£495 000 (Nkr 5 941 307) Skatt betalt
2014 Southerly 47
A very smart flag blue Southerly 47 from 2014. A fully widgeted example, sporting all the toys for extended cruising - watermaker, genset etc... Recent mast, as the sail plan has changed to in-mast for ease of handling, and new Elvstrom sails to go with it. Superb twin wheel cockpit layout brilliant underway or at anchor. The raised saloon and layout below decks offer bright and airy accommodation that is very high on the creature comfort factor.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull and deck construction.
- Kevlar reinforcement to bow section from mast bulkhead.
- Navy blue hull.
- Ivory white topsides.
- Teak laid decks.
- Copper coating antifoul, partially renewed 2019/20.
- White flow coat finish inside of hull, up to waterline.
- Collision bulkhead to sail locker / forward cabin.
- Drop down transom with dinghy garage.
Keel & Rudder:
- Southerly swing keel system putting the shallowest anchorages within reach.
- 3’3’’ keel up and 10’3’’ with the keel down delivering great sailing performance.
- Electric hydraulic operation of the keel.
- Push button keel control & gauge showing keel position at helm.
- Dyneema keel pennant renewed (2019/20).
- Semi balanced twin rudders give instantly responsive steering and precise directional stability.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH5-TE, 75hp 4 cylinder, fresh water-cooled, diesel engine.
- Engine instrument panel at aft end of cockpit table.
- The primary fuel filter is a Separ SWK2000 with a clear bowl - making it easy to check for particulates or water.
- Reduction/reverse gear.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine last serviced: July 2021.
- Cruising speed – approx. 6 knots @ 2,200 rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx. 8 knots @ 3,500 rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 5 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx. 790Nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max prop (4 feathering blades). Coated with Prop One antifoul.
- Substantial skeg fitted to protect the prop.
- Ambassador Marine rope cutter.
- Sidepower bow thruster 210kgf with proportional control at steering pedestal.
- Lewmar stern thruster 82kgf with proportional control at steering pedestal.
AC Voltage System:
- 240v ring main.
- UK 3 pin sockets in cabins, saloon and galley.
- 12v electrical sockets in cockpit and foredeck locker.
- 240v Shore power socket in cockpit.
- Tinned wiring.
DC Voltage System:
- Outlets in cabins and chart table.
- External sockets at helm and in sail locker.
- 3 x AGM Victron slimline 200Ah house batteries (600Ah).
- 1 x AGMVictron slimline engine battery (200Ah).
- 1 x Instrument buffer battery.
- Bow thrusters battery bank.
- The house, engine and instrument batteries were all renewed in July 2021.
- Studer Xtender unit combining inverter, battery charger and transfer system.
- Mastervolt battery charger IVO 12/50 amp smart 3 step.
- 1 x Paguro 3000 Generator (3kVA).
- Generator last serviced: July 2021.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Hot water tank with calorifier and electric immersion heater.
- D60 Dessalator watermaker.
- 4 x Automatic electric bilge pumps (port, starboard, sail locker and transom).
- Scavenger pump with wandering hose.
- Manual bilge pump in saloon.
- Manual bilge pump at transom.
- Holding tank system for aft head.
- Total fuel capacity of 660 litres / 145 gallons.
- Total fresh water capacity of 488 litres / 107 gallons.
Blackwater Holding Tank:
- Holding tank capacity of 60 litres/13 gallons.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- Raymarine E7 Hybrid Touch multi-function display at chart table, with Gold Navionics card.
- Raymarine i70 speed/depth and i60 wind instruments above companionway.
- Raymarine 130 Satelite GPS antenna.
- Raymarine Autopilot P70 display, SPX30 Smart pilot with Rate Gyro at port helm.
- Furuno Navtex display at chart table.
- ICOM DSC VHF radio.
- AIS MOB alarm unit at chart table.
- Radar reflector fitted on mast.
- Twin binnacle helm compasses.
- Front loading stainless steel refrigerator (both keel and fan cooled).
- Second top loading fridge.
- Top loading freezer.
- GN Espace stove, 3 burner with oven and grill.
- Soba Baby Nova 3Kg washing machine.
- Jabsco electric toilet in master head aft.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Mermaid reverse cycle heat/air – 2 zone (12,000 BTU in salon, 6,000 BTU in master cabin).
- Eberspacher hot air heating system.
- 12v deck head and reading lights throughout.
- LED navigation lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 cabins.
- The interior space has been designed for maximum comfort and practicality with contemporary styling creating a luxurious feel throughout the yacht.
- The joinery is a beautiful teak.
- Floors are a teak and holly laminate for better durability.
- Concertina blinds throughout.
- Lee cloths in master stateroom, guest fwd cabin and third cabin.
