEM 30 serial (600L/h)
Fuel Purifier: Alfa Laval MAB 102B-14
There is a separated laundry for guests and crew.
Situated on main deck, forward is the spacious full beam Master Stateroom. Including a walk-around king bed and generous closet space. Adjoining is the en-suite bathroom which features a new shower room.
GUEST STATEROOM 1:
Spacious Stateroom with walk-around queen size bed. The ensuite bathroom has marble countertops with sink and oversized shower stall with bench seating, and marine toilet. Walk-in cedar lined closet with ample shelving and hanging space
GUEST STATEROOMS 2, 3 and 4:
Stateroom with queen size bed. Ensuite bathroom features a marine toilet, marble countertop with sink and oversized shower with bench seating. Cedar lined hanging closet and drawers.
GUEST STATEROOM 5:
Spacious twin stateroom. The ensuite bathroom features a marine toilet, marble countertop with sink and spacious shower with bench seat.
There are 4 crew cabins, plus Captain's cabin.
Captain's cabin is port side, aft of bridge. Double bed with private head and shower.
Crew cabin aft to port. Single berth, ensuite wethead, hanging locker and drawers.
Crew cabin starboard adjacent to crew mess: under over twin beds with hanging locker, drawers, and head with separate shower and sink.
Crew cabin forward to port: over under twin bunks, hanging locker, ensuite head with separate shower and sink.
Crew cabin forward to starboard: over under twin bunks, hanging locker, emergency hatch exit, head with separate shower and sink.
GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM
WORKS LIST WINTER 2017/2018
New paint of the hull / AWL GRIP MIDNIGHT BLUE
New paint of the swimming station / AWL GRIP SNOW WHITE
New paint of the outside aft saloon / AWL GRIP SNOW WHITE
New paint of all the lockers, old tackle drawers’ storages and live well
New paint of the forepeak
New TV SATELLITE antenna and management system
Complete visit of the CAPELLI tender
Complete visit of the 2 jet skis SEADOO
New outside gaskets of the navigation bridge and outside passageways shield windows
New windlass controllers
New outside table and chairs on the sun deck
Replacement of the fwd crain by a brand new one (Euromed)
Replacement of the 2 anchor chains.
Replacement of starboard side radard.
New starboard Diesel Generator (CUMMINS ONAN 65QD Quiet Diesel)
Annual check of the CUMMINS portside MDDCE 99KW portside diesel generator-new Water Treatment Station (EVAC ORCA IV)
Complete overhaul of the 2 MITSUBISHI main engines in 2017-2018
Refit of the Electrical main switchboard
New electrical management power supply
Replacement of both clutch boxes by brand new ones
Replacement of both couplings Clutch box/Engine by brand new ones
Replacement of the 8 silent blocks of both engines by brand new ones
Complete check of the ATLAS shore power switchboard
Refit of the diesel generator coupling management
New muffler exhaust gaz installation for the starboard diesel generator
Refit of the other 3 exhaust gaz installations
New ALFA LAVAL MIB 303 diesel separator
New and updated electrical plans
New and updated piping plans
Complete check of the QUANTUM stabilizers
Complete check of the bow thruster
Renew of electronic Vantage modules + central unit (Light electrical internal system)
Renew of cold room electric panel
Replacement of hot water pump by a brand new one (Calpeda)
Replacement of cold water pump by a brand new one (Calpeda)
New varnishing of the 2 inside saloons, navigation bridge and the 2 side entrances
New paint in the master cabin
New outside table and chairs on the sun deck
Refection of the master cabin + office (walls, carpet and windows frames)
Refection of all the cupboard and lockers of the Galley + replacement of workplan by Inox one Refection of all intern wooden floors
REFITS, UPGRADES OR RECONDITIONING PERFORMED DURING 2018/2019:
A- Technical :
- Control of alignment of both shafts
- Replacement of staboard shaft (BV approved)
- Replacement of all 4 bearing shaft by new ones BV approved.
