HULL & DECK:
- White gelcoated hull; semi displacement hull.
- Bow fiberglass decks and side decks have been recored as needed and repainted (paint color does not match on decks).
- Full keel with attached skeg to protect the prop.
- Bronze seacocks.
- Teak exterior trim – some around cockpit has been refinished.
- Dual helms, flybridge and lower helm.
- Teleflex Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- S/S stern rail for safety around cockpit.
- S/S bow rail.
Fuel: 76 gallons in 1 aluminum tank.
Water: 40 gallons.
Holding: 24 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Volvo TAMD40B, 165 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC, serial #42290.
- Serial # 42290.
- 1 ½” S/S shaft; 18 x 16 RH prop, 3 bladed.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Unknown engine hours.
- Cruising speed: 9 -2 knots.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical system with circuit breaker and fused panels.
- 1-12V AGM engine start battery.
- 2-12V house batteries.
- Battery switches.
- 6 gallon Raritan hot water heater, engine & 110V.
- 2 Rule electric bilge pumps; washdown pump.
- For four in a varnished teak interior.
- The main salon has a dinette to port with teak table; a lower helm is to starboard.
- Next forward is the “down” galley to starboard with a S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water; Origo non-pressurized alcohol stove and icebox.
- Opposite to port is an enclosed head with S/S sinks, handheld shower, and a Groco W.C. with 12V macerator pump.
- Forward is the vee berth cabin with hanging locker and shelves. There is a vee berth filler.
- Teak and holly soles throughout.
- Dark blue berth and settee cushions.
- Danforth Constellation compass on flybridge.
- Datamarine depthsounder on flybridge.
- Garmin 172C GPS Map & Plotter at lower helm.
- Datamarine depthsounder at lower helm.
- Uniden VHF radio at lower helm.
- Furuno radar – was not operating but owner has put in work order to repair.
- Danforth compass at lower helm.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Two swivel seats on flybridge.
- Danforth 20 HT anchor and Danforth 12 HT anchor with chain lead and nylon rode.
- 3 fire extinguishers and fixed Halon 1301 automatic fire extinguisher.
- Radar reflector; handheld searchlight.
- Lifering buoy.
- Emergency tiller.
- Teak swim platform and teak bowsprit.
- Blue flybridge bimini and cockpit bimini.
- Boat hook.
- Fenders and docklines.
The Cape Dory 28 Flybridge Cruiser make an ideal “couples” coastal cruiser. SEA WOLF is a 1986 with the 165 hp Volvo diesel providing 9-12 knots comfortably. She needs some minor cosmetics, but basically has good “bones”. She is ready to cruise the Maine Coast and New England once commissioned.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meter. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as ALL other representations noted on the listing.
DISCLAIMER TO BOARD VESSEL: In the event the Buyer boards the vessel either on land or in the water without a broker or owner, the Buyer(s) agrees and understands he boards at his sole risk and liability.