€600 000 (Nkr 6 213 045) Skatt betalt
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 1 553 261 (28 Jun)
1995 Claasen Hoek 66
Since we last saw the striking Hoek 66 AMOENITAS in the late 1990s, she has undergone a substantial refit and has been completely transformed inside and out. Her interior is now bright, light and cleverly redesigned. On deck, she has modern systems for easy handling under sail or power. All systems throughout have been either overhauled or in the main completely renewed during the major refit at Mulder Shipyard 2014-16.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull built by Bloemsma van Bremen.
- Interior and installations made by Claasen Jachtbouw.
- Construction and original interior design by Hoek Design Naval Architects.
- Refit and remodelling in 2014-16 by Mulder Shipyard with interior restyling by Rene van der Velden.
- Full length overall 20.5m.
- Length over deck 20.1m.
- Medium displacement round bilged hull shape with transom stern construction, raked bow and moderate deep keel. Originally built in accordance with ABS – ABS approved drawings. She has four watertight compartments.
- Hull built in 5, 6 and 8mm seawater resistance quality aluminium.
- Hull and superstructure were painted in 2014, with an “off-white” colour using two component Awlgrip.
- Underwater hull antifouling painted in blue.
- Superstructure built in 4-5mm seawater resistance quality aluminium.
- 5 x watertight compartments by 4 bulkheads, of which 2 have watertight hatch. Watertight door fore and aft.
- Thermal hull and superstructure down to waterline, and the superstructure is insulated by foam.
- Deck covered with ± 18 mm teak in a bedding compound and decks were re-caulked in 2014.
- Deck escape hatches/skylights on coaming in foredeck.
- Stainless steel stanchions, bow pulpit and stern pulpit.
- Teak cap-rails.
- Hora tinted double hard glass windows in aluminium frames.
Keel & Rudder:
- Ballast lead in keel ± 10 tons.
- 6mm aluminium balanced rudder with skeg.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4 LHA-HTP 4 cylinders 160 hp (118 kW) turbo diesel engine.
- Yanmar panel with analogue meters, start and stop controls, at steering station and navigation station.
- Gearbox new 2016.
- Engine with turbo charging, inter cooling system with water injected hose type exhaust with water lock and water – exhaust gas separator. Dry exhaust system.
- Acoustic engine room insulation, with aluminium sheeting. Installations in engine room where required installed on rubber mounts.
- New engine room electric ventilation system installed 2016 (control by centre cockpit).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising speed – approx. 8 knots (7.5 is more economical).
- Maximum speed – approx.9 knots.
- Continuous rating ± 160 Hp(118kW) Consumption approx 8.5 Ltr / hr.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 8.5 litres per hour.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max-Prop 4 bladed bronze, fixed prop.
- Propeller shaft new 2016, stainless steel type 316.
- Hydraulic wheel steering system (proportional steering).
- Steering wheel with 6 spokes in stainless steel with leather grip Ø 130cm.
- Emergency tiller.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Bowthruster Sleipner 20 Hp, with hydraulic cockpit joystick remote control.
- Hydraulic power pack, Hydromat system installed below front cockpit port side seat, with high load pump 220v and 24v pump.
- Professional electrical installation, all new 2016.
- Switchboards (PROS make) for 12v/24v and 220v, including automatic fuse-breaker switches in saloon + pilot station.
- Voltage – 12v/24v DC and 220V-50Hz AC.
- 220v sockets in all cabins and saloon area.
- 24V sockets.
- Batteries were all renewed in 2016.
- Service set – 3 x 24v (200Ah) Mastervolt gel batteries, of total ± 600 Ah.
- Power packs set - 2 x 24v (200Ah) gel batteries of total ± 400 Ah.
- Service and power pack batteries are stowed in a seaworthy manner under the floor of the saloon.
- Bowthruster set - 2 x 24v (200Ah) gel batteries of total ± 400 Ah. Stowed under front cabin bed.
- 1 x 12volt start battery each for main engine and for generator.
- All chargers were replaced 2016.
- 1 x 24v 100Amp Mastervolt Mass 24/100 automatic charger for main set.