- Refit and upgrade of the Engine monitoring system (new program, new sensors, new main board screen)
- Upgrade electrical light system from Incandescent 110V bulbs to 12V LED Bulbs with replacement of all transformers.
- Refit of the Electrical switch board of the Jacuzzi with new heater elements.
- Renew all the steering gear system (hydraulic network with brand new pumps and electrical switch board. All BV approved)
- Replacement of 6 Air conditioning main blocs by brand new ones.
- Water Maker HEM overhaul
- Upgrade of CCTV surveillance cameras and replacement by brand new one HD.
B- Aesthetic :
- Bridge woodwork refection
- Gel coat refection external front upped deck
- Renew of flydeck external plexiglasses
- Refection of captain shower
- All Crew cabin reconditionning
- Renovation of marble boards on muster station
- Renovation of windows frame on main saloon and sky lounge
- Renew of the wrapping in the galley and crew spaces
2 ROUTINE TECHNICAL STOPS BETWEEN 2019 AND 2020 BETWEEN CARIBEAN AND MEDITERANEAN SEASON.
REFITS, UPGRADES OR RECONDITIONING PERFORMED DURING 2020-2021:
C- Technical :
- Replacement of all A/C fan coil in all cabins and accomodations
- Cleaning of all fuel, water, grey and black water tanks
- Atlas shorepower converter overhaul and upgrading
- Installation of a new fresh air unit treatment system
- Load test of all cranes
- Replacement of original autopilot by brand new one Simrad with independent gyroscopic compass
- Electrical upgrade and normalization of all the installations on the bridge and panels
D- Aesthetic :
- Renew of the white paint on the superstructures
- Replacement of the Teak on Fly deck (jacuzzi deck), Forecastle and main deck passageways
- Renew of all external cushions
- Renew of the wall papers in all guest cabins
- Complete renewal of chief engineer cabin
- Replacement of the floor in the galley
- Renewal of the shower room in the captain cabin.
REFITS, UPGRADES OR RECONDITIONING PERFORMED DURING 2021-2022:
E- Technical :
- Full repowering. Main engines (C32) + Generators (99kw+65kw) all Caterpillar and in new standard TIER III with 4 years warranty
- Renewal of all insulation in engine room
- Replacement of fan and ducts in engine room
- Renewal of the lights installation in engine room
- Maintenance and if necessary replacement of the whole tubation in engine including fuel, fresh water and fire line in engine room
- Quantum stabilizers complete overhaul (removal, maintenance and replacement of the whole main parts)
- Stern tube replacement of the seals
- Propellers + Shafts cleaning, BV Class Dye test + propspeed treatment
- Replacement of the manual sliding door on the sky lounge by a new generation electrical one
- Full ECDIS upgrading performed by Wartsilia
F- Aesthetic :
- BLUE PAINT OF THE HULL
- Anchor still plate treatment and cleaning
- Replacement of the ceilings of the main deck (muster station + passageway)
- Replacement of the whole carpets in the guest cabins
- Replacement of the wall papers in the main saloon, sky lounge and bridge
- Boat deck teak sofa replacement by Tectona
- Restauration of the entire wood carpet of the main saloon
- Restauration of the woodwork furniture in the guest cabins
YEARLY ROUTINE MAINTENANCE OR OPERATION FOLLOWED UP DURING BETWEEN 2014 AND 2022 :
- Radars survey and maintenance
- Safety material survey
- Radio installation survey and maintenance
- Main engines maintenance
- Portside generator maintenance
- Starboard side generator
- Stabilizers maintenance
- Engines air ducts cleaning
- Engine holds cleaning
- Atlas (shore power) maintenance
- Cold rooms maintenance (network and compressors)
- Tender engine maintenance
- Jetskis maintenance
- Windlass maintenance
- Teak assessment and renew
- Deck material inventory
- Interior inventory
- Toys locker cleaning and inventory