Don't Miss this very rare opportunity to buy a ONE OF A KIND 40' CABO EXPRESS.
Without question the absolute best package in a 40' Cabo on the market today. Fully serviced and ready to go anywhere you are. Flawless styling and quality construction, Cabo earned a reputation for building spacious, comfortable, and seaworthy Sportfish and you will enjoy true "Pride of Ownership" when you purchase a Cabo like this!
The 40 Hardtop Express is a Fishing Machine. The helm deck and cockpit total more than 200 square feet and have been designed with maximum offshore angling pursuits in mind. Powered by Bulletproof Cummins QSC 8.3 and Zues Drives with 990 appx hours. PRISTINE CONDITION, this custom ensemble is ready to cruise today. If you are in the market for a Quality Cabo, Do Not Let This Opportunity Pass You By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
CONCERNED ABOUT CONSIDERING A YACHT OPPORTUNITY IN GREECE? DON'T BE - I HAVE SURVEYED AND SHIPPED MANY YACHTS FROM THIS PART OF THE WORLD AND CAN HELP YOU WITH EVERY ASPECT NEEDED TO MAKE IT SEAMLESS FOR YOU.
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER:
- VAT PAID AND CE CERTIFIED!!
- CUMMINS QSC 8.3 WITH ZUES DRIVES WITH SKYHOOK!!
- PASSERELLE FOR EASY MED MOORING!!
- SALON COUCH CONVERTS TO UPPER AND LOWER BUNKS!!
- FURUNO NAVNET AIS!!
- 3 - 12" MO SERIES SIMRAD MONITORS!!
- OLEX 3D SEA BOTTOM CHART PLOTTING SYSTEM!!
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS!!
- KVH MD3X SAT TV!!
- WATER MAKER 1800 LPD!!
- RAYMARINE AFT COCKPIT AND INTERIOR CAMERAS!!
- TO MANY CUSTOM FEATURES TO LIST!!
- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!
Optional Highlighted Features
- Water maker (desalination) by Water Makers Inc. Produces 500 gallons per day (approx. 1800 lit/day). With auto rinse option.
- Three underwater lights, Ocean LED A12P 9- 32 Blue, Gun Metal Insert.
- Raymarine waterproof Aft Deck Camera with reverse image for cockpit/docking also IR low light illuminators.
- Raymarine interior Color Dome Camera with bubble enclosure.
- Remotely operated Jabsco 233 SL, dual beam searchlight.
- Mediterranean blue Corian installed on kitchen top counter and bathroom counter
- Hull color Ice Blue
- Teak and holly in living room/bedroom
- Bose entertainment system and speakers installed in the living room area
- Powder coated aluminum swim platform, one meter wide
- Refrigeration/freezer plate installed in port fish
- Retractable swim ladder
- Cockpit Speakers
- Freezer installed in cockpit drink box
- Raritan ice maker on starboard Helm Deck
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- 90 meter anchor chain
- Stainless Steel Bruce type anchor
- Stainless Steel east coast rails
- Pre-wiring for underwater lights
- Auxiliary 12v distribution panel
- Aft steel plate reinforcement for gangway installation.
- Hardtop enclosure with navigation recessed lights, noise reduction headliner, radar pod and SAT TV plate
- CE Certification
- Internal LED lights
Zeus Pod Performance Information
30% improved fuel economy - 15% faster cruise speed - 15% faster top speed
Never worry again about wind and current when you approach the dock. The advanced joystick control system is incredibly intuitive and can be operated with a single turn of the wrist. One hand controls it all, from sideways tracking to spinning on a dime, to precise speed control. Zeus features rear-facing propellers and a tunnel-mounted design that protects the pod drive from underwater debris. Most floating objects will be deflected downward by the keel and skeg, away from the propellers. Should the unit come into contact with a substantial object, the skeg is designed to shear below the torpedo, minimizing damage to the drive and costly repair bills.
- SkyHook - With the touch of a button SkyHook maintains your vessel on a fixed heading within a tight area.
- Rear facing, tunnel- mounted drive assembly for unsurpassed safety
- Intuitive joystick system for effortless docking.
