MAYA – Lenght overal 14,57m, without bowsprit
mast above CWL21,25m
- Hull, deck,welded from aluminium alloy AlMg4,5Mn or AlMgSi1(frames) according designers specification (van der Stadt)
- Hull painted, wet abrazive blasting
SigmaCover 280 50 μm
SigmaCover 456 75 μm
AWL Grip Troveable Compound 5000 μm
AWL Grip Ultra-build EP Primer 1000 μm
SigmaCover 456 75 μm
Sigmadur 1800 75 μm
- Flexi deck cover, in cocpit teak
- Ballast 5,600kg ratio (to dry weight) 47%.
- Angle of vanishing stability (for operational displ.) 125 degrees
Mast& Boom (Schickler designed), Bowsprit, Spinakerboom:
- Custom carbon made in Compotech
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JHS4-TE, ZF Gearbox
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 1350 h
- Miles sailed 10000 m
- Cruising speed with engine 7,5 kn.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Folding propeller VARIPROP DF 107 RH-4bladed
- Cutter Spursmarine
- Pedestal Enguard (Lewmar) , Steering System - Lewmar Cobra race
- 12V Lewmar V4 1700W windlass with 75m 10mm chain, and 25kg Lewmar Delta anchor
- Engine and generator start batteries 12V. Navigation instruments, VHF and HiFi 12V DC
- 4 battery 12V/440 Amp-hours (posibility 6 battery - 600Amp-hours)
Generator, Compressor for diving botles:
- Generator 230V hours: 57 h., Engine Yanmar 1GM10
- Schifaurer ASTRA V3 with extra cooling Tropick 230liters/min, filling ramp for 3 bottles
- 25m 220V- 16A shore cable.
- Philippi TTR Galvanic Transormator
- Solar Panels 30 Wp/12V DC
Water Heating System:
- 60 litres boiler with 750 W-220V heater and engine cooling water heating systém
- 2 x Oversized electric bilge pumps in main bilge.
- 1 x Hand pump in main bilge.
- Diesel capacity 420 liters
- integrated tank
- Water capacity 700 liters
- integrated tank
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x 65l black water tank with closing seacocks (capacity measurement Gobius)
- integrated tank 200l Graywater
- Raymarine navigation ( CP E80, 8,4“ Multifunktiondisplay, Radar ST60plus, ST60 Tridata, Windmeter and Autopilot control)
- Autopilot Raymarine Mechanical Linear Drive, wireless control
- Raymarine VHF with AIS control, RAY 218E+ Handy VHF
- Seprate outdoor antennas GSM signal a WIFI, router with slot for data SIM
- SSB radio
- Cooker 3 burns, with grill oven
- Galley refrigerator 130l + freezer 100l water cooling
- 2 big gas bottle 2 x 11kg propanbutan
- 1 x Toilet with shower in owners suite
- 1 x Guest toilet with shower for guests,+ wet locker or storage
- 1 x Deck shower
Heating & Aircondition & Ventilation:
- Webasto Heatinng diesel
- Webasto aircondition 230V
- 1 x Engine room fan
- Radio s dvd 2x speakers
- Boat computer with 24“monitor (use navigation Raymarine, computing, moovie ect.)
- All lights in LED.
- Berths reading lights
- Lights in cockpit
- Red night lights above chart area and in galley
- Carbon mast and boom, rod rigging
- Carbon bowsprit
- 4 x Andersen Full Stainless Self-Tailing Winch 46ST TWO SPEED
- 2 x Andersen Full Stainless Self-Tailing Winch 58ST TWO SPEED
- Mainsail standard full batten 64m2 – triradial, 3reefs
- G1 furling 100% 42m2, triradial, endless furler Facnor
- G2 21m2 (staysail removable)
- Storm Jib 7m2
- Spinnaker storm (asymmetrical on bowsprit) 112m2, triradial with snuffer
- Spinnaker top mast (asymmetrical on bowsprit) 135m2, triradial with snuffer
- Masthead „Regatta“Big Genoa 160% 90m2, endless furler Facnor (removable)
- Symmetrical spinnaker 150m2, triradial with snuffer
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor Lewmar Delta. 25 kg & 75m chain 10mm
- Spare anchor Fortress 9,5kg
- 2 x Side shadow protection in cockpit.
- 1 x Steering wheel and navigation equipment covers
- Lazy bag
- 6 x Winches winter cover
- Ocean Liferaft 8 persons
- EPIRB - Ocean Signal Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon EPIRB1.
- Radar reflector sailboat, Tube type.
- Fog Horn, Ø8mm, L.300mm, Red.
- 8 x Inflatable Lifejacket 150N, with harness
- Safety Line
- Flares set - 4 red hand held flares (2 of which may be eVDS) & 2 buoyant orange smoke.
- First aid set.
- 4 x 2kg CE fire extinguisher.
- Fire Port with hose adaptor 32/38mm
The ship is technically in excellent condition. It was built only from the best materials and components for ocean cruising and is ready to travel around the world.
While the classic hull shape, with an excellent ship-to-keel weight ratio, ensures a comfortable voyage with minimal heel, even in very hard seaconditions.
The aluminum construction with bulkheads is very safe, even in the event of an unforeseen accident.
Modern carbon rigging with maximum trim options, combined with many types of sails from the „world's best manufacturer NorthSails“, provide the boat with the performance as racecruisers.
The interior of the yacht is also adapted for fast, safe and comfortable navigation
The yacht will be ready for the season from May 22, including a new antifouling and hull painting repairs