1 of 18
|Modell||64 (lifting keel)|
|Tilbudt av||Northrop and Johnson (Palma)|
The Baltic 64 TANASSA is a blue water cruiser throughout, fully equipped to go anywhere even with small crew. Originally named ERICA, TANASSA was built in 1990 and since 1996 owned by her present demanding owner.
On deck the yacht offers two cockpits with two companionways, all lines and sheets lead to the aft cockpit. The rig is a RECKMANN furling mast with hydraulic RECKMANN headsail furlers. She is a equipped with the very rare centerboard keel which allows to reduce the draft hydraulically from 4,20 m to 1,80 m.
Below deck TANASSA offers a spacious owners cabin aft with separate companionway, a skipper/navigation room, huge salon with dining area and coffee table. In the bow section are two guest cabins with ensuite heads and a sail locker.
TANASSA is well equipped and benefits from various recent updates: teak deck 2009, new rigging 2009, engine overhauled 2015, some new navigation electronics 2015, new sails 2018, new dinghy & outboard.
German owner/flag. EU-VAT paid status.
Seen by us, August 2020. Ask for new pictures.
2015 replacement of 220V electric cool compressor
2018 new mainsail and genoa
2018 under-water hull, sand-blasted to remove old paint and new paint applied
Hull and Deck are balsa-core fiberglass sandwich, utilizing aircraft grade end-grain balsa and a hybrid unidirectional rowing (S-glass/Kevlar) in epoxy resin. Lead ballast keel with a hydraulically operated bronze centerboard. Painted with white AWL-Grip in 2009.
Contemporary design two cockpit layout with a built-in swim platform in the transom. New hand laid, glued Teak Deck in 2009. Anchor locker with electric LOFRANS windlass (2008) and storage for four fenders in the bow. All halyards lead to winches around the mast, where there is a cradle for the liferaft integrated with storage boxes for halyard tails. Amidship on stb. is a locker with space for a stainless steel boarding ladder, four fenders and mooring lines. Large center cockpit completely free from lines, seats eight persons around a stationary cockpit table. Aft working cockpit table also with a stationary table, houses all sailing controls, large cockpit lockers, full instrumentation and a built-in mainsheet box. Both cockpit tables have refrigerators powered by the engine driven ICEBERG compressor. Gates in both sides of the pushpit lead to the swim platform. Radar and antennas are carried by a separate mast. Teak rub rail for hull protection.
- ANTAL blocks, jammers and sheet lead cars.
- LEWMAR self tailing winches
- GOIOT hatches (13x)
- S/S tracks for sheet leads
- S/S mooring cleats, four on each side +1 towing cleat on bow
- S/S cleats next to every winch
- S/S stemhead fitting with two anchor rollers
- Pullpit with gates
- Lifeline gates on both sides
- Teak toerails
- Full size dodgers and bimini tops for both cockpits
- Swim ladder on bathing platform
- RECKMANN triple spreader furling mast, white AWL-Grip (Mast service 2008)
- RECKMANN hydraulic roller furling
- RECKMANN carbon fiber spinnaker pole, stored on mast
- Spare spinnaker pole
- NAVTEC discontinuous rod rigging with insulated backstay (new in 2009)
- NAVTEC hydraulic boom vang and backstay tensioner (manual)
- NAVTEC/RECKAMNN hydraulic main outhaul
- SPECTRA lines for all running rigging
- SPARCRAFT snap shackles on halyards and spinnaker gear
- Mainsail 92 m² (2018)
- 135 % Genoa, 97 m² (2018)
- Staysail (2008)
- Cruising Spinnaker with sock
- .75 oz. spinnaker with sock
- 2.2 oz. spinnaker with sock
- Storm sail
Extra care was taken in choosing the lightest possible teak. Deck prisms in all cabins.
Fabrics are custom woven by SAPORITI Italia (now elderly).
All hanging lockers have cedar lining against freeboards, all other lockers have either teak lining or custom made bins to keep stored effects away from hull. Curtains for all windows, hatches, portholes and deck prisms. Mosquito nets for most opening hatches and portholes. Sound insulation under all floorboards.
Forepeak (sail locker
Starboard guest cabin
Upper and lower berth, storage under lower berth.
Hanging locker and two smaller lockers.
Wine cellars under floorboards.
Head with shower and three lockers.
Port guest cabin
Two berth side by side, storage under both.
Hanging locker and three smaller lockers.
Head with shower and four lockers.
Salon table that seats eight on port.
Coffee table with seating for three on starboard.
Bar with custom storage for bottles, glasses, wine coolers, etc.
Wine drawer, 18 bottles wine and 9 bottles champagne.
Four storage bins under seats, four lockers and two bookshelves.
Companionway to center cockpit.
Nav station with all instruments and switch panels.
