2001 Viking Princess 50 Sport Cruiser15m
$329 900 (Nkr 3 221 459)
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 196 265 (29 Nov)
|Modell||50 Sport Cruiser|
|Tilbudt av||Galati Yacht Sales Tampa Bay|2001 Viking Princess 50 Sport Cruiser
2001 50 Viking Sport Cruiser Motor Yacht - La Dolce Vita is one of the dream yachts for yacht lovers, get ready for an exciting day on this sexy yacht. Multiple entertaining sections throughout, enjoy sunbath on forward deck sun pad, or the flybridge area. With her large-sized swimming platform and spacious transom sitting area, this yacht charter ride is going to be amazing. Relaxing on the spacious flybridge area, lay back, and have a sunbath with your loved one, time for a glass of champagne, enjoy ocean breezes, and walk into the main level Salon, a beautiful and spacious sitting area with a 360-degree ocean view is awaiting.
Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers since 1970, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during, and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.
Contact Listing Broker:
Cell #: 407-509-3029
Office #: 727-576-8336
The Princess 50 (Viking Sport Cruiser) is a powerful and nimble craft with extraordinary volume for her class. Her unmistakable Princess profile, muscular lines, and deep V hull give her a magnetic presence in port, and exceptional cruising capability out in the open sea. Delivering a smooth, stable ride and sound seakeeping, the Princess 50 is equipped with comprehensive instrumentation and controls to enable safe yet stimulating handling. And from her spacious, easily accessible flybridge, wide side decks, and her sophisticated interior, she creates the sensation of being on a much larger vessel. Powered by reliable Volvo TAMD74 diesel engines with straight shafts, you'll be certain to have much more hassle-free time on the water.
- HER GALLEY: is fully equipped with 3 burner cooktop, combination microwave and convection oven with grill. The galley also hosts a stainless-steel sink with mixer tap, chopping board refrigerator/freezer, waste disposal bin, overhead and concealed lighting, a considerable number of drawers for storage, a dedicated cutlery drawer, utility area with provision for washer/dryer.
- DECK SALON: U-shaped sofa with table on the starboard side, moveable two-seat sofa opposite, bottle & glass storage, drinks refrigerator, TV/VCR/Stereo/CD with salon and exterior speakers. Triple stainless steel framed sliding door to the cockpit for maximum opening tinted windows (clear forward windscreen). All windows in toughened safety glass with S/S frames, curtains, or window blinds throughout. Flush fit halogen downlighters, clock, barometer.
- FORWARD TO OWNER'S STATEROOM: large island double bed with a quilted bedspread, dressing table and mirror, wardrobe and shelves, storage lockers and drawers, downlighters, and individual berth lights, deck hatch with screen/blind, two opening portholes, mirror, access to ensuite bathroom. The ensuite is lovely with a separate shower area, automatic pump-out, extractor fan/porthole.
- AFT STATEROOM: large double bed (island), quilted bedspread, dressing table with mirror, large wardrobe with shelves, storage locker and drawers, bedside table, downlighters and individual berth lights, two opening portholes, ensuite with separate shower, washbasin with mixer tap, separate door to passageway.
- HER COCKPIT: self-draining teak laid deck, upholstered seat, hatch on gas shocks to lazarrett stowage, steps to side decks, cockpit lighting, transom door to swim platform, side lockers, fender storage, 120/240V 60hrz shore support (U.S spec), Isolation transformer with powerboost, stainless steel handrails, remote fuel cocks in locker, access to engine room, intregal stairway with teak treads to flybridge. Transom teak laid swim platform with fold away swim ladder, hot & cold shower, dinghy chock system.
- FLYBRIDGE: helm position with repeat engine controls and full instrumentation, sounder and auto pilot controls, hydraulic steering, rudder position indicator, trim tab controls, bow thruster control, horn & intercom. Remote anchor winch controls, VHF, high speed compass, searchlight remote control. Flybridge is very comfortable with double helm seat, U-shaped seating for 6 with table, separate sunbed aft, refrigerated coolbox, loudspeakers linked to salon stereo system, integral stairway from aft cockpit with GRP hatch, wind deflector screen, stainless steel handrails, GRP radar arch, console and seat covers. Matched whip antenna to VHF, R/T and radio. Engine room is sound-proofed, high volume air intakes, engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay. Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts. Automatic/remote manual fire extinguisher in engine room, automatic and manual bilge pumps, engine room lighting. 4 blade Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminum bronze, high-speed balanced rudders, Cathodic protection for stern gear. 8 HP bow thruster with dual station controls.
- FULL & COMPLETE SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Fuel system has twin fuel tanks with interconnection system giving a total of 490 gallons of fuel capacity. fuel filters on port/starboard side decks. High capacity fuel filters/water traps, remote fuel isolation controls in cockpit locker, fuel gauges at lower helm. Her water system hosts a heavy-duty polypropylene tank giving 114 gallons capacity plus 11 gallons hot water calorifier. Water level gauge, deck filler. Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater, automatic water pump with filter. The fire extinguishers are automatic in engine room and other hand operated units throughout the vessel. (6) automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override. Generous amount of personal safety equipment onboard.
- DECK FITTINGS: reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck, main helm station and flybridge controls, self-stowing anchor, sternhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve, stainless steel bow rail, stern and spring cleats, stainless steel bow fairleads, pulpit, guard rails with fender baskets.searchlight with dual station remote controls, twin electric horns, Her hull is a modified V with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and reduced draft. Hand-laid fiberglass construction with isophthalic gelcoat. A beautiful white high gloss finish
- Complete detail & wax
- Main engines & Generator serviced
- Jan 2022 Haul out included antifouling paint/ props balanced & trued
- NEW exterior softgoods
- NEW Garmin 94sv chartplotter upper helm
- NEW Garmin 74sv chartplotter lower helm
- NEW Fusion stereo with JL speakers
- NEW 32” smart tv w/ WiFi in salon
- NEW style Princess upper/ lower helm steering wheels
- 9 KW Onan generator (60hrz U.S. spec)
- Factory-built to U.S. spec 60hrz 120/240v electrical
- 50 amp shore power plug-in with Glendenning auto reel
- Charles ISOboost transformer for reliable consistent power
- Volvo electronic controls & engine monitoring
- Bow thruster
- Remote control anchor winch
- Dual station log and echo sounder with alarm.
- Raytheon radar, GPS chart plotter, digital read-out for speed/depth.
- Raytheon autopilot.
- VHF at main helm and flybridge helm.
- Dual station VHF/Rt and flybridge intercom
- NEW Garmin 10’’ Chartplotter upper helm
- NEW Garmin 7” Chartplotter lower helm
- Remote control searchlight
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
|Enheter||397.47 l ()|
|Enheter||1854.85 l ()|