1 of 42
Marlow Marine Sales, Inc.
Revel in this beautiful Marlow Explorer and breathe in the fresh air, expansive views and relax in elegance. Well known stately sophistication, the world renown Marlow Explorer 58E
named "Lumina" is a beautiful 3 stateroom with 3 adjoining heads, with upgraded performance, seaworthiness and comfort as the top priority. In addition to one of our most popular 3/3 (3 stateroom/3 head) layout this Marlow boasts upgraded high performance options with fuel efficient engines at slow speeds utilizing Caterpillar C-18 1015HP twin diesel propulsion.
•Extended Warranty on Engines through 2024!
•(4) New Garmin 8617 Chart Plotters
• New Upgraded Wolf electric BBQ grill on Flybridge
• Shaft system fully serviced with new bearings and seals, shaft conditioning and fresh bottom job
• New GOST System
• New Temperpedic Mattresses throughout with 2 sets of sheets for each
• All New AGM Batteries 2021
• Teak varnish and teak decks renewed 2021
• New chiller 2021
• Compound and wax completed in 2021 with ceramic coat on transom
• Upgraded High gloss teak tables with custom ebony inlay located in cockpit and flybridge
• Refrigerator/Freezer icemaker combo
• Sink on flybridge deck
• 1000 lb. full rotation and telescoping davit
• Cockpit shower Hot/Cold
• Swim ladder
• Fresh water and Sea water exterior wash down connections
• Maxwell 2500 windlass
• Upgraded 5 N-rails on teak swim platform
• Dingy chocks
• Upgraded Wing boarding doors forward of cockpit
• Upgraded Customized canvas teak railing covers. (Protecting wood from the sun UV rays)
• Newly Customized canvas stern covers, pilot house window covers
• Newly added sun screen for aft deck
Upon entering the salon from the aft deck, you feel the spaciousness of the vessel's 18'6" beam. This beautifully designed yacht has large panoramic windows for viewing throughout the salon and galley. This exemplary yacht has 2 expansive and luxurious settees located on either side of the salon comfortably facing each other with a beautiful exotic teak and ebony inlay cocktail table in between them. The settees are custom designed Ultraleather and beautifully tufted for grand elegance. On the forward end of the salon there is a Samsung flat-screen TV with Apple TV. In the forward passageway as you leave the salon is a storage cabinet with two slide out storage shelves that have inserts to securely hold glasses and bottles for a convenient added wet bar and another pleasurable space.
Moving forward you will find the pilothouse just three steps up from the salon and includes the lower helm station, dinette and galley. The galley is very well equipped with top of the line appliances and plenty of storage for provisions and housewares. The galley is designed utilizing the U-shape with beautiful granite counter tops.
• Two Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer units (4 drawers)
• Dacor cook top smooth with sea rails/potholders
• Sharp Microwave
• Full size GE Advantium oven
• Grohe faucet
• Franke stainless steel sink
• Decorative wooden custom fit cutting board and sink cover.
• Drinking water faucet
• Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
• Upgraded designer granite sole flooring with stainless steel trim.
The beauty of the raised pilothouse design is the lower helm moves up and forward enough making the line of sight excellent from this helm station. Most Marlow owners appreciate having both helm stations available due to changing weather conditions and when traveling in extreme climates. The lower helm is complete with the Pompanette chair for the captain next to a gorgeous teak dinette with Ultra-leather luxury seating for guests. In front of the helm chair, you have all the systems a captain would need. The engine displays, 17" Garmin 8617 multi-function screens, autopilot, VHF radio, and other critical systems all within easy reach.
The master stateroom is amidships full width, making it very light and roomy with teak and holly sole throughout. “Lumina” has an island king berth with drawers underneath and a nightstand on each side of the bed. The walls and cabinetry are all teak with darker exotic teak accents. There are two cedar lined hanging lockers and several lockers with shelving. The LCD TV is easily viewed from the bed. The beautiful handmade teak designed Shoji screens provides excellent privacy while still providing light and privacy when docked at the marinas. The en-suite head is very spacious with vanity marble counters, under-mounted china sink bowl, Grohe faucet and several cabinets with shelves for storage. The shower area has a large teak-framed Lexan door and the shower sides are finished in high gloss gelcoat trimmed in teak. The tank tender is next to the head allowing you to see the state of the holding tank at a glance.
