1 of 25
The Jeanneau 12.50 Voyage is one of the most successful early models. This Voyage 12.50 was built in 1989 by a standard version layout with two guest cabins aft with en suite basin, one bunked bed cabin at middle boat and the owner cabin in the front. Two toilet, one aft with just head and shower and one in the front with electric head.
The interior is a good compromise between seagoing and in-harbour comfort with a very good chart table and big saloon with U-shaped dining table (convertible), with bottle storage within and seats a good crowd on all around the settees. Opposite to dining table is the linear galley with plenty of storage fridge and a 3-burner stove with oven. Aft to port is the sit-down navigation station, which features a hinged, openable panel for easy access to the back of the instrument panel.
Equipped with 45 HP YANMAR diesel engine with unknown engine hours. Includes also 8 winches, battened Main Sail on trailer with lazy bag and lazy Jack, self furling jib, furling Genoa, Gennaker everything in good conditions and revised among the years.
LAST WORKS PERFORMED:
• Antifouling, transom general refit, hull polishing
• New furling genoa and main sail
• New cockpit teak
• New inox mast handrails with steps
• Sun/wind protection for side cockpit
• New cream-colored cushion covers (for inside)
• Lengthening modification on the bow bed
• Fresh + salt water foot pumps in the galley
• New fridge coil
• Led lamps in the dinette and in the bathrooms
• Solar panels
• Cockpit cushions
• Led lamps in the cockpit
• New fold-down table in the cockpit
• Bathrooms: new ceiling and large mirrors
**This boat is in Italy and as such, its sale is subject to Italian customs and practices on yachts brokerage, which state that the agency commission of 10% is paid in half between the seller and the buyer. The sale price published on this site is therefore calibrated so that the seller pays to the broker only 5% and does not include the other 5%, which must be paid directly by the buyer to the broker.