Noé combines a sporty exterior and a bright welcoming interior that will make you feel on a much larger boat. Her planning hull has been designed for performance, offering to Noé an outstanding seaworthiness behavior. Built on-order by Couach shipyard in 2013, Noé has since been exploring the Med with only her experienced owner and his captain; she's entering the market in immaculate condition.
She offers a family-friendly layout with accommodation for eight guests in four lower deck cabins. There is a full-beam owner's suite, two double cabins and one VIP double cabin, each with its own ensuite bathroom & closet. Cabins design allies Oak wood wall covering and warm white fabrics, with elegant direct and indirect lightings, resulting in a comfy and soothing arrangement for all guests.
- The aft welcomes you with a great sunpad, ideal to enjoy a smooth cruise.
- The sunpad turns to be a bench on the front edge, which allows to seat comfortably 4 guests.
- The dining table beside gets complete with 4 seats, offering a perfect dinning spot for 8 guests.
- Deckhouse’s bay window features two countertops with 2 planchas, 2 sinks, fridge, freezer & icemaker, as well as storages. Everything you need for a delightful al fresco moment !
- On either side of the superstructure are two alleyways that bring you to the bow.
- The bow boasts another huge sundeck and a Portuguese deck for 4 guests.
- Access to crew quarters is from the bow.
- All the Teak decks are in great condition and very well maintained.
- Deckhouse’s superstructure is in Kevlar fiber and has many openings which offers a bathed in light living room.
- Warm Oak wood panels create a harmonious ambiance with the parquet floor and the bright fabrics used.
- Two big sofas are facing each other all along the living space, completed by matching armchairs & ottomans, as well as coffee tables.
- Following the saloon and completing the main deck, the cockpit bridge boasts a range of on point navigation equipment on an elegant grey leather dashboard.
- Direct and indirect lightings sublimate the inside spaces.
- Access to galley, laundry and machinery is from a staircase on your left when you enter the saloon.
- Access to guest areas is from the cockpit bridge, through a luminous staircase that serves all the 4 cabins on the lower deck.
- The stern features a teak wood swimming platform from which you access the garage under the sunpad as well as the sea through a swim ladder.
- The garage fits a Williams 450 and many inflatable toys.
Interior – guests’ area
- Noé offers a family-friendly layout with accommodation for eight guests in four lower deck cabins.
- There is a full-beam owner's suite, with a large bathroom with double washbasins, a spacious shower, and toilets. An office space and dressing room complete the suite.
- At the bow, a VIP stateroom welcomes two guests and offers a head and separated toilet.
- Two double cabins complete the arrangement, both ensuite.
- All cabins feature the same style you find on the main deck : oak wood paneling and matching parquet, warm white fabrics, direct and indirect lightings.
- Each cabin has a modern wallpaper in grey shades that gives every space a very special character and an immediate feeling of luxury.
Interior – crew quarters
- Noé has been designed for a private use with a minimum crew.
- Crew quarters are located at the bow, access is from the outside on the main deck.
- 2 pullman berths
- 1 shared wet head
Interior – galley & machinery
- Noé has been configurated on order by her Owner for his private use. The crew quarters that are normally placed beside the galley are converted into a laundry space.
- Seakeeper stabilizer has been implemented as well in the galley, under the staircase from the main deck.
- The galley is indeed very spacious and features professional kitchen equipment by Miele.
- Access to the machinery is from the galley.
- All the machinery has been cautiously followed by her experienced Owner and his one and only Captain & crew member. Both are passionate and have spent many hours maintaining all the machinery to a state of art.
- Overall length : 28.60 meters
- Hull length : 26.60 meters
- Beam overall : 6.5 meters
- Draught : 1.30 meters
- Light displacement : 67 tons
- Fuel capacity : 8500 liters
- Fresh water capacity : 2000 liters
- Black water capacity : 800 liters
- Grey water capacity : 800 liters
- Conformity to Bureau Veritas NR 500 regulations, July 2006 edition
- 2 Diesel Engines MTU 16V2000 M93 with 1066 hours each. (04/2022)
- Cruising speed : 28 knots
- Maximum speed : 34 knots
- 1 Kohler 27 Kw with 2657 hours. (04/2022)
- 1 Kohler 17 Kw with 1392 hours. (04/2022)
- Zero Speed stabilizer : SEAKEEPER
- Autopilot SIMRAD
- VHF : FURUNO
- GPS : FURUNO
- Navnet : FURUNO
- Night vision : FLIR
- Axiom / Raymarine
- Fire detection & alarm system
- Radar : FURUNO
- CCTV x3 : 1 in the engine room, 2 at the back (aft deck & rear platform)
- Watermaker : Aqua Whisper
- Miele oven
- Miele microwave
- Miele ceramic hob
- Miele tower fridge
- Miele tower freezer
- Miele dishwasher
- Miele washing machine
- Inox sink
- Inox faucets
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.