The VIP stateroom forward has a center-line island queen berth with six large drawers underneath. Artistically built on each side above the berth are uniquely designed storage cabinets with teak slats and a double button locking system that adds to the storage and spaciousness of the VIP guest room. There are twin cedar lined hanging lockers. A Samsung flat screen TV is mounted on the aft wall of the stateroom. Two screened overhead hatches provide light and fresh air.
There is a full head with separate stall shower accessible from the stateroom or the companionway to allow use as a day head. The Lexan shower door is a beautiful, curved shape framed in solid teak to make the best use of the space. Both the head and the shower have exhaust fans vented outside the vessel. The sink is an under-mounted china bowl on a marble top finished with teak fiddles. The upgraded sole is granite and stainless-steel trim for an elegance and comfort for guests.
The third stateroom is on the port side of the vessel at the base of the stairs from the Pilothouse. This stateroom provides two comfortable bunks and a cedar-lined hanging locker. There is a Samsung flat screen TV on the aft bulkhead viewable from the berths and a CD radio. Double doors open this area to the companionway where you descend from the pilothouse giving the yacht a very open air feel. This bunk room also has its own head with separate shower stall, providing a true 3 stateroom 3 head yacht.
The flybridge is an excellent place for fair weather cruising and entertaining guests. The twin Pompanette helm chairs are very comfortable. The Garmin 8617 Multifunction 3D package is complete with dual 17" screens, 6kw radar, sounder module and camera system. The Caterpillar electronic display is immediately forward of the large stainless-steel wheel. The flybridge is protected by a full factory fiberglass hardtop. It is accessible by customized teak step stairs from inside the pilothouse and from outside from the cockpit id the FRP stairway. She is well designed with comfortable seating aft of the helm chairs and a large customized handmade teak with ebony inlay table with fiddles perfect for dining outside. There is a sink, refrigerator with ice maker and plenty of storage as well as a New Wolf BBQ electric grill wonderful for entertaining.
• A 1,000-pound full rotation and telescoping hydraulic davit with wireless and wired remote.
• Twin Pompanette Helm Chairs powder coated.
• (2) New 8617 Garmin Chart Plotter, Radar, Sounder
• Simrad AP28 autopilot
• ICOM M604 VHF Radios
• Sub Zero refrigerator with ice maker.
• Large seating area with high gloss teak with ebony inlay custom table.
• Factory Hardtop
• Stainless Steel Sink
• Under seat storage with drain mats
• Yacht Controller Wireless Remote controls engines and thrusters.
• Naiad stabilizer controls.
• New Wolf Grill
The Marlow Explorer is one of the few yachts in the world whose manufacturer has taken the time to optimize the basic hull design. When you see a Marlow Explorer on land you notice very quickly that the yacht is blocked at the bow and at the stern she is sitting on her own proprietary twin Velocijet Strut Keels. The hull is molded in gel coat and topped with Awlgrip primer and finished with the beautiful Flag Blue Awlgrip paint. The bilges are so smooth using a special white gel-coating for a neat and tidy, always clean looking finish like the rest of the exterior and decks on the yacht. On deck you can see that the teak planks do not have bung holes hiding screws because instead they are epoxied in place for a far superior bond. There are no seams from the transom to the bow, including the Portuguese bridge due to the single molding piece of the deck giving the yacht unimaginable strength in heavy seas, squalls and horrendous storms. The windshields and side windows are tinted glass and laminated with a layer of 3M Hurricane shield to a total thickness of 13mm, twice what most builders use in vessels below 100'.
When boarding the aft deck you will see two stylish settees’, one positioned portside and the other starboard seating 6 people easily. You may also choose to board by stepping directly onto the swim platform where there is a single staircase mid-transom which leads up to the aft cockpit. Just underneath the yacht you find the heavy duty teak stainless-steel pull out style swim ladder conveniently located aft deck middle at the waterline and you can use the stainless-steel grab bar on the the teak swim deck for pulling one’s self out of the water. If after a swim you want a “quick rinse” shower or “privacy head” before retiring to inside the boat, you can lift up the stairs on the transom which will conveniently lead you directly down into the spacious lazarette, crew head and shower.
