$89 000 (Nkr 947 575)
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 319 407 (2 Sep)
San Diego, California
|Skrog Fasong||Ettskrogs|2001 Hunter 460
LOA is 46'1" for slip purposes.
This Hunter 460 is in need of repairs, sellers are EXTREMELY motivated. Deferred maintenance needs to be corrected.
Original owner offers this vessel as they have decided to move ashore after enjoying her as their primary home since she was new. She is very comfortable and would be an excellent home away from home. Two comfortable staterooms, two heads with showers, spacious salon, great galley and even an office!
She is in a potentially transferrable slip at a nice marina in San Diego and ready for adventures with her new family.
Call or text Dea Allen, CPYB at 619 708 3287 or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment to view this vessel.
Courtesy showings for out of town brokers.
- Board through the walk through transom for easy and safe access.
- Down companionway steps with handrails below decks.
- Galley is to port at the bottom of the companionway.
- Far aft to port is the Office with a built in desk with storage and chair, as well as a built in small refrigerator. There is additional storage and engine access.
- Far aft to starboard is the Guest Stateroom with double berth and hanging locker and access to the Guest Head with electric toilet, shower, sink and vanity with Corian countertop, mirror and storage. The Guest/DayHead is also accessible from the salon.
- The Salon is midships and offers a large U-shaped settee to port with convertible dinette that can sleep two and offers a bench seat to allow for additional seating at the table. Across to starboard are two built in chairs with a cocktail table tht provides storage between. There is a Samsung flatscreen TV mounted to the forward bulkhead on the starboard side. There is storage outboard port and starboard of the seating areas in the salon. Additionally, there is drawer and cabinet storage. There are curtains throughout and teak and holly sole.
- The Nav Station aft of the Salon to starboard and has a chart table and a bench seat. The Raytheon Pathfinder RL70 Radar Chartplotter is mounted at the Nav Station as are the 12V DC and 110V AC breaker panels, flourescent red/white light, and a GFCI plug.
- Far forward is the large and comfortable Master Stateroom. Two doors access the Master Stateroom from the Salon. An island berth, (2) hanging lockers, (4) drawers below the berth, (6) storage compartments, (4) cubbies, shelves to port and starboard. The Master Head is a split arrangement with head compartment to port with electric toilet, Corian countertops with sink, mirror, storage. The shower is to starboard with a fold down seat.
- Air conditioning and heat
- Force 10 3 Burner propane stove with oven
- Black & Decker built in microwave
- Large top and front loading refrigerator
- Top loading freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Built in trash bin
- Spice rack
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Dish and cup storage
- 12V DC and 110V AC ships systems
- (2) Shore power cords
- (2) Units Air conditioning
- 5.5 kw Northern Lights generator
- Heart Interface 2000 w 130 amp charger combo inverter charger
- Engine start battery
- House batteries
- AT HELM:
- Ritchie Compass
- Raytheon RL70C Radar/Chartplotter
- Raytheon ST60 speed
- Raytheon ST60 depth
- Raymarine ST60 wind
- Raytheon ST6000+ autopilot
- Raytheon GPS antenna
- Raytheon VHF with mic
- AT CHART TABLE:
- Raytheon RL70 Radar/Chartplotter
Sails and Rigging
- Deck stepped mast
- Furling genoa
- In mast furling mainsail (recently reconditioned)
- (2) Lewmar 44 ST winches
- (2) Lewmar 48 ST winches
- Selden Rodkicker rigid boom vang
- All lines led aft to cockpit with sheet toppers on cabin top to port and starboard
Deck and hull
- Navy blue cockpit cushions with white piping
- Dodger, bimini, connector, helm cover, winch covers, hatch covers
- Bottom painted 2019
- Cockpit table
- (3) Cockpit seat lazarettes
- (2) Propene lockers aft
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Boat hook
- Helm seats folds away when not in use to provide walk through transom
- (2) Shore power cords
- Magma BBQ mounted on stern rail
- Stainless steel radar arch
- CQR anchor with chain
- Horizon 1500 electric windlass with Lewmar up and down controls
- Stainless steel wheel
Manufacturer Provided Description
Bringing the cockpit full beam allows the use of a custom console complete with mechanical steering, electronics space, twin fold down tables, and even a storage bin with drink holders. The standard recessed windlass allows the capability of handling two anchors simultaneously on the dual offset anchor roller. Self-draining propane lockers on both port and starboard are convenient, safe, and practical. The Hunter trademark cockpit arch keeps the adjustable traveler up and out of the way and makes a great attachment point for the Bimini. Hand-rubbed teak and exquisite fabrics are in evidence throughout the grand interior, where storage is plentiful as is natural light and ventilation. The dinette area is large enough to handle the crew, but intimate enough for two. An enormous dual-opening refrigerator and freezer are central to the U-shaped galley. Force 10 stove and oven, plus a microwave, will make dinners a joy to prepare while the island sink will have cleanup covered. Storage for everything is at hand including the recessed trash receptacle. Entertaining is gracious with the open salon which incorporates a TV and CD stereo. Twin comfortable seats and a convertible cocktail table are located just forward of the extensive nav station with plenty of space for electronics and gear. The forward master stateroom rivals most yachts twice her size. Twin hanging lockers and lots of drawers make staying aboard easy, and a great night's sleep is guaranteed by the inner-spring mattresses. The forward master head is spacious and provides plenty of storage. The master shower is separate from the head, allowing private use at all times; a drop down seat is even included for comfort. Aft, this vessel features a single stateroom and an office - work area. Both are large, airy, and comfortable. In addition, an aft head with integral shower is positioned for convenient access from the aft stateroom or from the salon.
IJPE : 907.00 sq ft
I : 55.33 ft
J : 16.92 ft
P : 51.33 ft
E : 18.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 907.00 sq ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Framdrift Type||Direkte drev|
|Lengde på Dekk||13.49m|
|Lengde ved Vannlinje||12.09m|
|Enheter||757.08 l ()|
|Enheter||378.54 l ()|