- Highly advanced autopilot for station keeping
- Dramatically improved high-speed handling and incredible low-speed maneuverability
- Automated, integral hydraulic trim tabs for optimum performance and visibility Better fuel economy, longer range, and both higher cruise and top speeds
- Features clean, quiet Quantum engines with thru-hub exhaust
- Greatly reduced noise and vibration for a more pleasurable boating experience
- Featuring SmartCraftTM technology which connects a boat’s diverse onboard systems into a single integrated system
- Easy to install and even easier to maintain through integrated components
This 40' Cabo Express has a very spacious cockpit that harbors an arsenal of tackle storage cabinets, a feature-rich bait prep center, a transom bait tank, and two large-capacity fish boxes equipped with in-line macerators and optional ice makers. Everything a dedicated saltwater angler needs. In addition, ample rod storage throughout the boat means that owners can be ready for any fishing situation. This 40' Cabo has the everything you need to battle that tournament winner or for relaxing aft deck entertaining.
- Bait and tackle center with storage, gas spring, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch
- Bait tank, 48-gallon, molded into transom with large overboard drain and LED lighting
- Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck toe kick
- Mezzanine-style seating
- Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system and one is refrigerated
- Gunwale padding, high-density foam, white vinyl covered
- Icebox, fitted with gasket lid, gas spring actuator, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch
- Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes, heavy-duty, gasket, drains, gutters, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch
- Rod holders (4)
- Transom door with top gate, extreme duty, polished stainless steel hardware
- Wash-down, freshwater
- Wash-down, saltwater
Every inch of this Cabo is built to deliver point-the-bow-and-go simplicity and precision-rigged performance. Obsessive commitments to quality, safety and customer satisfaction are revealed in the countless design and manufacturing details that make for ease of operation and unmatched comfort. The centerline position of the helm enhances that rare combination of elation and control that only running a Cabo delivers. Your input through the wheel and throttle's come together as powerful, intuitive grace and you feel more connected to the boat and the hull’s interaction with the water.
- Companionway door, sliding, opaque with white acrylic
- Helm console, integrally molded
- Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted with cockpit control unit
- Helm seat, adjustable, with vinyl-covered high-density foam cushions, pedestal-mounted
- L-shape lounge, with rod storage
- Tackle center with drawers for gear storage and organization
- Insulated drink box
- Dual Trumpet Air Horn - Custom Installation by owner
- Compass, with light, flush- mounted
- Helm wheel, stainless steel
- Fire and bilge water level alarms, audible
- Engine instrument panel, complete custom with audible warning system and hour meters Top mounted, single lever electronic controls
- Switch panels
- Tri-color LED lighting
- Storage compartments
- Vented windows, port and starboard
- Simrad Network. Set of Double Shielded Ethernet Data Cables
- Two Simrad NSO black box marine processors. Lightning Fast, Fully Loaded Chartplotter, Pre-loaded Navionics platinum. Award Winning Echo sounder and Radar Technology.
- Simrad Radar, BR24 3G, broadband technology. Unrivaled short-range performance, 10 MARPA Targets.
- Three Simrad MO 12” monitors. Resolution 1024x768 Simrad BSM-2 Broadband Sounder. Clear targeting with CHIRP technology and a 3,000m working range.
- Airmar B175M in-hull transducer. Broadband and CHIRP technology. 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution, 10 to 1,000 times more energy on targets, accuracy down to 3,000 m, precise separation between baitfish/ game fish, superior performance in noisy environments.
- Olex, 3D sea bottom chart plotting system.
- Furuno SC30 Satellite compass, with 10 accuracy. Furuno SC30 info
- Hummingbird 898c chartplotter, fish finder, interfacing with Canon link (down riggers). Includes Airmar transducer.
- Icom M504 DSC VHF Radio. Distress, position request/report.
- Simrad Sonic hub. Marine audio server with waterproof dock for iPod, I Touch, iPhone or MP3 USB drive, all controlled from the chartplotter/multifunction display.
- Airmar PB200, Ultrasonic weather station. Monitors 7 functions, remote connectivity capability. Complete with PC and software.
- Furuno NavNet AIS Receiver (Automatic Identification System).
- Furuno ARPA Target Auto Plotter. True & Relative Motion.
As you enter the salon, the blend of beautiful teak joinery combined with rich fabrics creates an atmosphere of luxury and comfort. The galley and dinette are on the same level as the salon and add to the functionality and flow of the vessel’s accommodations.
- Access hatch to below deck equipment
- Carpet, removable, deep-pile
- Foredeck hatch, with retractable shades
- Fabrics and coverings, fine selection throughout Interior wood, teak, satin finish
- Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers
- L-shaped lounge converts to upper and lower sleeping berths TV, LED, flat screen
- Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD with speakers
This fully furnished galley offers all the comforts of home. Custom cabinet and drawer storage with a large refrigerator and freezer. A perfect design, this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard!
