1990 Jefferson Sundeck13m
$84 500 (Nkr 817 436)
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 43 532 (27 Jul)
1990 Jefferson Sundeck
C-Life is a classic 1990 43' Jefferson sundeck motoryacht. She offers twin Cummins 300 HP main engines, Westerbeke 8 kW generator, oil change system, dripless shaft seals, 2 stateroom 2 head layout and a large hardtop covered sundeck. the master stateroom head includes a tub/shower and the guest stateroom offers an enclosed shower. The dinette converts into a double size berth. C-Life is a Great Loop veteran.
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
43' Jefferson Vessel Walkthrough
From the hardtop covered sundeck, you can walk out either side deck to the foredeck, step up to the flybridge via molded-in steps or step down into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a liquor cabinet, storage cabinetry, lounge chair and entertainment center to port, sofa/double recliner and coffee table to starboard, counter starboard forward and the entrance to the full beam master stateroom aft. Walk forward and step down to find the dinette to starboard, galley to port and the guest stateroom with ensuite head forward. Engine room access is via hinged steps between the salon and the galley-dinette area.
Headroom in the salon is 6'6", 7'2" in the galley, 6'2" in the guest stateroom, 6'1" in the guest stateroom shower, 6'4" in the master stateroom, 6' in the master stateroom shower, 6'11" on the flybridge and 6'5" on the sundeck. The master stateroom berth is 6'4" long and the guest stateroom berth is 6'7" long.
43' Jefferson Accommodations
C-Life offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and an ensuite head with tub/shower; and a guest stateroom forward with a double size berth to starboard and an ensuite head with enclosed shower. The dinette converts to a double size berth also.
43' Jefferson Salon
The salon offers a sofa/double recliner and coffee table to starboard, counter starboard forward, lounge chair, liquor cabinet and entertainment center to port, storage cabinets in each side bulkhead, teak parquet sole and rug, opening side windows with screens and curtains and a book shelf aft.
43' Jefferson Galley
The down galley is to port.
- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Hotpoint refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
- Microwave oven
- Black & Decker toaster oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Teak parquet sole
- Under counter refrigerator/freezer on the sundeck
43' Jefferson Dining
Dining space is available at the dinette across from the galley, flybridge hi/lo table and the folding teak table on the sundeck.
43' Jefferson Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, teak parquet sole, storage cabinets and drawers, two hanging lockers, reading lights, benchseat port aft, transom hatch, opening side windows with curtains, nightstands and an ensuite head with tub/shower.
43' Jefferson Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a double size berth to starboard, benchseat to port, reading lights, 4 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch with a screen, anchor chain locker access, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawers and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
43' Jefferson Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers a Uniden VHF, Autohelm ST5000 autopilot, Datamarine DART speed/depth/log/temp display, Aqua Signal Saturn magnetic compass, Morse engine controls, Glendinning synchronizer, VDO gauges, Bennett trim tabs control and a bilge high water alarm.
43' Jefferson Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, full Eisenglass enclosure, Todd helm seat, mate seat, wrap-around seating/storage and hi/lo table to starboard and aft, benchseat/storage to port, storage under the console, non-skid deck, Radar arch and a 110 vac outlet.
43' Jefferson Sundeck
The sundeck offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, six plastic deck chairs, folding teak table, teak & glass wing doors, double teak & glass doors to the salon, molded-in steps to the flybridge, transom gate, teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions and weather boards and a wetbar with a sink and refrigerator/freezer and storage cabinets.
43' Jefferson Audio/Visual Equipment
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon
- Philips DVD 750 VR DVD player in the salon
- JVC MX-44 CD player in the salon
- JVC cassette player in the salon
- Element flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Vizio flat screen TV on the sundeck
- Bose speakers
43' Jefferson Electronics
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot on the flybridge
- Autohem ST5000 autopilot at the lower helm
- Datamarine DART depth, speed, log, temp display at both helms
- Humminbird Piranja Max4 chart plotter on the flybridge
- Garmin GPSMap 76 handheld GPS on the flybridge
- Standard horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF on the flybridge
- Uniden VHF on the flybridge
- Aqua Signal Saturn magnetic compass at both helms
- 2 X Lowrance depth sounders on the flybridge
- 2 x Ship's Time clocks
- Plastimo clock
43' Jefferson Electrical System
- Westerbeke 8 kW generator with approximately 2793 hours
- Charles C-Charger 5000 Series battery charger
- True Power 2500 watt inverter
- 4 X Usable brand 8D engine start/house batteries
- Continental 4D generator start battery
- 110 vac outlet on the flybridge
- 50 amp shore power cord
43' Mainship Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 6BTA5.9 300 HP main engines with approximately 4,733 hours
- ZF IRM 220A gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- VDO gauges
- Dripless shaft seals
- Groco sea strainers
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 900FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Oil X Changer oil change system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Cruisair and Aqua Air 2 unit reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (Freon recharge needed)
- Hispense portable air conditioning system X 2
- Craftmaster 19 gallon water heater
- Electric heads
- Dometic holding tank level monitor system
43' Jefferson Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 2500 anchor windlass with foot controls
- Stainless steel plow type anchor
- Spare Danforth anchor
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Non-skid decks
- 2 X foredeck Igloo coolers
- Windscreen cover
- Boarding gate on each side
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Fresh water hot/cold shower
- Stainless steel and teak swimplatform ladder
- Rod holder
43' Jefferson Tender
- 2007 9'4" WaterTender dinghy
- Honda 2 HP 4 stroke outboard
43' Jefferson Safety and Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Rule bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.