2006 Cobalt 282
- Twin Volvo Penta 5.7 OSXI 320hp
- 443 Hours
- Fresh water boat since 2014 (Lake Murray, SC)
- 72 mph top speed
- New steering wheel
- New switch panel
- New batteries (9/22)
- New gimbal bearings
- Fresh service
- Seller just spent $7,600 having the following fixed: Gimbal bearings replaced on both drives, hydraulic leak fixed, full service, new bilge pumps etc.
- Seller just spent $1,020 in a full cleaning and brand new batteries replaced with 3 year warranty
- New driver?s windshield
- New windshield doesn?t fit exactly like the old one and the middle windshield door doesn?t seal
- Original interior so shows wear and tear
- The trailer is not made for this boat and needs adjusting if going to be continued to be trailered
- Plastic housing on the starboard drive is cracked (pictured)
- Needs a good compounding/buffing
- Price of boat reflects all of this!
Located in Sumter, SC
Richard Davis - 803-968-7878
A bowrider at the top end of the runabout class, the 282 handles with all the agility and responsiveness of a smaller craft, but it insists upon much of the size and spaciousness of a cruiser. Function complements style; entertainment centers stand next to massive storage; Kevlar meets stainless steel, and a Cobalt settles in for the night. Look, and discover structural heft, all the details of fit and finish that have defined Cobalt boats since 1968, a built-in sense of fun, and room, Kansas kinds of room for family and friends and, when all is said and done, room to think. The raw materials of the ideal are here: meaningful power options, aircraft-like instrumentation, wood trim highlighting the dash, chest-pounding stereo packages, walk-thru doors at the bow and filler carpet at the aft walk-thru, a super-comfortable and double-wide helm seat, a convenient and highly serviceable galley unit, a pump-out porta potti, wraparound lounge seating, and an ice chest for crisp hors d? oeuvres all around.