- 1 x 24v 75Amp Mastervolt Mass 24/75 automatic charger for power packs set.
- 1 x 12v 20Amp for start batteries.
- 2 x 24v – 220v Mastervolt inverters.
- New Combi units - Ultra 24/3500/100, 2016.
- New Mastervolt DC converter 24-12 / 50-60Hz, 2016.
- New 6-KVA shore to ship transformer with built in soft start and auto, 2016.
- 1 x 24V 120 Amp. alternator on main engine.
- Prop-shaft alternator.
- 1 x 25,5 kW (at 300 rpm) 230V 60Hz Fischer Panda generator, with sound-shield, 2016.
- Hose type exhaust with water-lock and water exhaust gas separator.
- Start and stop control at galley.
- 2 x 16 Amp shore power intakes 110/220V. Consumption can be regulated.
- One only for air-conditioning. Fitting in aft cockpit on Port side complete with cable, 2016.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Full domestic fresh-water system renewed 2016.
- New Fresh water 220V pump Speck hydrophore.
- Reverse osmosis filter system for water supply in galley.
- Hot water system with 2 x 35 litre tanks, heated via 220v or by main engine system.
- Quick heating hot water boiler under galley.
- Hot / Cold water shower at main mast.
- Freshwater deck wash connection at aft cockpit.
- Back-up water pump.
- Spectra Catalina 340Z, new 2016.
- System fully renewed 2016 including, 4 x 24-volt bilge pumps, and a manual pump below front cockpit starboard seat.
Grey & Black Water:
- Heavy duty direct overboard pump system and ship-shore discharge at port side. New pump system, 2016.
- Fuel and water tanks are filled via a deck integrated fill station on Port and Starboard side.
- All tanks are equipped with electronic sensors.
- Total fuel capacity of 1,120 litres.
- 2 x 500 litres aluminium double bottom tanks with inspection manholes. Recoated in 2016.
- 1 x 120 litres day tank.
- Electronic capacity meter.
- Twin Separ type fuel filters between main and day tank.
- 1 x fuel transfer/trim system manual and electric - new 2016.
- Total freshwater capacity of 600 litres.
- 2 x 300 litres aluminium double bottom tanks with inspection manhole. Recoated in 2016.
- Electronic capacity meter.
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- Total Grey/Blackwater capacity of approx. 600 litres.
- 1 x 400 litres aluminium tank with inspection manhole forward. Recoated 2016.
- 2 x 100 litres aluminium tank with inspection manhole aft. New 2016.
- B&G fluxgate compass at aft desk.
- Ritchie magnetic compass in cockpit.
- Log by B&G Triton at inside navigation station and cockpit.
- Depth sounder by B&G Triton at inside navigation station and cockpit.
- B&G Triton rudder indicator.
- Windspeed and direction by B&G Triton at inside navigation station and cockpit windex wind vane.
- 2 x B&G Zeus2 chart-plotters at aft cockpit pedestal.
- B&G GPS system.
- B&G Hydra Pilot autopilot, at inside navigation station and cockpit remote control (2nd back-up autopilot).
- Simrad Open Array Halo pulse compression radar linked to B&G.
- 2 x iPad pro at inside navigation station as B&G repeater.
- Charts of Mediterranean/ North Sea/Baltic/Atlantic/Carib.
- 2 x internal GPS in plotters.
- Simrad AIS Class A system.
- Navigation lights - certified type as per international rules.
Communication Equipment (All New 2016):
- 2 x B&G H90 VHF built in at nav station and aft cockpit steering pedestal.
- 2 x Icom mc35 handhold VHF.
- ICOM IC-R75 SSB receiver at inside navigation station.
- Sailor HF RE 2100 SSB at inside navigation station.
- Intellian VSAT v60G Antenna system with sat phone and internet.
- Iridium emergency phone in grab-bag.
- 1 x Mac mini linked to UHD TV entertainment system.
- Windows 10 Laptop linked by CZone to all system running Expedition Racing Software.
- HP DSC 1350 All in one printer, copier, scanner.
- Indications and alarms with text info to I-phone.
- CZone B&G digital tank monitoring & alarm system.
- Global alarm push button at VHF system.
