Very Clean, Well-Equipped, and Superbly Maintained
SERENITY is one of the best Bayliner 3288's of this vintage we've seen. Her current owners were preparing for a journey up the Inside Passage to Alaska, and in just the last 8 months have added a New Electronics package, a New Bimini top with Strataglass, 2 new additional house batteries, New Webasto Diesel Furnace and a new Suzuki 6 hp 4-stroke outboard to what was already a very complete, updated boat. Unfortunately, their plans to make that trip have changed, but the next owners will certainly be the benefactor of what they've accomplished here. The list of spare parts includes an alternator, starter, impellers, fuel filters, belts, fuses, hoses, head repair kit, water pump, macerator pump and more.
New Additions and Recent Maintenance since 2018 Includes:
- New port transmission (plus new damper plates on both transmissions)
- Both transmission oil coolers replaced
- New Sideshift bow thruster installed
- New Garmin GPS Map 942xs touch-screen Chart Plotter at Lower Helm
- New Standard Horizon GX2200 VHS w/AIS Receive and remote microphone
- Two 100-watt solar panels added using Victron MPPT charge controller with Bluetooth
- New Victron BMV-712 battery monitor with Bluetooth
- New House and Start batteries
- New Rocna Vulcan 12-kg Anchor
- 2017 Highfield UL260 Dinghy (RIB w/hypalon)
- New Hot Water Heater/Tank
- LED lights throughout
- New Garmin HD Radar
- New ICOM VHF radio
- 2 New additional House Batteries
- New Webasto Diesel Heater
- New Bimini Top with Strataglass enclosure
- New Suzuki 6 hp 4-stroke outboard
Other Key Highlights:
- 3000-watt Xantrex Charger/Inverter
- Freshwater flush Electric Head
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass w/200' chain
- Both fuel tanks opened and inspected 2017. New fuel level indicators installed.
- Both prop shafts and cutlass bearings replaced (props tuned) in 2017
The slip here at the Port of Everett Central Basin can be transferred to a new owner, short term or long term.
Give us a call or email to schedule your appointment to see this excellent Bayliner 3288.
Port Gardner Yacht Brokerage is located On the Waterfront at the Port of Everett North Yacht Basin. We are open for appointments Monday- Saturday from 10am-4pm. Closed on Sundays and Holidays. Port Gardner is the oldest and largest Sail and Motoryacht Brokerage office in the Port of Everett. Please contact Martin Gehl 206.769.6142 or email email@example.com or Roger Newby/Sarah Brady 800.781.9917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime to schedule an appointment to view any of our Brokerage Listings.
Connecting People to Boats!