1 of 17
Legendary Baia One Hundred in excellent condition available now at the most attractive price!
ASTRO is a 31-metre Baia 100 open High Performance yacht built in 2010 by Baia Yachts and last refitted in 2016. She is the creation of Carlo Galeazzi, on both her sumptuous light interiors and expansive exteriors. The open plan design features an abundance of space effortlessly incorporating the outdoors to the indoors.
The interior layout can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests overnight in 4 luxurious staterooms, including a Master Suite, a VIP stateroom and two Twin with Pullman berths. Master Suite deploys a combination of mirrors, wooden furniture, lighting and modular panels to add depth and unique flair to the design scheme. The ensuite allows these elements to flow into its design and also introduces marble into the mix, with a glass basin and sophisticated deep glossy wooden surfaces making it ooze sophistication. Every stateroom is a masterpiece of design, with furniture perfectly fitting its form and style.
It is perfectly built for freedom and thrills at sea. Light floods her spaces. Take, for instance, the salon, which completely opens up creating a space that seamlessly merges the inside and outside. Containing two distinct areas for sitting, large wide sofas offer plenty of room to relax in. This room of pure white walls and ceilings with wooden detailing and flooring epitomizes the light and airiness of the latest fresh Scandinavian style. Every feature in this Super Yacht is extreme: extreme brightness, below deck for the large portholes hidden in two glass stripes, on the main deck for the superstructure made of tempered glass surface. The outdoor area is the perfect place to relax with a cocktail while the cool breeze brushes over you.
On the front deck, are well as on the flybridge, there are long sun pads for basking in the sun’s energising rays with the beauty of nature all around you. A twin set of seating and tables on this Astro yacht for hire provides lots of room for everyone to enjoy each other’s company, whether it’s chatting, eating, drinking or playing games. Then there’s the aft deck dining table, a setting that is elegant in a minimalist modern way.
ASTRO is able to speeds in excess of 50 knots carrying over 80 tons of displacement. This result made it the fastest 100-footer of the world built in series. Merit is given to the design of the hull and to the technical department studies for the naval architecture on the static stability and buoyancy, with the aim of creating a very stable vessel at very low water friction and very comfortable ride during the navigation.
High Lights :
Fastest yacht in her range
Zero speed stabilizers
Super efficient Kevlar Hull
Large master cabin full beam with ensuite bathroom
Exceptionnal range of water toys on board
Unique hull paint and Open yacht
Contact Us for a full presentation !
Crew 3 cabins for 6 members
Main Saloon and all cabins LCD TV with multi-region DVD players & Sat decoders
KVH 6 Satellite Tv Antenna
KVH 6 Trak Phone system Mini M
Wifi connection through the vessel
Bose Lifestyle sound system with iPod connectability for Int./Ext.
GSM intercom and phone system Int./Ext.
GSM Phone Antenna
Interphone in every zone with cellular interface
Communication and Navigation System
3 x Zero Speed stabilisers - Seakeeper
2 GPS/Chart Plotters with Echo sounders Magnetic compass
Autopilot with interface
48 Miles Radar
VHF Dsc Radio
• Fully reversable (hot/cold) air conditioning system with fan coils in every zone. Compressors & pumps located in engine room to reduce sound
• Electric multi-function Japanese Toilets
• 2 x Generators 30 Kw (4,296 - 4,593h Feb 2019) in soundproof cocoons, sea strainer filters, Aqualift mufflers, water/exhaust separators and start/stop control from main dashboard. Independent & separate battery banks
• 2 x banks of 24V, maintenance free batteries fitted in parallel: 648 Ah for engine start and 1120 Ah for service & appliances.
• Manual battery switches.
• Automatic power supply on 220V AC, 240 A for battery charge from shore power outlet or generator.
• 2 x inverters 2500W for fridges, Audio Visual systems, etc.
• Shore power outlets (2) 50 Ah for general appliances and air conditioning.
• Main electric switchboard with instruments and magneto-thermic breakers.
• Engine room located derivation box with electro-thermic switches.
• Navigation & Bridge:
- MTU 'Blue Line' engine management & control with visual instruments
- Engine & technical alarms inc warning lights - Chart Plotters & Radar 48 miles
- Electronic windlass & 2 x Anchors
- Dashboard instrument lights
- Navigations lights.
- Rudder indicators
- 2 x Fresh water pumps (24V and 220V) with expansion tank and manual switch.
- Bilge pumps with manifolds for engine room, generators and cabins.
- 4 x Automatic bilge pumps with audio & visual alarm/warning on dashboard.
- Horn with air compressor.
- 3 x Arneson Drives ASD 15 propulsion with rudder indicators, trims indicators and actuators.
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster 50 Hp coupled to port & starboard engines PTO
- Hydraulic steering system with wheel and tiller back up
- Hydraulic Garage door for Williams 445 jet tender (included), winch inc cable & fittings for launching & haulage.
- Hydraulic telescopic gangway.
- 2 x hydraulic mooring winches Aft
- Interconnected fuel tanks with visual level indicators & gauges, electric fuel gauge and on-off valves
- Silenced underwater engines exhausts
- Fresh water tanks with electronic display on dashboard.
- Engines fuel filters & water separators
- Port & starboard Fuel fill-up
- Port & starboard Water fill-up
- Fuel tanks emergency shut downs from the Helm
- Sea water strainers for main engines and generators with s/s cocks and light alloy filters
- Chromed brass through-hulls with s/s ball valves
Galley Equipment and Laundry
Fire doors B15 with satin finish
Combined oven 60 cm2 Stainless steel
Tops, cabinets & sinks in stainless-steel satin finish Waste compactor
12 plate Dishwasher Washing-drying machine Ceramic hobs 90 cm Ventilation hood
2 x Fridges 60 cm
2 x Freezers 60 cm
Double sliding doors between the galley and the dinette
Dinette in wood and divan/bed with peak, hanging shelves, wooden foldaway table extention and 2 pouffs
Built-in spotlights in ceilings and
3 x Handrails in stainless steel glossy finish
Wooden door then aluminium airtight door to the engine room TV 26"# LCD
2 x Audio/Video Players TEAC DR-H300
Wooden floors through out
Toys and Equipment
Jet surf: 1 Factory GP 2016
SeaBob: 2 F5S - 2016
Stand up Jet ski: 1 Yamaha superJet 2016
Stand up paddle
Tender: Williams 445
Waverunner: 1 Seadoo Spark 2 seats 110Hp 2016
Water Treatment System
Watermaker 3,000 Litres per Day
2 x water heaters 220V capacity 50 Gal.
Toilet system with tank and waste discharge from dash panel. Hot and cold water faucet & mixer.
Grey water tank with 24V automatic sump pump.
Sewage/water treatment system
Fresh water faucet in engine room, tender garage and bow locker. Shore water outlet with by-pass.
Safety and Security Equipment
2 x 16 person life rafts Solas B 24 x life jackets
Fire Doors B15
Fire detection & extinguishing system using FM200 Fire hose with individual pumps 24V & 220V
Fire extinguishers in every zone