1 of 21
|Tilbudt av||Berry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.|
This is a very clean and lightly used boat. She is very well equipped and ready for her next owner. She has very low hours and is ready for her second owner. She has the intracoastal height mast and shole keel.
With its alluring sleek silhouette and a deck plan optimized for cruising, the Oceanis 48 is perfectly proportioned. Numerous options to maximize space and efficiency distinguish her from others. She urges you to set off on long cruises and experience enjoyable stopovers.
1. Sail locker, access through deck hatch
2. Easy access to the anchor well - Self-bailing chain well - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
3. Mainsail arch
4. Handrails on the mainsail arch
5. B&G Zeus 12” (optional) multifunction touch screen built into the cockpit table
6. Cockpit wooden table incorporating handrails and able to accommodate an ice box (optionally refrigerated)
7. Silver Coachroof sprayhood
9. Rope locker
10. Helm station, B&G electronics
11. Companionway with very gentle slope of 45°
12. Removable LED light
This Oceanis has the two (2) cabin layout. The forward cabin offers a centerline queen berth. There is a shower to port and enclosed head to port. The salon offers a convertible chart table/seating to port. To starboard is a U-shaped dinette that converts to a berth. The galley is next aft to port. There is a large pantry aft of the galley. To starboard aft is the second cabin with a double berth. Thee is a second head aft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Lengde ved Vannlinje||13.87m|
|Enheter||370.97 l ()|
|Enheter||200.63 l ()|
|Enheter||64.35 l ()|