1 of 25
Price reduces- $ 10,000!
Catalina Morgan 45 Center Cockpit
A Bluewater sailor or room live aboard
“SUSI” a 1995 Catalina Morgan 45 Center Cockpit Sloop is designed for safe bluewater sailing with live aboard comfort.
The large totally enclosed cockpit with both screened and “I” glass sidewalls makes it an ideal place to be while lounging at the dock or swing on the hook. All lines lead back to the cockpit. This enables total sail handling from inside the cockpit. The folding Edison wheel adds to the wide-open spacious feeling of the cockpit.
The racing track cart system- for the Genoa, provides the ability to properly trim the big sail. The mainsail with its two reef positions is easily doused into the sail bag system. The mast has two folding steps to aid in closing the sail bag when the day is done.
The boat has a new power windlass. With the two newly galvanized plow anchors provides ease and holding power when anchoring.
The companionway with its heavy cloth cover and swing door arrangement makes entering and proceeding down into the cabin a breeze.
The bright roomy main salon down below offers a full galley to the starboard side and the chart table to the port. On the port side, in front of the chart table is a lounge seat that has storage behind and the ability to create a single pull-out berth. Crossing over there is a salon table with seating on the starboard side.
Heading forward there is a separate cabin with a V-berth and plenty of drawer storage. The main salon and the forward cabin have entrances into the forward head.
The hallway that leads to the aft master suite has the main access to the engine compartment that houses the generator, engine, and invertor. At the end of the hallway is the full beam Master suite with the centerline queen size berth, vanity and an ensuite head with a sperate shower/bathtub.
Designer: Morgan Yachts
Hull Identification Number: MRYG0046L495 Year Built: 1995
Official Number: 1031605
• Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 6 in (the original standard rig was completely replaced with a tall-rig configuration in 2008)
Fresh Water Tanks: 4 (124 Gallons) Connected through a manifold beneath the cabin sole near the Nav Station
Fuel Tanks: 1 (77 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (30 Gallons each)
• Corian type counter tops
• Stainless steel deep galley sinks near centerline
• SeaFrost Tradewinds 12v refrigeration compartment system (new 2012) with remote panel. Refrigerator
opens at top and front.
• Vitrifrigo Freezer system (ne 2013)
• Storage: cabinet space ~Beneath the sink; cabinet space beneath the galley counter; three drawers for towels; two lockers beneath the cabin sole; kitchen cabinets over the counter; space for either a microwave (not included) or additional storage bins behind the sink.
rebuilt) (misc. spare parts)
• Secondary Anchor also on the bow roller - 44lb Delta Galvanized steel anchor with 100 ft. of lOmm galvanized chain and 100ft of nylon rode
. Nissan NS9.8B 9.8hp two stroke outboard SN 021212AE (2015 model year)
. AB 8VS FRP hulled inflatable dinghy 8'6n2015 model Hull 10# COABM06012F213 (purchased new In
• Cruisair 12000BTU water cooled AC (one in aft cabin Installed 2014, one in main salon with booster
forward installed 2013)
If you are looking for a safe comfortable sailing vessels to explore the islands or for a roomy live aboard this is the vessel, you’ll need to see. The bottom was just painted this December, there is an additional engine (crated) that has been purchased for the vessel. The electronics need to be replaced. The tender and outboard are included.