Two berth, one fixed and one convertible (the table between the two seats lowers).
Hanging locker and two smaller lockers.
Head with shower and four lockers.
Two chart storage lockers.
Ample counter space with CORIAN counter tops.
240 liter deep freezer ICEBERG, engine drive or 220V compressor
240 liter refrigerator ICEBERG, engine drive or 220V compressor
Waste bin 50 liter
Four burner gas stove with oven and electric broiler
Washing machine with tumble dryer, BOSCH 2014
Custom storage for plates, towels, silverware, pots and pans etc.
Ample storage for provisions
Queen size berth
Two hanging lockers, several smaller lockers and a safe
Companionway to aft cockpit
Head with separate shower and four lockers
- 110V & 220V system
- Shorepower 220V, 50A with fused sockets in bow and stern
- HUBBELL 110V outlets in all cabins and aft cockpit
- Transformer, converts 220V into 110V
- First generation TV and Video equipment
- Inverter supplies 110V from batteries
- VARTA deep cycle service batteries 24V, 12x 90Ah
- VARTA starting batteries 24V, 120Ah
- VARTA starting battery for generator 12V, 90Ah
- MOTOROLA service alternator 24V, 175 A
- MOTOROLA staring alternator 24V, 36A
- MOTOROLA alternator for generator 12V, 35A
- PIONEER stereo Radios in all cabins and both cockpits
- 24V outlets in both cockpits and in navigation station
- Gas remote switch with gas detector
- Dust-buster with custom storage
- Ample overhead lightning throughout the yacht, on dimmers in salon
- Indirect lightning with dimmers in salon and master cabin
- Reading lights by each berth
- Anchor light, tricolor light, navigation lights, flood lights, steaming light and lighting for both cockpits
Ventilation & Plumbing
- HELLA turboprop fans in all cabins
- Exhaust fans in galley, master cabin and all heads, 24V
- Exhaust fans in battery boxes, 24V
- Dorade vents for all cabins, heads and in the salon
- Ca. 1000 litre water in four S/S tanks
- Pressure water pump AMFA
- Water heater HAATO, 60 litre, 220V or from engine
- Showers, hot/cold, in all heads and on swim platform
- Foot pumps WHALE, for fresh water in all heads and galley
- Electric shower sump pumps PAR, in all showers
- Electric anchor wash PAR, salt water
- Automatic bilge pump PAR, for main bilge
- Automatic bilge pump FLOJET, for engine sump
- 2x Manual emergency bilge pumps WHALE
- 2x crown head electric toilets RARITAN
- 2x manual toilets JABSCO, with black water control system
- PERKINS M135, 125 hp 6 cyl., natural aspirated diesel main engine with twin disk transmission. General Overhaul in 2015
- GORI three blade feathering propeller 24°
- Ca. 1.200 litre fuel in four S/S tanks
- RACOR in-line fuel filters
- Bow thruster: RICHFIELD 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster, tunnel drive
- Air Conditioning, CONDARIA 12002 reverse (conditioner/heater) with outlets in all cabins and salon, new in 2010.
- Heating EBERSPÄCHER D12L with outlets in all cabins, out of order.
- Watermaker SEA RECOVERY 600 gallons/24h (2.200 l/24h), needs to be serviced).
- Diesel generator WESTERBEKE 15kW, 200V, 60Hz.
BROOKES & GATESHOUSE 690 instrumentation consisting of:
In navigation station:
In centre cockpit:
In aft cockpit:
- 10 pax AVON liferaft, hardpack, stored on mast
- Flare kit
- Soft wood plugs
- Hand-operated water maker
- Personal floatation devices
- Man overboard pole with tube through transom, connected to strobe light and bouy
- Second strobe light and horseshoe bouy on opposite side
- Two heaving lines
- Stationary compressor driven horn
- Rod rig cutter
- 4x Halon fire extinguishers
- Life lines from bow to stern
- 4x safety harnesses
- Safety antenna
- Highland Ultralite 310, 3.1m - 2019, Honda engine 10HP - 2019
Anchoring and mooring:
- 36 kg S/S CQR anchor with 70 m chain
- 13 kg S/S Danforth-type anchor with chain
- 2x flagpoles
- 8x fenders
- 12x docking lines, all spectra
- 2x teak fender boards with aluminium stripes.
- Fitted cockpit cushions for both cockpits, centre cockpit with backrests.
- Signal flag kit with custom storage
- Bosuns chair
- Extensive tool kit with custom storage
- Extensive spare parts inventory
- 2x 5 kg Propane tanks
- Sail repair kit
- Elkhide on steering wheel and turnbuckles
- Aluminum guards on main shrouds
- 3x snatch blocks, 4x winch handles
|Enheter||960 l ()|
|Enheter||1200 l ()|