1 of 32
|Tilbudt av||TMS Yacht Sales & Services|
Moody Excel 31 was introduced in 1999 and ceased in 2001. They were built by Prout Catamarans.
Designer Bill Dixon created the Excel 31 to be a new breed of aft cockpit yachts for people who are looking for the ultimate excitement in high performance cruising.They are sleek, agile, and most definitely fast. Equipped with single line reefing, various configurations are available for sails, rig and sail control systems. And, to help you enjoy your cruising to the full, they offer outstanding interior comfort. Whether you enjoy competition sailing, or are simply looking for more exhilarating cruising, the Excel 31 is a thrilling yacht capable of satisfying the most enthusiastic sailors.
The Moddy Excel 31 is a true sporting cruiser - lean, honed, fast and superbly seaworthy. She is also remarkably agile, with a beautifully light and responsive helm. The sails are easy to manage, with halyards and reefing lines led back to cockpit winches, the mainsheet track located safely up on the coachroof and the option of a furling headstay. Her choice of fin or bilge keel opens up the full range of performance cruising possibilities.
The boat has two cabins, one head and a huge saloon. All of the upholstery, curtains and beds were renewed in 2021. A new sprayhood and bimini were installed new.. Sun beds, cockpit cushions, sun tents, pfiffers were installed new.
The boat was hauled in July 2021 and the works which has been done on board as follows;
1. Antifouling paint (international Micron 300) 2 coats application
2. International Primer 1 coat application
3. Deck Polish process
4. Chrome Polish process
5. All seacocks on board were renewed
6. New fuel tank was manufactured and installed.
7. A new waste water tank was manufactured and installed.
8. New TMC brand electric WC installed.
9. All lightings were replaced with Led bulbs.
10. Saildrive and Engine have gone through a complete overhaul.
11. Elvstrom brand new genoa and mainsail were manufactured and installed.
12. The cockpit floors covered with teak completely.
13. Tth swimming platform was built and installed. The platform is covered with teak. A wide swimming ladder was built and mounted on the platform.
14. Cockpit cushions were manufatured and installed.
15. Bimini and Sprayhood were manufactured and installed
16. Lazy Bag &lazy jacks were manufatured and installed.
17. Sun shade was manufatured and installed.
18. Interior furniture cushions were renewed. (From Sertex Fabric)
19. Bow and aft cabin mattresses were renewed and upholstered. (from Sunbrella upholstery fabric)
20. New bilge pump installed.
21. Refrigerator new compressor installed. New evaporator and thermostat were installed.
22. Batteries were renewed.
23. The solar panel was installed. 160 Watts
24. All the ropes on the boat have been renewed.
25. Electronics, Raymarine Depth – Speed and Wind indicators installed.
26. Windlass was completely dismantled and maintained. All bearings were replaced with new ones.
The boat is ready for sail. There is no reported damege on board. Appointments are needed to see the boat. The boat demonstrations will be made during the working hours of the week except Sunday. Feel free to keep in touch with us for more details.
Draft (fin keel): 1.68m
Displacement (fin): 4634 kg
Ballast (fin): 1475 kg
Water Tanks: 180 ltr
Fuel Tank: 90 ltr
Holding Tank: 45 ltr
Engine: Volvo MD2020 19hp diesel engine.
Engine Last Service: May 2022
Transmission type: Saildrive
Engine Starter battery (New - 2021)
Service Batteries: (New - 2001 )
Electrical Head : (New - 2021)
Classic Main Sail
Furling Geneo Sail
2X Coach Roof winches
2X Genoa Winchs
2X Spinnaker/Staysail winches
Store bags on pushpit (New – 2021)
Wind Speed and Direction instrument
Owen with two burner
Sun tent on deck (New - 2021)
Sun shades and pfiffers around the cockpit (New – 2021)
Cockpit cushions (New - 2021)
Sun beds (New - 2021)
Bimini (New - 2021)
Sprayhood (New - 2021)
Swim platform (New - 2021)
Swim ladder (New - 2021)
60 meters chain
12 kg Bruce anchor
|Inntak for strøm fra land||✓|
|Cockpit i teak||✓|
|Braketter for utenbordsmotor||✓|
|Enheter||90 l ()|
|Enheter||180 l ()|
|Enheter||45 l ()|