£625 000 (Nkr 7 703 685) Skatt betalt
|Tilbudt av||Berthon International|2012 Discovery 55
At build, the current owner of Discovery 55 MERLYN III chose a superb specification, with attention to detail still being clear throughout. Down below, you have the famous custom woodwork with the raised deck saloon and navigation area giving excellent visibility while at sea and anchor. Since her launch, she has sailed in many exotic locations but is now back in the UK and ready to set sail again.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”.
- Construction to Lloyds.
- Heavy duty GRP moulding, hand laid up to Discovery's precise laminating procedures.
- Vinylester resins are used throughout the hull for added strength and osmosis prevention.
- A kevlar layer forward further enhances the impact strength of the hull.
- Non-pigmented gel is used below the waterline to help prevent osmosis.
- 2-layers of epoxy as a barrier against moisture ingress.
- Boot top lines upper in Blue.
- Cavita line in gel coat 40mm thick - Blue.
- Cooper coat antifoul – new 2019.
- Composite moulded GRP dual construction with core providing strength, thermal and acoustic insulation.
- All load-bearing areas have marine-ply core and backing plates for added strength.
- Teak decks & capping rail.
- Joined to the hull with bonding paste and stainless bolts for strength.
- All bulkheads are laminated with epoxy paste into the deck for strength and stiffness.
- Deck incorporates 2 x lockers in the transom, 2 x lazarette steps, self-draining gas locker, liferaft locker amidships, fold out bathing ladder, shower with hot and cold water.
- Black mullions on saloon windows.
Keel & Rudder:
- 9,500kg (20,900lb) shaped lead keel and a depth of 2.23m (7’3”) provides a ballast ratio of 42% providing maximum stability and comfort.
- 1060mm leather covered stainless wheel controlling a Lewmar Mamba, solid rod steering system, providing direct & positive steering.
- Semi-balanced and substantially kevlar reinforced half skeg rudder.
- Emergency tiller fits directly to the top via a stainless deck access plate.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4LHA-HTP 160hp diesel engine with gearbox ratio of 2.68:1.
- Engine room in lined with fire retardant insulation faced to avoid contamination.
- Ventilation ducting is also sound insulated where required.
- Racor twin fuel filter with alarm.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 2430 – November 2022.
- Engine last serviced: February 2022.
- Cruising speed – approx 8 knots @ 2000rpm (on overdrive).
- Maximum speed – approx 9 knots @ 3500rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 10.5litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 900Nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Three-blade 24" diameter Gori propeller.
- Stainless steel Morse control.
- Shaft mounted rope cutter.
- Single steering pedestal with raised curved seat for good forward visibility and comfort.
- Maxpower 125 composite bow thruster.
- 42" stainless steel wheel with beige leather covering.
- 220v sockets throughout.
- All wiring is tinned, multi-strand marine cable.
- Heavy-duty battery switches isolate all circuits apart from the independent bilge pump system.
- USA shorepower option & isolation transformer.
- Upgraded Lithium Ion batteries with Mastervolt system (600 Ampere Hours).
- Bow thruster battery.
- 12volt batteries for engine and generator.
- Battery charging via shore power, or on board generator (or engine).
- Mastervolt inverter/charger. Able to be charged with any voltage (reg if in the USA).
- Bow thruster.battery charged from main battery bank.
- Dual alternators (12V and 24V).
- New 2021 7 kva Onan generator.
- Sound insulation for generator.
- Generator hours – minimal.
- 220v shore power connection and lead with RCD protection.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold fresh water for sinks, showers.
- Electric flush toilets forward & aft – (ability to switch to saltwater).
- Sink manual fresh water backup foot pump.
- Saltwater pressurised deck & anchor wash.
- Freshwater deck wash system with outlet in cockpit.
- Hot tub plumping in cockpit.
- Seafresh H206A water maker, 102 litres/hr.
- The interior drains via limber holes to a deep sump fitted with high output electric bilge pump.
- There is also an electric bilge pump for the forward sail locker.
- There is a separate bilge pump for the aft lazerettes.
- The two main pumps are fitted with automatic floats and 2 position switch.
- A manual bilge pump fitted with strum box can be operated from the cockpit.
- 3 x Diesel high-density polyethylene tanks with baffles and inspection hatches.
- Total capacity 1300 litres.
- Each tank has a drain point at the bottom to permit the removal of water or contaminants.
- 2 x Fresh water food grade high density polyethylene tanks from Tec Tanks, fitted with inspection hatches and baffles. Tanks 1 and 2 are approximately 450 litres each.
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- 2 x Blackwater tanks each of approximately 60 litres.
- Grey water holding tank of 170 litres above the keel sump with electric pump out.
Navigation – on Deck.
- Raymarine GPS C90W & integral radar display at helm.
- Raymarine auto pilot at helm.
- Raymarine ST60 depth, wind and log system.
- Furuno GP33 fixed GPS with antenna on stern rail - linked to VHF.
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS antenna.
- 4KW HD Raymarine radar with brackets and cabling.
- ICOM 505 VHF, fitted with loud hailer on mast.
Navigation – at Chart Table:
- Raymarine hybrid touch GPS & radar.
- Furuno Navtex.
- Raymarine smart pilot controller – handheld wireless remote autopilot.
- Raymarine AIS 500 send and receive.
- Wi-Fi antenna fitted to the transom (WL510 with wireless capability).
- Red Box communications system wired for Satphone.
- GN Espace fully gimballed gas cooker with four burners, grill and oven.
- Stainless steel self-contained fridge unit.
- Stainless steel self-contained freezer unit.
- 240v microwave.
- Permanent gas supply and bayonet fitting to barbeque.
- Discovery waste chute design and waste bin.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Full tropical air conditioning.
- Eberspacher hydronic 10, 24v heater system.