- Cooktop, ceramic, two-burner, recessed with solid-surface cover
- Solid-surface countertop with rails
- Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Microwave/convection oven
- Refrigerator, AC/DC
- Freezer, AC/DC
- Storage, compartments and drawers throughout
- Under cabinet lighting, recessed halogen lights
The elegance comfort and special attention to detail of the yacht are continued in the master cabin. A double island berth is easily accessible from either side. A spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full-length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite has plenty of room while onboard with a full shower. A perfect nook for lazy days at anchor!
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Access to anchor rope/chain locker
- Double island-style berth with 5” mattress, designer fabric bunk cover, pillow shams and accent pillows Foredeck hatch with retractable shade
- Hanging lockers, cedar lined, both port and starboard
- AC and DC lighting
- Storage compartments and large drawers under bed
- Satin Teak vented rod storage lockers above on either side for storage of up to eight rods
- LCD flat screen TV built-in
- Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD (2) speakers
MASTER STATEROOM HEAD
- Corian vanity
- Vacuflush head
- Stall shower
- Teak lower cabinetry
- Mirrored upper vanity with storage Designer faucets and shower fixtures
Hull and Deck
Versatile and stylish this 40' Cabo has been equipped with everything you need to safely cruise anywhere. Easy access to the bow from either port or starboard side with a forward bow pulpit.
- Bottom paint, complete preparation - 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling paint
- Molded fiberglass construction with superior ISO/NPG exterior gelcoat finish and premium resins; biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement; solid fiberglass bottom construction; core construction from chine to sheer vacuum bagged
- Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high- density PVC rub rail
- Trim tabs, fully recessed
- Anchor roller assembly, recessed, custom stainless steel
- Forward mooring cleats (2), stainless steel
- Spring line cleats, stainless steel
- Stern cleats (2), stainless steel
- Custom bow rails, aluminum
- Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass
- Windshield wipers (3), self-parking with pantograph arms, intermittent and separate controls.
- Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass
- Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel
- Deck surface, molded-in, non-skid
- Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat exterior finish
- Windlass, heavy-duty, DC electric, remote at helm and deck switches
- Windshield washers (3), freshwater-supplied
Easy access from the hydraulic lifting Helm Deck, this well laid out engine room has plenty of room for routine maintenance and spare parts. The engine room on the 40' Cabo is a work of art.
- Cummins QSC 8.3 600hp - Approx. 990 Hours
- Bilge, white gelcoat finish
- Bilge pumps (5), three automatic/manual, two automatic
- Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses
- Double hose clamps on all hose fittings, stainless steel
- Electronic controls with trolling valves, engine synch and back up controls Emergency bilge pump diverter valve on one main engine
- Engine alarm system
- Engine room liner, white gelcoat finish
- Engine room blowers (2), DC
- Fire extinguishing system, manual/automatic
- Freshwater cooling, on main engines
- Freshwater pump, DC
- Fuel filters with water separators on main engines and generator, large capacity
- Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant
- Fuel tanks, fiberglass, constructed with fire- retardant resin and coated with fire-retardant paint
- Helm deck lift system, hydraulic, marine grade
- High water bilge alarms (3)
- Holding tank, 22-gallon, with monitor, macerator and dockside discharge
- Mufflers, fiberglass with backwash surge tube
- Oil change system, main engines, generator and transmission
- Power steering
- Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below waterline
- Water heater, 11-gallon, AC, stainless steel
- Water intake scoops, bronze, high-speed, with integral seawater strainers
- KVH Tracvision M3DX satellite TV. HDTV ready.
- 10kw Generator with 1750 Approximate Hours
- 50’ shore power cord with retractable Glendinning Cable Master, 220V, 50-amp
- Battery charger, automatic with thermal cut out
- Battery on/off switches, vapor-proof
- Battery paralleling, automatic, with manual switch at helm
- Bonding system with transom zinc plate
- Circuit breaker protection throughout
- Distribution panel, custom, AC/DC electrical, with line voltage and load meters
- Electronic supply at helm, 12-V DC at 50 amps
- Horn, dual air trumpet
- Lights, engine room, DC
- Lights, interior, DC
- Lights, navigation, international, uninstalled for future mounting on arch, hardtop or tower - Navigation Lights Replaced 2018.
- Receptacles throughout cabin, GFI protected
This by far the Best Cabo on the market today. Loaded with everything you need to Fish or Cruise with your family. With over $400k in custom upgrades made by Cabo and J&J Marine when built new, this is truly an amazing opportunity for a very unique 40' Cabo Hardtop Express that won't last long! Easy to see 7 days a week, schedule your appointment today.
Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
Engine hours are a representation of what the listing broker has been supplied by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, major overhauls and all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.