2013 Judel and Vrolijk HH4213m
£375 000 (Nkr 4 622 211) Skatt betalt
|Merke||Judel and Vrolijk|
|Tilbudt av||Berthon International|2013 Judel and Vrolijk HH42
HH42, INO XXX is one of the most successful RORC yachts on the last few years. Now turbocharged into an offshore rocket with twin rudders, deeper keel and bigger rig. 2nd in the Fastnet 2021, and has the horsepower to go one better in 2023.
- Structural Engineers: SDK Structures USA.
- 100% carbon prepreg / cured at high temperature.
- Thermoformed damage tolerant foam cores.
- Engineered weight controlled toughened core adhesive films.
- Bulkheads / Structures: Carbon prepreg.
- Finite Element Analysis of keel floor and principal structures.
- Unique monocoque single piece bottom shell structure.
- Weight controlled toughened core adhesive films.
- 100% Carbon secondary bonding.
- Added ring frame in bow for structural rigidity and for offshore racing.
- Hard top cover over companionway hatch to prevent water ingress.
- Pneumatic seal on forehatch.
Keel & Rudder:
- Longer keel fin than standard ladder fin with foam fairing.
- Increased bulb weight.
- Twin rudders fitted in 2020/2021 for offshore racing. Below deck quadrant and extension to tiller in middle of cockpit.
- Single tiller with Spinlock tiller extension.
- JPS bearing system fitted for twin rudders, with tiller in centre of cockpit, but retaining the option for single.
- Single rudder option available for inshore. 700 mm further forward than standard design.
- Toe in adjustment controlled under deck.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 3YM30.
- Saildrive with 2 bladed Gori racing prop.
- Spinlock removable throttle at helm.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 1,400 as of September 2022.
- Engine last serviced: June 2022.
- 1 x 160Ah Super B Lithium battery.
- Half the weight of a standard gel battery and increased performance.
- Separate engine battery.
- Removable battery charger.
- OEM alternator on main engine.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water tap on deck for drinking water.
- Transvend hot water tap inside yacht for making hot drinks.
- Roving bilge pump with pull and push.
- Manual bilge pump operable on deck and below.
- 30 litre VETUS plastic fuel tank.
- Fresh water pump system to deck, fitted to large 19 litre office style water cooler bottles to refil water bottles on deck.
- With separate feed to Transvend hot water system.
- B&G T7 Multifunction Touchscreen Display (GPS, Sonar, Radar, Chart) below companionway.
- 5 x B&G 20:20 at mast.
- Forestay loadcell with B&G 10:10 at each runner winch.
- 2 x B&G 5000 GFD at helm / mainsail trimmer.
- MOXA 5250A Serial Device server.
- B&G H5000 CPU.
- B&G H5000 3D motion sensor.
- Simrad RF25N rudder feedback sensor.
- B&G Precision 9 compass.
- Carbon B&G wand.
- Microsoft surface computer.
- Waterproof tablet on deck.
- Handheld VHF.
- Fitted head in open plan area on starboard side. Not plumbed in.
- Jetboil system to cook freeze dried. Also Transvend hot water tap behind companionway.
- LED strip lighting in aft end of yacht – both red and white.
- LED tricolour on top of mast.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 x Pipe berths and 1 x solid on each side – sleeps 8.
- Lee cloths or adjustable tackles.
- Double spreader, Hall spars mast with deflectors.
- Carbon Ec6 rigging – inspected 2019 / 2020.
- Gorilla headfoil.
- Carbon boom.
- Carbon fixed bowsprit with dual tacklines.
- Under deck reelers for spinnaker sheets.
- Carbon custom wheel for traveller control.
- Code 0 2:1 tackline, single tackline for A sails.
- Staysail sheave at second spreader.
- Halyard locks on Masthead Code 0, Fractional Code 0, mainsail, and jib.
- String drop spinnaker takedown for inshore racing.
- Harken winch package.
- Mainsheet 50.2 self-tailing.
- Runner 50.3 self-tailing.
- Primary 65.3 3 speed self-tailing primary winches.
- Primary winches linked to Pedestal in aft of cockpit, with overdrive.
Note: All North Sails. 3Di for upwind sails.
- IMB, IM-18, 2018.
- IMC, IM-20, 2020.
- MN-E, OM-19, 2019.
- NEW, OM-21, 2021.
- Delivery Main.
- J1.5-F, J1.5-20, 2020.
- NEW, J1.5-21. Structured luff.
- J2-H, J2-20, 2020.
- J2- I, J2-21.
- NEW, J2-22 - Structured luff.
- J3-D, J3-20, 2020.
- J3+-B, J3+-21, 2021.
- J4-B, J4-21, 2021.
- A1.5 D, A1.5-20, 2020.
- A2-H, A2-21-B, 2021.
- A2-l, A2-21-A, 2021.
- A2+-A, A2+-20, 2020.
- A4-D, A4-21, 2021.
- A6, A6-20, 2020.
- NEW, MH0-21, 2021.
- FR0-A, FR0-19, 2019.
- BRO, BRO-21, 2021.
- SS-B, SS-18, 2018.
- GS-C, GS-19, 2022.
- Removable endoscope.
- High low cradle for shipping.
- 20ft container with electricity, lighting, air con, dehumidifier and fridge, racking.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Large square fenders.
- Mooring lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Canvas rope bags.
- 4 x Pipecot bunks with under bunk storage.
- Safety equipment for Cat 2.
- Liferaft – 10 man – Ocean Safety ultralight carbon case. Serviced 2022.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Lengde ved Vannlinje||11.15m|