- Additional coil fitted in the calorifier feed from the Eberspacher.
- Eberspacher heater outlet fitted to forward heads.
- 220V electric heated towel rails fitted to both heads.
- Fans fitted, 2 in the pullmans, 2 in the forward cabin, 2 in the aft cabin, 1 in the galley.
- 20" Flat screen in saloon with padded cover.
- Sony stereo FM/AM radio and CD player.
- Pair of speakers in saloon & cockpit.
- Alpine 9861 DVD/CD/tuner, multi region with iPod interface.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Additional 2 x LED bendy lights fitted forward saloon.
- Additional reading light fitted in aft cabin.
- Upgraded navigation lights to aluminium Lopolight LED (tricolour, anchor, steaming, port, starboard & stern lights).
- Additional boom light over pedestal.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 7 berths in 3 cabins & pilot berth.
- Interior joinery in Crown cut oak.
- Maple & teak flooring throughout.
- Doors in crown cut oak in centre, cross banding to outer and trimmed in Maple.
- Galley Corian in Everest.
- Heads Corian in Grey fieldstone.
- Headlining – Ivory by Lang & Potter.
- Front opening windows in saloon (2).
Description of layout from forwards:
Fwd Cabin, Pullmans Cabin & Forward Heads:
- Forward double cabin layout (head position forward).
- Large Island berth.
- Forward cabin custom-built lockers, providing extra storage.
- Concealed shade/mosquito screen in forward cabin.
- Flush mounted shade/mosquito sky screens in the Pullman cabin.
- Two single births in Pullman’s cabin with good storage.
- Forward heads with electric head and walk in shower.
Saloon & Pilot Berth:
- Mark 1 saloon layout.
- Raised seating for eight to ten people.
- Saloon seating in upgraded Alcantara Aubusson.
- Starboard side pilot berth with storage under.
- Concealed sky screens (shade/Mosquito) to both saloon coach roof hatches.
- Ocean Air blinds in chintz topar plus.
- Raised navigator seating giving excellent visibility and full size chart table.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with dump sink and Corian cover.
- Discovery garbage shoot.
- Mounted cup rack.
- Basket drawers for more storage.
- Extra draws added under dump sink.
Aft Cabin, Aft Heads & Engine Room:
- Large berth with pocket sprung mattress.
- Wardrobes on port & starboard side.
- Additional book shelves below portlights port and stbd.
- Vanity unit.
- Owners head with electric heads & shower.
- Full-length mirror fitted on heads door.
- Washer/dryer fitted in aft heads.
- Walk in engine room.
- White painted Selden Aluminium spar with sweptback spreaders.
- Twin forestays with manual Selden Furlex furling gear.
- Solent rig – reaching Genoa & self-tacking jib.
- 2 x White mast steps fitted top of mast.
- Boom preventer run back to mast.
- 2 x Aluminium whisker pole 1 on mast & 1 on deck.
- 2 x Spinnaker halyard (halyard, splicing, swivel snap shackle, cranked top bracket on mast, turning block and Spinlock jammer) each.
- Radar Reflector – Echomax Active & Passive.
- Selden rod kicker.
- All Lewmar winches.
- Electric mainsheet winch upgrade (54ST).
- Additional manual mainsheet winch on starboard side (54ST).
- Tops of winches to be stainless steel.
- All Lewmar blocks.
- Electric in-mast furling main.
- Kemp Sails new in-mast main 2019.
- Hood self-tacking jib.
- Hood genoa.
- Furling asymmetric spinnaker with all sheets & blocks.
- 8 x Mooring cleats.
- 2 x Additional stainless mooring cleats fitted on transom.
- 2 x Additional stainless mooring cleats fitted on bow.
- Boarding gates.
- White dorade stainless steel guards.
- 8 x White fenders.
- Mooring warps.
- 2 x 6Kg Propane gas bottles and regulator.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Main anchor upgraded to Spade 200.
- Modifications made to the stemhead and rollers to accommodate Spade 200 anchor.
- Upgraded windlass to accommodate Spade 220 anchor.
- Anchor windlass upgraded with Capstan.
- Upgrading Anchor chain to 100m & additional stowage modification.
- Chain markers fitted every 10 metres.
- Fortress FX 55 kedge anchor & support on stern rail.
- Bag for Fortress anchor.
- 10m Chain + 50 m octoplait nylon for Kedge Anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood in Acrylic Canvas Armada Blue.
- Bimini Top in Acrylic Canvas Armada Blue.
- Pedestal & Wheel cover in Acrylic Canvas Armada Blue.
- Cockpit table cover in Acrylic Canvas Armada Blue.
- Covers for all winches (6) in Acrylic Canvas Armada Blue.
- Covers for 6 hatches with elastic surround cord in Acrylic Canvas Armada Blue.
- Windlass Cover (with Capstan) in Acrylic Canvas Armada Blue.
- Cockpit cushions and back rests to main cockpit area in Armada blue.
Tender & Outboard:
- Electric davits.
- Avon 3.40 rib with 9.9HP Yamaha outboard.
- Outboard bracket fitted to pushpit to accommodate outboard.
- 8 man Ocean ISO SOLAS B Liferaft.
- Custom Push pit mounted life raft cradle suitable for hydrostatic release.
- Kannad EPIRB with GPS c/w small bracket.
- Poly bottle for flares.
- Ikaros red parachute rocket - MCA (4).
- Red handheld flare - MCA (4).
- Ikaros buoyant smoke - MCA (2).
- Ikaros white hand flare (4).
- Horseshoe set c/w bracket and light - colour white (2).
- Kim Lifebuoy Drogue and Pocket (2).
- Fire Blanket (1).
- 3 x Dry powder fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Lengde ved Vannlinje||13.64m|