2011 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck8m
$29 000 (Nkr 286 921)
Daytona Beach, Florida
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 68 267 (9 Jan)
|Skrog Fasong||Modifisert v-form|
|Tilbudt av||Yacht Brokers, Inc. - Yacht Brokers, LLC of Daytona|2011 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck
26' SEA RAY SUNDECK 260 (2011)
Built on a solid fiberglass hull with a trailerable 8'6" beam, Sea Ray designers gave the 260 Sundeck slightly more freeboard than standard deck boats so she’ll be dryer in big-water conditions. The versatile cockpit, completely revised in 2010, provides comfortable seating for
several guests. There are port and starboard lounge seats at the bow with molded armrests, grab bars, drink holders and storage beneath. The portside console houses a small head compartment,
and ski/wakeboard storage is found in the cockpit floor. There’s plenty of storage in the 260, more than might be expected in a boat this size. A hinged aft seat provides good engine access. Additional features include a cockpit table, tilt steering wheel, two built-in coolers (one a carry-on), freshwater shower, transom door, and an extended swim platform. A single 300 HP MerCruiser I/O delivers 35+ knots top.
Contact Jarod to schedule a showing @ 727-204-5419
Manufacturer Provided Description
Every choice we made while crafting our 260 Sundeck favors carefree boating, so owners and their families can flat out have more fun. You just won't find game-changing features like built-in bow coolers, aft-facing transom seats, or rubber-decked swim platforms on deck boats from other brands.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on Hull and Deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - Standard 2-Year Limited Engine Warranty.
- Available in Optional Black, Blue, Burgundy, Red, or Pewter Two-Tone Gel-Coat Finish with Sundeck Graphics.
- Two Large Storage Lockers in Cockpit Sole, and Transom Access Ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom Seat That Looks Out Over Swim Platform.
- Cockpit Entertainment Center with Sink and Faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD Player with Digital Display Remote and iPod Connector.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III Sterndrive is Standard Engine
- SmartCraft Diagnostics System Standard.
- Sunbrella Bimini Top Standard.
- Forward Boarding Ladder in Concealed Anchor Hatch.
- Large Head Compartment with Vanity, Sink, and Portable Head Standard.
- Extended Swim Platform with Non-Slip Rubber Inserts and Concealed Ladder.
- Sea Ray Owners Club Membership (available in USA and Canada).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Motormodell||5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III|
|Skarphet ved tverrpost||21deg|
|Enheter||75.71 l ()|
|Enheter||246.05 l ()|
|Enheter||37.85 l ()|