1 of 65
New listing - Additional details coming soon. Prism Yachts 42 Eagle
One owner freshwater vessel located in Red Wing, MN. Always stored inside heated facility in the off season. All exterior canvas was replaced a year ago and new bridge cushions were just completed. She is a perfect option for anyone in the market for a “loop” boat.
Spaciousness and privacy have not been compromised with two queen sized staterooms which have been separated as far as possible for owner and guest privacy. The finish below is all of selected varnished teak with teak holly flooring. Below the main cabin flooring lies a engine room with 210 HP Cummins diesel‘s and a 8 KW Westerbeke generator.
The galley is a absolute joy to work in. It features a stove with oven, double deep stainless steel sinks, full size refrigerator/freezer and plenty of storage for all the weekend necessities. Both the salon and galley offer ample wraparound seating for owners and guests. A additional AC was added to keep the cabin cool on those warmer summer days.
A walk around queen sized birth forms the focal point of the master stateroom. The head has a separate stall shower with molded in bench seat. There is a small love seat to starboard and ample storage throughout the cabin. The forward cabin offers a center lined birth, small bench seat and storage lockers. The forward head has private access from the forward cabin and acts as the day head for guests as well.
The bridge offers bench style seating seating with excellent visibility. The helm is centered and allows easy access to all instruments and controls. The covered aft deck is another great area for entertaining while underway. The forward deck is nearly flush giving this vessel not only beautiful lines, but even more lounging and entertaining space.
Vessel exclusively listed with Apollo Yachts.
- One piece laid up hull and deck.
- Ten stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Bronze sea cocks.
- Laminated tinted safety glass.
- Two Bomar hatches on transom.
- Stainless steel exterior trim and grabrails.
- Stainless steel cleats.
- Teak capped stainless steel handrails.
- Stern boarding ladder.
- Stainless steel anchor chock and roller.
- Full engine instrumentation in a custom molded control console.
- Tinted venturi windshield.
- Molded fiberglass bench seats.
- Stainless steel wheel, safety rail and ladder.
- Radar arch.
- Adjustable helmsman seat.
- Storage compartment under seats.
- Teak and holly flooring throughout.
- Teak valances.
- Inside steering/control station.
- Vinyl headliner.
- U-shaped lounge seating with teak coffee table.
- Opening windows with screens.
- Queen size walkaround bed.
- Indirect lighting around bed and under valence.
- Ample storage drawers and hanging locker.
- Teak Bulkheads.
- Upholstered love seat.
- Nightstand with drawers.
- Private head with walk in shower.
- Queen center lined bed.
- Upholstered seat.
- Ample storage throughout.
- Private head with shower.
- Twin 210 HP Cummins diesel engines.
- 8 KW Westerbeke diesel generator.
- Trim tabs.
- Racor fuel filter system.
- Monel heat exchangers,
- Two engine room blowers.
- Cutlass bearings.
- Full dual instrumentation.
- Engine alarm system.
- Dual Hynautic hydraulic steering.
- Aluminum engine room floor.
- 10 gallon water heater 110v and engine.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Two automatic bilge pumps and separate sump pump.
- Stainless steel water tank.
- Fiberglass holding tank.
- Battery bank with isolator switch.
- Dual 70 amp alternators.
- 12 volt lighting throughout.
- All circuits on individual breakers.
- 12 volt and 110 volt meters.
- 110 volt dockside power.
- Three electric windshield wipers.
- Dual electric horns.
- Dual station Hynautic hydraulic steering.
- Stainless steel rudders and rudder shafts.
- Bronze rudder packing glands.