- 1 x Frigo C115 220V ±118 litres front load model (2015).
- 1 x Frigo 80 litre top load model in galley top (2015).
- Freezer compartment in refrigerator.
- Miele 4-burner halogen cooker with stainless steel pan-holder combined with oven.
- Miele Marine M785 semi cardanic oven/microwave, 4 burners with inox
- Built-in type cooker hood.
- Built-in wine coolers in Saloon.
- Large 220 litre built-in Vitrifrigo freezer between wine coolers in saloon area (2015).
- Miele Washing / Dryer machine, 2016 in owner's ensuite bathroom.
- New Vacuflush, vacuum fresh water flush toilets, new 2016.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air-conditioning, Climma MK3 compact system, with 2 units in saloon area and one unit in every cabin, separately controlled with Climma Vega Mk 3 control panels. 150,000 BTU. System new in 2016.
- Natural air ventilation throughout the yacht accommodation by skylights and Dorade vents.
- Mechanical air ventilation in owner’s bathroom.
- LCD television in Saloon.
- Via VSAT Apple TV.
- All new lighting, 2016, LED.
- Multicolour Interior ceiling lights 24v.
- 16.8 million different colours.
- Star lights in Aft Cabin ceiling.
- Floodlights in saloon
- LED Bimini Lights.
- Deck (spreader) lights 12v LED on aft deck and fore deck.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 berths in 4 cabins.
- The interior was excellently rebuilt in 2016 to design by René van der Velden.
- Off white with wood details on floors and tabletops
- The woodwork is off white, with panels gloss varnished.
- Teak satin varnished floors throughout the yacht.
- Stainless fittings and hardware.
- Wood varnished worktops with stainless steel sinks and taps.
- Neptune custom mattresses in every cabin.
- Ventilation/escape hatches/skylights in cabins.
- Sliding hatches and doors to salon and to owner’s cabin.
- Hatches in accommodation floors give access to bilges and storage.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Accessible by watertight deck hatch.
- With storage space for fenders, anchor chain and mooring lines.
Forward Guest / Crew Cabin:
- 1 (crew) cabin with headroom up to ± 201 cm.
- Offering 2 single berths of ± 190 cm length (V shape) with lockers.
- En-suite combined bathroom with shower and vacuum toilet.
- 2 x cabins with headroom up to ± 195 cm.
- Offering 2 bunk berths of ± 200 cm. length with lockers.
- En-suite combined bathroom with shower and vacuum water flush toilet.
- Comfortable set up with headroom up to ± 217 cm.
- Large 6 guests U-shape sofa changeable into lounge bed.
- Saloon table with electric lowering.
- Bar with 2 built-in wine coolers deep-freezer and LCD television.
- Open galley aft of saloon/dining.
- Excellent full headroom up to ± 229 cm
- Cupboards and locker fitted out for seaworthy stowing.
- Marble worktop with plenty of workspace and double stainless steel sink.
- Below deck with excellent full headroom up to ± 210 cm.
- Logically instruments and monitoring set-up for easy readability and Yacht's control.
- Locker space for manuals, sea-charts & others.
- Chart table/navigation desk with seat.
- Entrance by interior watertight hatch behind/below navigation seat.
- Further access from forward and above.
- All installations and equipment where required flexible mounted.
- Comfortable set up with headroom up to ± 210 cm.
- Double berth of ± 210 cm length and lockers.
- En-suite bathroom with fresh water flush vacuum toilet and separate shower.
- Washing / Dryer machine.
- Storage in corridor.
- The flush deck offers a spacious and above all safe working area, while the efficient and logic deck gear requires a minimum of crew for handling.
- Sea railing with 78 cm high stainless stanchions with 2 wires to ensure maximum safety.
- Teak unvarnished caprail.
- Spacious aft with steering cockpit and observation cockpit.
Cockpit/ Aft Deck:
- Open air observation and steering station, offering 1 helmsman steering station with superb 360° visibility.
- New steering pedestal equipped with two B&G zeus2 plotters, engine control and bowthruster joystick.
- Separate guests’ cockpit with good ergonomics. The guest cockpit area offers seats for at least 6.
- Mast head ketch.
