2002 Nauticat 515 One Off15m
€395 000 (Nkr 4 080 410) Skatt betalt
La Manga (Alicante), Spania
2002 Nauticat 515 One Off
Nauticat 515 One Off OCEANSPIRIT is a semi-custom Nauticat 515 built for the current owners and for Mediterranean cruising. Handling under sail or motor is easy. Electric furling mainsail and genoa, electric winches, bowthruster – and with all controls by the helm. The vessel has a lovely bright airy deck saloon giving panoramic vistas – here there is also an inner engine control and autopilot. Below decks, there is a very comfortable aft owner cabin, two forward guest cabins, a lower saloon / dinette and the excellent galley.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull deck and superstructure.
- Teak laid deck., which is original (screwed down).
- Blue hull – original gel coat (polished each year).
- Transom is painted.
- White coaming and deck areas – gelcoat.
- Hydraulic opening transom / swim platform with a shower and large aft lazarette / garage stowage space.
Keel & Rudder:
- Long fin keel and three-quarter length skeg to protect rudder. Please see also the hull shape drawing.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Perkins Sabre M135 6-cylinder diesel engine, 135 hp /96 kW.
- Hurth hydraulic ZF gearbox.
- 2 x Separ fuel filters.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. 3,356 at September 2021.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Five spoke stainless steel wheel.
- Helm position is forward to port to keep the cockpit free.
- All sail controls are by helm – genoa and mainsail controls and the winches, there is also anchor controls, the bowthruster, autopilot, and main engine control.
- Hydraulic steering at cockpit.
- Sleipner electric 10hp bowthruster.
- On-board 220V, 24V and 12V.
- 12v and 24v panels by the chart table.
- 220V panel to side inboard of aft passage area from upper saloon.
- Service batteries – gel type (4 years old), 24V / 260Ah (located in engine room in wooden battery boxes with ventilated blowers.
- Engine start battery, 2 x 12v 120 Ah (=24v) installed 2019.
- Generator start battery, 1 x 12v 95 Ah installed 2020.
- Battery switches at chart table.
- Radio batteries (12 V 140 Ah) are under the floor in forward passage.
- Sterling 12V charger.
- Mastervolt 24V/100A charger.
- Mastervolt sine wave inverter 24V/2500A.
- Automatic switch to change from loading starter battery to service battery.
- 6kW Westerbeke 3-cylinder genset.
- Generator Hours: c. 1,547 at September 2021.
- 220v shore power system with outlets throughout the yacht.
- Connection cable and plug.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Isotherm hot water tank - heating via engine calorifier and/or 220V (from gen set or shore).
- Fresh water gauges at the galley.
- 2 x Water pumps (one spare) in the engine room.
- 1 x Saltwater pump.
- Engine room: Jabsco Par Max plus 1 pump reserve.
- Transom: Jabsco Par Max.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 1,570 litres.
- Starboard tank – 740 litres.
- Port tank – 830 litres.
- Total capacity of 1,600 litres in 3 stainless steel tanks which are under the floor by lower saloon.
- The freshwater control taps are located in the step between upper saloon & lower saloon.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x Blackwater holding 245 litres.
- 1 x Grey water holding tank forward and one aft for the showers.
- ST6001+ autopilot.
- Suunto compass.
- Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, and speed.
- RL80C plotter.
- Interphase forward looking sounder.
At the chart table:
- Navtex Furuno NX300.
- HP printer.
- Icom handheld VHF radio.
- Icom M710 HF – MF radio SSB equipment for radio amateurs 110W.
- Icom DSC GM 1100 radio.
- CSB 200 AIS transponder.
- Cobra VHF with distress button.
- Raytheon RP 650 pilot and course control.
- Raytheon ST60 multi display unit.
- RC 631 plotter/radar.
- Acer laptop including custom software with “logbook” installed.
- Eudora 3kg clothes washer, located under the bench in the aft workshop.
- Vacuum cleaner (stows under forward V berth).
- Optimus 3-burner gas cooker and oven.
- Seawater tap.
- Manual fresh water and normal tap; hot and cold.
- LG microwave.
- Front opening 24v fridge. Compressor cooled in seawater.
- Eumenia mini 5500 dishwasher.
- Deep freeze, 250 litres 24v, with 2 x compressors cooled in seawater, top opening (may also be used as a fridge).
- Electric freshwater flush WCs (x 2).
- Hot & cold freshwater showers to each head area.
- Hot and cold shower at bathing platform.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 2 x Climma air-conditioning – 220v via generator or shore power.
- 1 x Air conditioning unit under berth of twin bunk cabin forward).
- 1 x Air conditioning unit under berth in owners bedroom aft.
- Air ventilator/blower in the aft wet locker.
- Webasto heating, diesel powered, to all cabins (the unit is in the saloon behind the seats port side).
- Airis television (local only) in upper saloon.
- Clarion (car type) radio/cd player, in upper saloon with 4 speakers inside and also 2 speakers in the cockpit.
- Boom light over cockpit.
- Reading lamps in cabins.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior in teak to high standard and in good order.
- Mosquito covers (metal) to all hull/ coaming ports.
- Blue carpeting throughout - but lovely teak and holly floor under in very good condition.
- All beds are fitted with slat/vent system under mattresses.
Description of layout from forwards:
Guest Area Forward:
- Forward cabin – V berth double / 2 x singles, 2.20m long, plus an upper fixed third berth on portside.
- Lockers and shelf to starboard.
- Hanging and stowage lockers starboard aft.
- Big stowage space under berth – including vacuum cleaner. Fire extinguisher.
