Many ads speak about a vessel being turn-key and in great shape, but do not deliver on that claim. We rarely see a vessel as well maintained and in as good condition as this one. Don't let the age deceive, this vessel shows like a vessel 15 years newer and is highly upgraded by an extremely knowledgeable and conscientious owner.
With an extremely well designed flybridge featuring ample entertaining space, grill and wet bar and 3 Staterooms this vessel is sure to impress. Below are upgrades not found on stock vessels of this year, make and model.
Located at the Marriott Marina with Possible Transfer.
1) 11.5 KW, 60 amp/ 1725 rpm, Onan Generator w/ remote start.
2) Lufron- Electronic anchor chain counter
3) Village Marine - 800 GPD water maker, (4) pre-filters, (2) ultra- violet lite sterilizations w/ remote control & monitors
4) Fuel Polishing system w/resettable gal counter
5) Fuel Transfer system w/ resettable gal. meter
6) Diesel heat- 12v./ stat controlled.
7) 4ea, 4D house/ Lifeline batteries w/ remote monitoring
8) 2ea.- 4D Lifeline, engine start batteries w/ remote monitoring
9) 1ea.- Genset Lifeline start battery w/ remote start
10) 1ea.- main engines, dual battery, battery charging unit/ double 4 amp outputs.
11) 1ea.- Primary house battery charging unit for (2) batteries, double 100 amp outputs/ inc monitor.
12) 1ea.- secondary house battery charger for (2) auxiliary house batteries/ double 40 amp outputs, inc monitor.
13) Genset / 20 amp charger output/ inc monitor
14) Ship to shore galvanic, & stray current suppression system.
15) Main engine fuel filters- dual Racors w/ fire shields, disposable dual filters, inc. fuel isolating control valves.
16) Anchor chain/ 600' of galvanized/ triple B, high strength steel.
17) Electronic engine data- monitored from navigation panel at each helm.
18) Navigation equipment- Raymarine "E"
19) Communication equipment, inc alert horn signals.
20) Barbecue 1, at flybridge, stainless steel, propane, (20) lb. capacity.
21) Barbecue/ grill 2, at flybridge, stainless steel, propane w/ full service sink.
22) Flybridge w/ Bimini.
23) Nick Jackson #1250 Davits, inc. electric winch, & remote control cable control.
24) 10' Dinghy aka "r.i.b" w/ 20 Hp., (4) cycle, Honda outboard, w/ electric tilt, center console seating and controls, running lights, on-board battery charger auto bilge pump, and (2) removable fuel tanks.
25) Potable water system - primary, secondary and tertiary pump redundancies. Inc. Ice maker filter, expansion loop, isolation control valves, back
-flow/check valves located between each pump.
26) Main ship, bilge pump alert system, located fore, mid, and aft ship.
27) Bow Thruster- controlled at helm and at flybridge.
28) New vinyl Teak at aft deck and stairs. New Teak also at heads and galley floor.
29) 2ea. Powered "up/down/locked machinery room access hatches.
Call 619-431-1194 for more information or a Private Showing.
Infinity Yacht Sales is conveniently located at Cabrillo Isle Marina in the Heart of the San Diego Yachting Community. Whether for Yacht Sales, Acquisitions, Donations, Charters, “Sell your yacht in a Day” or any other Marine related service we are here to serve you, our customer. Give us a call today!
“Experience the Infinite Difference”