$258 000 (Nkr 2 563 720) Skatt ikke gjeldende
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2016 Sealine S330
This 2016 Sealine S330 is well presented for sale asking USD 258,000.
Her specification includes teakwood external cockpit, extended swimming platform, openable targa top and indoor air-con. The boat is also equipped with bow thruster and chart plotter for easy handling and route planning. Fitted with a Volvo D6 330 Diesel Engine with only 300hours on clock. The boat can travel at a cruising speed at 16 knot and a maximum speed at 24 knot. A great cruiser ideal for beginners who just acquired a boating license or families to spend time at the sea during weekend. Accommodation is for 4 guests in 2 cabins. A great example of this popular yacht available immediately.
For viewings and further information on this 2016 Sealine S330, please contact us at Simpson Marine.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Exterior Features & Equipment
- Teakwood floor at external cockpit
- Wet bar with fridge and sink at external cockpit
- Bluetooth audio system at external cockpit
- Extended swimming platform
Interior Features and Equipment
- 1 cabin layout
- 2 berths (1 double berth at carbin living room, 1 double berth in the guest room)
- 1 galley with 2 electric stoves, 1 fridge, 1 sink
- 1 head with hot and cold water shower
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- 1 marine generator - VTE PAGURO 5000 Marine generator (4 KW) with 426hours
- Electrical windlass, control at helm and at bow area
- Hydraulic control at the deck for engine room access
Electronic Navigation System
- GARMIN GPSmap 1022xsv chart plotter
- Compass at helm
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.