- 13 hatches in addition to the opening ports and the deck saloon windows provide an abundance of light and ventilation.
Description of layout from forwards:
Forward Guest Cabin:
- Spacious cabin with a custom centreline berth and good headroom.
- Pocket sprung mattress is split to accommodate a lee cloth with an additional lee cloth on each side.
- 3 x Opening hatches and 2 x portlights provide plenty of natural light and ventilation.
- Individual reading lights port and starboard.
- Individual electric fans port and starboard.
- Outboard on the starboard side is a locker with shelves.
- On the port side is a hanging locker.
- Additional storage is found in outboard lockers, shelves and drawers below the berth.
- There is a separate entrance to en-suite facilities.
- Midships cabin is to port forward of the saloon.
- Twin berths, each fitted with a lee cloth.
- Ventilation is provided with the overhead hatch and a fixed port provides additional natural light.
- Individual reading lights for both bunks.
- Ample storage is found in the hanging locker, shelves and cupboard.
- Located opposite the midships cabin on the starboard side.
- Separate shower with a Perspex door.
- An opening hatch provides ventilation.
- Saloon boasts panoramic views provided by the large deck saloon windows.
- When privacy or shade is desired, there are concertina blinds.
- On the port side is raised saloon seating for six to eight people with a lovely burled walnut table with leaves that extend for dining.
- Starboard side small sofa/pilot berth
- 5 x Opening hatches provide ventilation.
- The saloon table has a telescopic base that allows it to convert to an additional double berth.
- In a raised position - which allows for excellent visibility and conveniently located at the base of the companionway on the starboard side.
- There is a nice sized chart table with good storage inside.
- Additional storage is found in outboard lockers.
- Large U-shaped galley, well planned and positioned close to the companionway.
- Plenty of counter space and a lot of storage.
- Over the galley is an opening hatch and an electric fan.
- Twin stainless steel sinks.
- Corian type worktop.
- Stainless steel grab rail.
En-suite Master Head:
- Door from master cabin leads to this private head with separate shower.
- The shower is separated from the head with a perspex door. In the shower are 2 wet lockers.
- The head has been upgraded to a Jabsco electric head, which is plumbed into the holding tank.
- An opening port and an electric extractor provide ventilation.
Master Aft Cabin:
- Spacious master aft cabin with a centreline berth.
- The pocket-sprung mattress is split to accommodate a lee cloth with additional lee cloths on both sides of the berth.
- There is seating on either side of the berth.
- Good ventilation and light is provided by 6 opening ports, a hatch and the vertical tri-view windows on both sides. Over the berth is an innovative open raised area where 2 of the opening ports are located, providing a feeling of even more openness.
- There is a door to en-suite facilities with a separate shower.
- Storage is found in outboard lockers, a large hanging locker and a large shelved locker.
- Individual reading lights port and starboard.
- Individual electric fans port and starboard.
- The cockpit is secure and enclosed, with deep comfortable seating.
- For entertaining, a central fold down table provides dining facilities while also providing a foot brace.
- Teak cockpit table with grabrail and folding leaves.
- Twin wheels covered with hide.
- Double teak seats to port and starboard pushpit.
- Large cockpit locker with access port and starboard.
- Perspex drop down hatch.
- New Selden twin in mast furling rig to replace the conventional mast.
- Double swept back spreaders.
- Self-tacking jib.
- Stainless steel removable bowsprit used with Gennaker.
- Spare halyards.
- Lewmar 46AEST power halyard winch.
- Lewmar 54AEST power genoa sheet winches.
- Elvstrom EMS Max Main mainsail (White with yarn vectran/Black Technora).
- North self-tacking jib.
- Genoa 120% Radial by Crusader Sails.
- New Gennaker with a Karver KSF5 top down furler
- Large foredeck locker.
- Very spacious stern locker for dinghy or other storage.
- Teak rubbing strake with SS strip.
- Outboard storage bracket fitted on pushpit.
- Hydraulic retracting bathing platform with access to stern stowage.
- Shower with hot & cold water in stern lazarette/bathing platform.
- Deck wash pump & hose.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar V3 vertical anchor windlass with deck switches & control at helm.
- 25kg Delta anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Dodger with hide covered grab bar and side grab bars.
- Bimini / Cockpit tent (with side, front and back panels).
- Covers for wheels and cockpit table.
- Viking SOLAS B – 6 person liferaft
- EPIRB McMurdo Smartfind Plus G5 GPS.
- Lightning master fitted at masthead.
- LPG gas & carbon monoxide detection.
- 2 x Firetool JE-150 extinguishers.
- 3 x 1Kg dry powder extinguishers.
- Fire blanket (galley).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Lengde ved Vannlinje