1 of 10
Best low-hour VanDutch 40 on the market.
*Preliminary photos posted*
El Patio - in its rare Pozzi Blue - has been lightly cruising Miami for its lifetime. Each of those years it comes home to a lift in Miami Beach where its been completely covered. With under 450 hours, this VD40 is a diamond in the rough and priced to sell based on recent work and limited disclosures.
Great for new boaters looking for something simple and sexy, with space to entertain 10+ guests comfortably.
Standard notable equipment includes:
- Stern thruster serviced and operable (June 2022)
- New engine start and generator start batteries (June 2022)
- Standard engine and generator service (June 2022)
- Generator water pump replaced (June 2022)
- Fire certification (June 2022)
Disclosures (priced accordingly):
- Cracking on center line of windshield
- Paint scuffing near starboard midship cleat
Get in touch to schedule a viewing and/or discuss delivery options to maximize your summer.
VanDutch 40: A New Design in Elegance
This day-boat emancipated by Frank Mulder Design instills pure, fluid lines combining straight-edge design and performance.
An immense, party receptive cockpit, an inviting cabin for eight people, an unreproached finish, innovative materials such as the composite Esthec are all the elements that establish the VanDutch 40 as a prestigious reference of Dutch know-how.