- Lee cloth on centreline of berth – split cushions.
- Overhead hatch plus sunblind.
- 2 x Chrome reading lights.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- Twin bunk cabin to port, with locker (air conditioning unit under berth).
- Reading lamps.
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Guest heads compartment to starboard.
- Separate shower forward with doors and seat.
- Washbasin and handheld shower. Electric toilet.
- Blue floor tiles. Blue Corian surfaces.
- Locker and mirror.
- Deck hatch with blind.
- Galley to port, with:
- 3 burner gas cooker and oven.
- Drainer locker above sinks.
- Pale blue Corian work top with curved edges.
- Twin s/s sinks forward, with seawater tap, manual freshwater outlet and normal hot/cold faucet.
- Front opening fridge.
- Top opening deepfreeze.
- Microwave oven.
- Waste locker.
- Ample storage in drawers and lockers.
- Gas alarm.
- Gauges or the freshwater.
- Dinette to starboard with U shaped sofa and teak table.
- Beige velour upholstery.
- Ventilated lockers all under seating and outboard.
- Glass fronted drinks locker; includes glasses etc.
- Bookshelf forward.
- Aft of the dinette is access to 24V panel (also engine and genset hours).
- Opening deck hatches (one each side) above galley and dinette with sun blinds.
- Mast comes down by the side of the galley and is covered in material matching the upholstery.
- Steps up to upper saloon.
Inner helm & Upper Saloon:
- Table to port – slides fore and aft, with drawer under.
- U shaped sofa with stowage under.
- Panoramic views through all windows 360º.
- Access panel aft / port to the back of the exterior navigation panel.
- 2 x Overhead hatches.
- Sun blinds to side windows.
- Beige velour upholstery.
- 2 x reading lamps port (forward and aft).
- Aft on the starboard side is a hidden locker for the EPIRB.
- On the starboard side of the deckhouse is the L shape chart area with instruments, radios, TV, printer, 12v and 24v electric panels, fuel gauges, engine panel and engine throttle.
- The chart table seat may be turned around and raised to be used at the saloon table.
- Battery switches are under the chart table.
- Five steps lead up to cockpit. Fire extinguisher under stairs.
- Aft from upper saloon – two steps down on starboard side.
- 220V panel to side inboard.
- Door to port into “workshop”, (instead of a single cabin as was standard) which is well fitted out, including, L shaped bench (outboard and aft), Clothes washer under the bench aft, a wet locker on centreline (drained & with air ventilator/blower), tools and manuals; drawers; swing out seat/stool, and a vice.
- Opening window outboard.
- Soundproof door forward from workshop leads into the engine room, which is located under floor of saloon with sitting headroom and good access. The engine room houses – the main engine, gen set, freshwater pumps (2), saltwater pump, batteries in a wooden ventilated box (also acts as a seat!), 2 fuel filters, hot water tank, chargers and inverter.
Aft Master Cabin:
- Centreline double bed with 2 x Mattresses fitted with Lee cloth.
- Under berth = access to pump for platform and to hydraulic steering/rudderstock tap.
- 4 x Coaming ports.
- 1 x Overhead hatch.
- Chart locker.
- Hanging locker.
- Seats each side of berth.
- Large hanging locker.
- Airconditioning and heating.
Aft En-suite Head/Shower:
- Wash basin. Electric toilet.
- Blue Corian tops. Blue tiled floors.
- Separate shower compartment forward with seat and folding doors.
- Opening port.
- Mirrors over sink are heated.
- Sloop rig.
- Anodised aluminium Selden mast with 3 sets of spreaders.
- The mast is keel stepped, central between galley and dinette with beige cover.
- Mast height: 25m.
- Mainsail is electric in mast furling, with hydraulic outhaul.
- Harken mainsheet system.
- Electric headsail furling.
- Manual staysail furler.
- Selden rod kicker vang.
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging – original – inspected in 2015.
- 6 x Stay rollers (to prevent headsails rubbing on wire shrouds) - 3 x each side.
- Harken electric self-tailing winches:
- 2 x 64-2 (two speed) primary sheet winches.
- 2 x 2-speed 46 secondary winches.
- Plus 2 x s/s Andersen self-tailing manual winches on the mast for halyards.
- Andersen line tender winch on mast for spinnaker track.
- North Sails.
- In mast furling mainsail (the original main repaired/revised)
- Genoa and Staysail (both replaced 2014/5).
- Cruising spinnaker with cover – 190m2.
- Heavy weather jib/staysail – 30m2.
- Teak cockpit table with folding leaves and legs.
- The cockpit table can be stowed on top of battery boxes in the engine room.
- Stainless steel pushpit and stanchions. Pulpit with seat.
- Wire middle safety line with plastic cover, teak top handrail.
- Opening gates each side.
- Opening wires at stern.
- Aft boarding gangway in teak and aluminium.
- Aft lazarette / locker with hydraulic opening transom – platform/garage.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans Falkon electric windlass mounted at bow.
- Quick chain counter at helm.
- CQR 25kg.
- 100m of s/s chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full winter cover.
- Sun bimini including side panels.
- Cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- 2 x electric davits – each 400 kg – extra-large and extending arms.
- Pischel Bolero rigid hull inflatable dinghy.
- 30hp Honda outboard with electric start and cover.
- Plastimo 4–5-person life-raft in canister (last service 2019).
- 2 x yellow life rings.
- Gas alarm located in galley.
- Fire extinguisher under stairs of companionway.
- Fire extinguisher at forward cabin under berth.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Lengde ved Vannlinje