Spoil yourself and your family with this extremely limited opportunity to have the best memory making and valued performance freshwater Cuddy Cabin in its class. This like new Formula 240 SS is an extremely desirable vessel due to its combination of performance and day/overnight-cruising capabilities. Don't miss your chance on this great investment before the summer fresh-water boating season starts.
She has been cared for, maintained, and enjoyed since new by her owner and his family (Still has the original sticker). She has her annual maintenance done every year like clockwork and is dry docked/winterized in Chicago at Chicago Yacht Works and will be ready for the season soon.
I/O Mercruiser 377 MAG (6.2L) with 150 Original Hours (320 HP) 52 MPH Top Speed with a Mercruiser STD Bravo 3 Outdrive.
Options: Cockpit Cover, Bimini Top, Bennett Trim Tabs, Extra Battery and Switch, SS Bow Docking Lights, Polished SS Windshield Top Frame, Teak Wood-Grain Vinyl Decking on Swim Platform, and Motorized Hatch Lift.
2010 Phoenix Trailer is also included with the sale.
- Water Capacity: 10 gal 38 L
- Holding Tank Capacity: 10 gal 38 L
- Cabin Headroom: 4' 0"
- Approximate Weight: 5,000 lbs 2,268 kg
- Bridge Clearance with Sport Arch: 7' 8" 1.42 m
- Deadrise: 20°
- Draft: 36" .91
- Fuel Capacity: 60 gal 227 L
- LOA: 24' 0" 7.32 m
- Maximum Beam: 8' 6" 2.59
- Sliding/locking cabin door, Two 150W 6 1/2" marine-grade speakers w/polished stainless steel grilles, U-shaped forward double berth & filler cushion, Carbon monoxide detector, Custom décor pillows, Custom patterned carpet, Dual polished stainless steel cupholders, Hanging locker and storage area, Kenwood® AM/FM/CD stereo w/high power output
- Removable cockpit table, Safety ignition stop switch w/tether, Seven polished stainless steel drink holders, Side-mount shift/throttle control w/trim switch, Starboard side lounge seat, Waterproof dash-mounted multi-feature remote control & two 150W 6 1/2" marine-grade speakers w/polished stainless steel grilles, Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring PreFixx® coating, DriFast foam & StarLite® XL synthetic marine panel construction, Aft-facing sun lounge-converts to full-length sunpad, Auxiliary 12V outlet, Battery on/off switch, Cockpit/swim platform blue/white LED courtesy lights, Complete Livorsi® illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels, Continuous molded cockpit liner, Dash panel-mounted Ritchie® compass, Dash panels w/wood or brushed graphite finish & brushed metallic finish, Demand water system w/10-gallon capacity, Digital depth sounder, Dino™ tilt steering wheel w/wood burl or silver brushed metallic accents, Dual-position twin bucket seating, Fire extinguisher, Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/circuit breakers, iPod™/MP3 port, L-shaped aft lounge seating w/Igloo® cooler below
- Single engine installation, Stainless steel props. Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems, Automatic bilge pump, Automatic fire extinguisher, Bilge blowers,Courtesy lighting, Fume detector, Marine battery w/retainer
- NMMA Certification, Polished stainless steel vent grilles, Portside transom trunk storage, Pressure-treated Perma Panel™ structural hull matrix, Single Bomar® venting hatch w/screen, Six custom Formula logo-cast pull-up cleats, Stainless steel fuel fill w/integral vent, Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel welded rails, Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru, Transom-mounted outdrive switches, Windshield wiper, 316L stainless steel transom grab rails & ski/wakeboard swivel-head rope mount, Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint, Concealed fiberglass anchor locker w/stainless steel beach ladder, Electric horn, Extended integrated swim platform w/concealed 316L stainless steel swim ladder, Foam-filled hull cavities, Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insertImron® graphic A or B w/cockpit accent striping, Kenwood® waterproof transom-mounted stereo remote control
Youtube Full Vessel Walk-Through by Boating World Magazine:
If you would like to have a showing, schedule a sea trial, make an offer, or have any additional questions around this vessel please contact Timothy Long with MYS| My Yacht Sales with the contact information below. Boat is located in Chicago, IL. Thank you.
Mobile: 954-955-2255 | Email: Tim@myyachtsales.com