- Nirvana mast and boom painted in colour white.
- Aluminium tapered main mast with 2 spreaders.
- Mizzen mast with 2 spreaders.
- Both masts are deck stepped.
- Spreader lights.
- Harken bat car systems on masts.
- Aluminium mainsail and mizzen booms.
- Aluminium spinnaker boom and jockey pole.
- Stainless steel standing rigging with stainless steel turnbuckles, all new 2016.
- Reckmann electric hydraulic furling system for Yankee. Fully serviced at Reckmann in 2015.
- Reckmann electric hydraulic furling system for inner forestay. Fully serviced at Reckmann in 2015.
- Navtec manual hydraulic backstay-adjuster and boom vang operated from the aft cockpit. Fully serviced at Reckmann in 2015.
- Dyneema halyards, 2015.
- Dyneema sheets, 2015.
- Sheets and halyards cockpit, and mast controlled.
- Blocks & deck gear - modern type, make Rondal + other.
- Lewmar stainless steel sail winches, most self-tailing.
- Main halyard - 1 x 58 1-speed hydraulic push button.
- Main halyard - 2 x 58 2-speed manual.
- Mainsail hoisted by hydraulic push button self-tailing winch.
- Mizzen halyard -3 x 44 2-speed manual.
- Main sheet -1 x 58 2-speed manual.
- Yankee sheet - 2 x 66 2-speed hydraulic push button.
- Mizzen sheet - 1 x 58 2-speed manual.
- Jib - 2 x 58 2-speed manual.
- 1 x 44 2-speed manual.
- Main reef and spinnaker - 2 x 44 2-speed manual.
- Lock-in type winch handles.
- Deck (aft cockpit) push buttons for winches and furlers
- Mainsail & Mizzen non furling, slab reefing and lazy jacks (possible to replace with boom furling system if a buyer wished, but we did not find this necessary).
- Reckmann Genoa hydraulic push button furling with manual back up.
- Reckmann Jib hydraulic push button furling with manual back up
- 1 x Main Sail in Dacron by Hood Spectra (condition 80% and from 2004). Fully battened slab reefing, with lazy jacks.
- 1 x Yankee in Dacron by Hood Spectra. Condition 80% and from 2004.
- 1 x Mizzen in Dacron by Hood Spectra. Condition 80% and from 2004. Slab reefing.
- 1 x Staysail in Dacron by Hood Spectra. Condition 80% and from 2004.
- 1 x Cutter jib in Dacron by Hood Spectra. Condition 80% and from 2004.
- Spinnaker in Sailkote by North sails. Condition 95% and from 2016. Snuffer system.
- Rondal stainless steel fittings and other make high quality hardware.
- Lazarette accessible by watertight deck hatches, with storage space for deck gear, sails etc.
- Stainless removable swimming/boarding ladder.
- Deck shower near main mast, with hot water tap in galley.
- High pressure air in cockpit for inflating fenders etc.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 1 x Single gear Lewmar 3000 hydraulic capstan model.
- Stainless steel chain stopper with adjuster. Controlled by remote control and deck built in pushbuttons.
- 1 x Danforth, CQR 105lbs anchor with 120m 12mm chain stowed in bow anchor roller, 2016.
- 1 x stern anchor with 30m chain and rope, 2017.
- Capstans - Vertical type on anchor winch.
- Several fenders, new 2016.
- Various mooring lines, new 2016.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 2 x sprayhood above each entrance hatches/doors, 2016.
- Sail covers for main sail, new 2016.
Tender, Outboard & Toys:
- 3.25m RIB 5 persons.
- 30 HP 4-stroke YAMAHA outboard engine (2016).
- Water ski kit.
- 2 x large inflatable Nautybuoys as external inflatable swimming platform (2016).
- 1 x 8 person’s liferaft in container (2015). Automatic hydrostatic releases.
- 1 x John Buoy, man overboard / with flashlight.
- 2 x EPIRB systems in grab-bag and at centre cockpit entrance.
- Searchlight, 12 V electric in Mizzen mast and remote controlled in aft cockpit.
- Electric heavy-duty horn in mizzen mast.
- 5 x portable fire-extinguisher.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.