2006 Quicksilver 750 Weekend8m
£39 950 (Nkr 470 221) Skatt betalt
2006 Quicksilver 750 Weekend
Nice example of the Quicksilver 750 Weekend with great accommodation.
Complete with 165hp Turbo Diesel inboard engine providing power and economy
Manufacturer Provided Description
This is an exciting cruising boat concept from Quicksilver.
The 750 Weekend has two separate double berths plus a dinette which converts. It also has an enclosed head. This boat is fully equipped to enable you and your family to make the most of your leisure time on the water. It will carry up to seven people.
Power is from a MerCruiser 165hp inboard diesel, durable, reliable and so economical. Just a few of the extras as standard: fitted galley, swim ladder, anchor locker, additional storage, opening deck hatch, bonded windshield and hydraulic steering. A splendid model with the good looks to match.
- The 750 Weekend comes standard with Navman 6600 Track Fish - combined GPS chart plotter and fish finder.B (Set B consists of Navman 6600 Track Fish)
- Fuel Gauge (Mercruiser gas set consists of Oil Pressure Gauge, Battery Meter, Water Temperature Gauge. Mercruiser Diesel Set consists of Oil Pressure Gauge, Battery Gauge, Water Temperature Gauge, Cruise Log and Warning Light Panel)
- Auxiliary Outboard Engine Bracket
- Anchor Locker
- Storage Lockers
- Cushions - Berths
- Bow Thruster
- Swim Ladder
- Side Storage Compartment
- Windscreen Wiper
- Sink & Taps
- Navigation Lights
- Grab Rails
- Opening Deck Hatch
- Teak Laminate Floor - Cockpit
- Bilge Pump
- Built-in Fuel Tank (260 L)
- Cockpit Upholstery
- Hydraulic Steering
The 750 Weekend sleeps six and has two separate double berths plus a dinette which converts.
It also has an enclosed head with shower.
This boat is fully equipped to enable you and your family to make the most of your leisure time on the water. It will carry up to seven people.
Cockpit canopy cover and table
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Inntak for strøm fra land