• Electrical bonding system
• Mastervolt 4000-watt inverter
• Battery parallel switches
• Upgraded AGM Batteries – New 2021
• 4 x 200AH batteries for engines, 1 200AH for generator, 4 200AH for House - Inverter
• 110 Volt and 220 Volt house systems
• 24V lighting system with Italian and Cabin Denmark lighting fixtures
• Overhead 24V Halogen lights
• AC/DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers
• Voltage meter for all battery banks
• Glendinning cable masters - 2 forward and 2 aft
The Marlow Explorer yacht is well known to have built the very best engine room on a
vessel of this size where “standing tall” is routine. Everyone is amazed with how you can easily move around in the Marlow Explorer engine room to do your daily systems checks. The area is well lit and there are 4 large blowers to cool the space down after a run and the area is air-conditioned, so maintenance can be done in comfort. At the aft corner of the engine room you will find twin Sea Chests with removable clear cleaning port. Each of the engines, generator, air-conditioning system, saltwater washdown and all the other components of the yacht that require saltwater have their own shut-off valve on the Sea Chest. The 1,015 HP C-18 Caterpillar engines are connected to the underwater exhaust system via elevated temperature silicone hose to further isolate noise and vibration.
• Cat C-18's at 1015HP - Extended Warranties on Engines through 2024
• 2 Onan Generators 17kw
• 12V & 110V Aqua Signal lighting
• Exhaust blowers
• High capacity induction blowers
• Chilled water reverse cycle air conditioning compressors with soft starts
• Fire extinguishing system
• PSR pressure freshwater system
• Engine hour meter and gauges
• 3" lead/foam engine room insulation
• Emergency engine stop
• 3700gph bilge pumps with auto and manual switch
• FRP fuel tank
• Watertight door w/window from Lazarette
• Oil temperature alarm
• 3 Fire extinguishers
• Morse Electronic controls
• Dual Racor fuel separators with vacuum gauges for each engine and generator.
• Aqua-drive shaft coupling and soft engine mounts
• Evolution shaft couplings
• Stainless steel workbench with heavy duty vice
• 950 GPD Sea Recovery Watermaker
The large lazarette area is complete with air conditioning and fully finished with a teak and holly sole. This area provides the vessel with tremendous added storage and space including cabinets and cedar lined hanging lockers and was designed for easy conversion into a full crew quarters with the addition of mattresses if desired. The lazarette can be accessed by either the entrance door underneath the staircase located portside of the aft cockpit or through the deck hatch stairway built into the transom door. In addition, there is an aft lazarette sink, head and shower room separated and convenient for use whenever needed.
The full-size stacked washer and dryer is in the main companion hallway between the staterooms so everyone staying on board has access. There is added storage space for detergent and other supplies a few feet away at the base of the stairs.
• Fuel:1500 Gallons in one large epoxy fiberglass tank with fills port and starboard.
• Fresh Water: 350 gallons in one FRP tank.
• Holding:125 Gallons in a single fiberglass tank with deck pump out and overboard discharge.
• Gray Water:100 Gallons, set up for automatic overboard discharge or holding.
The dinghy is easy to launch with the full hydraulic davit. You will appreciate the soft sides of the RIB tender as you approach the beautiful blue Awlgrip hull on a choppy day.
• 2015 Novurania 360 DL RIB tender.
• 40 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard.
• New Garmin 8617 twin 17” multi-function displays at each helm.
• Garmin 6KW Radar with a 6ft array
• Garmin GSD-24 sounder
• Garmin AIS 600 Transceiver
• Twin Icom M604 VFH radios
• Simrad AP28 Auto pilot each helm
• KVH Trackvision M5 Sat TV system with 18” dome
• KVH Satellite High Definition TV
• XM Satellite Weather
• Wireless cell phone repeater/amplifier
• Search Light
• Cameras (3) located in engine room, aft deck and flybridge looking aft.
• Yacht Controller wireless control
• New GOST Phantom security system with GPS tracking system.
• GEOSAT Wi-Fi extender
The distinguished “Lumina” Marlow 58E Explorer 2015 yacht is the perfect size vessel for the couple who enjoys navigating and exploring the waterways together and also having the ability to easily invite several more guests and family members from time to time to join the adventures. She is well equipped for safe handling and easy maneuvering. Add that to her high performance, luxurious soft goods, extensive complete electronics and security package coupled with the timeless beauty and excellence makes her the perfect Marlow Explorer vessel. Her upgraded larger engine package utilizes the highly coveted C-18 Caterpillar 1015HP giving her the ability to easily out run a storm at 24+ knots or more if needed! And otherwise “for those who define life by the journey” and are enjoying the waterways by trawling between 8 or 10 knots scarcely sipping the fuel and meandering leisurely through the southern keys of Florida or feasting on the breath-taking island views of the southern Caribbean. She is ready for her next adventure and awaits her new owners excitedly. Yachting is more than just owning a boat, it holds the power to change us and our world, journey by journey. Don't miss out on life's greatest moments.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.