CONTACT FOR FULL DETAILS
SPECIAL FEATURES OF LUCKY CHARMS
This is a factory production boat with no modifications. Great for tropical cruising and gunkholing in warm island anchorages. Perfect boat for a cruising family, located in Bocas del Toro.
Manufactured in Marion SC USA 2010. Purchased 2014 from Moorings yacht broker BVI sailed through PR, DR, Turks, Bahamas to ICW up to NC down to FL keys and gulf coast, MX, Belize, Guatemala, Bay Islands. Have been based in Panama since 2019.
We have maintained the boat with original equipment purchased from Beneteau in Marion SC or from US vendors of the original parts. The motor has been maintained according to the Yanmar maintenance schedule in the manual, other equipment is replaced when they have shown excessive wear.
- New cutlass bearing and pss shaft seal, prop and shaft align and tune. ( Prop shop FL 2017)
- Motor mounts replaced(2017)
- New Batteries (2017), 300watt 48v SolarWorld panel and midnite kid controller (2017)
- Walker Bay dingy, Merc 4hp (2017)
- Engine water pump and all hoses replaced. (2018)
- Added 45# anchor regalvinized 150 ft ⅜ chain (2018)
- Autopilot display(2018),
- New mattress covers, sail bag jib cover re-sewn (2018)
- Depth/speed display (2019)
- Raymarine 650 AIS system with VHF antenna splitter, external mount GPS and Brookhouse Imux WiFi repeater (to Ipad/Inavx) (2018)
- 2 new 6v 210Ah house batteries new starter battery, Midnite battery monitor (2022)
- New 1000w windlass motor and transmission (2022)
- New Raymarine C90w Chartplotter (2022)
- Engine room blower (2022)
Available to be seen in Panama. For travel details or any assistance please reach out.