$625 000 (Nkr 6 181 387) Skatt betalt
|Tilbudt av||Berthon International - Berthon USA|2018 Solaris 47
The Solaris 47 has proven to be one of their most popular models. The boat is a combination of providing big boat feel and comfort, coupled with a deck layout that makes it easy to shorthand sail. A pair of winches just forward of each helm position with all control lines and halyards on clutches make sailing the boat to the top of her potential a breeze. The large cockpit with a central table and biminis extends the cruising and entertaining time on deck. SOLARIS 47-012 has enjoyed loving care and light use.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
All construction materials and methods are approved by Italian Shipping Registry (R.I.N.A). The yacht carries a CE and Cat. A Open Sea certificates.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull and Deck are in a sandwich composite construction using E-glass and PVC Airex core. This structure allows the construction of a light hull, which withstands the multi-directional loads much better and is far more rigid than other simple laminated constructions.
- The lamination process and bonding with the sandwich is done through a vacuum process.
- In the high load areas reinforcements with unidirectional and bi-directional Carbon fabrics are used and the Airex core will be replaced with a higher density foam or marine plywood.
- The thickness of the laminate construction is carried out in accordance to the requirements of the design-engineer and checked prior to construction by an official approved Technical Authority.
- Transverse and longitudinal reinforcements are made to the correct dimensions in E-glass and laminated with epoxy resin to the hull.
- The main bulkhead and the forward bulkhead are in composite using an Airex core.
- All the composite and plywood bulkheads are well resin bonded and laminated to the hull and deck.
- All seacocks flush in the hull skin.
- Teak decking in the cockpit, side decks, deckhouse, and on the electric/hydraulic opening aft swim platform with grey seams.
- Teak covered GRP recess for cockpit sprayhood frame.
- All deck hatches are flush in the deck and provided with Oceanair blinds and insect screens.
- All fixed hull windows are in double tempered glass.
- Epoxy treatment on the hull below the waterline.
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel ballast is made of lead /antimony.
- The keel fin is made of a resin bonded steel construction, which is attached to the hull by stainless steel bolts.
- The keel is treated and protected by epoxy products.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D2-60 (60 HP).
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- Morse engine and shift control Stbd side along with a tachometer and hour meter.
Maintenance & Performance:
Propulsion & Steering:
- Sail drive with Max-Prop feathering propeller.
- Electric bow thruster model Compact Retract 24V including a 24V additional battery group.
- Twin GRP steering pedestals with standard stainless steel steering wheels covered in ''Lorica''.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller to fit directly onto the rudder shaft.
- 12V DC system for service and engine, 24V battery bank for thruster.
- 220V AC shore power and 3.8kW Panda 5000i generator.
- 5, 220V outlets. Each cabin and head.
- 12V outlets in saloon and cockpit.
- Remote control for swim platform.
- 12-volt 345 A/h AGM service battery bank.
- 12-volt 75 A/h AGM engine start battery.
- Mass 12/80 Mastervolt battery charger.
- 3.8 kW (@220V 50Hz) Fischer Panda 5000i.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 220V AC, 20 ltr water heater also heated by main engine cooling system.
- Pressurized freshwater system with accumulator pressure tank.
- Hot & cold freshwater cockpit shower.
- 1 x Manual double action bilge pump in cockpit for main bilge.
- 1 x Large capacity electric bilge pump for main bilge.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump for forward sail locker.
- All bilge pumps discharging outboard above the waterline.
- 15/10 stainless steel tank.
- 370 ltr capacity.
- Racor fuel / water separator filter.
- Analog fuel level indicator.
- Stainless steel tanks.
- Access for inspection and cleaning.
- 500 ltr total capacity.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- The toilets wastewaters are collected in a black holding tank (one for each bathroom) which discharge overboard by gravity.
- Showers have dedicated sumps.
- Raymarine navigation pack including: 3 displays model i70s, autopilot display P70, EV1- ACU400, 12 V rotary mechanical drive, VHF Ray 60 including Raymic second unit in cockpit.
- eS75 touchscreen multifunction display, Hybrid-touchscreen (7" screen) with WIFI and integrated GPS antenna, Raymarine (including Navionics+ chart "Mediterranean and Black Sea", NAV+43XG).
- Raymarine Transponder AIS 650 class B, connected to the multifunction display, including the splitter model Raymarine AIS100 and GPS antenna on the stern rail.
- 3-burner Techimpex stainless steel gas stove on gimbals with oven and potholders.
- 1 x Frigoboat 12-volt top loading refrigerator.
- 1 x Figonautica 12-volt front opening ss fridge below galley sinks.
- 1 x Double basin SS sinks.
- Stall shower with plexor door in forward owner’s head.
- Planus electric WC in forward head.
- Jabsco manual WC in aft head.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air conditioning system for saloon with reverse cycle heating.
- Opening deck hatches in saloon and forward cabin and galley.
- Optional extra hatch in saloon.
- 2 x Additional opening side ports on coach roof side for saloon.
- Optional opening port in each aft cabin.
- LED lighting instead of standard incandescent.
- LED reading lamps in cabins.
- LED navigation lights.
- Boom light for cockpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 x Cabins with a double berth in each cabin.
- Extensive locker space throughout the yacht.
- Galley P side aft with white Corian counter tops.
- Saloon table with 2 x telescoping bases and extra cushion to make a large lounging area.
- SS overhead grab rail in saloon
- Linear chart table Stbd side aft in saloon
- 2 x Aft cabins each with a double berth.
- Aft Stbd head with shower.
- Forward cabin with double berth and ensuite head.
- White Corian counter tops in both heads.
- Oak interior woodwork.
- Oak cabin sole with transverse grain.
- 3-spreader through-stepped tapered anodized aluminum mast with aft swept spreaders.
- One piece mast.
- Standard 9/10 sloop rig.
- Harken full-batten mainsail gear for single track.
- Harken switch track at lower end of mast track.
- Sheaves for 1 x mainsail, 2 x genoas, 2 x spinnakers, 1 x toping lift.
- Lazy jacks on mainsail stack pack with integral sun awnings.
- Recessed track for the self-tacking jib.
- Tang for forestay with staysail halyard.
- Harken manual hydraulics for the backstay, manual vang and outhaul.
- Dyneema running rigging with splices and snap-shackles
- Complete gennaker gear including sheets.
- Additional jammer for maneuvers.
- Additional genoa tracks with towlines and lead blocks.
- 2 x Additional Spinlock 8-14 clutches for genoa sheets.
- Harken headsail furler.
- Additional padeyes for cockpit and deck safety lines, barbour & in-haulers.
- Chainplate for staysail tack.
- Standard Harken Radial 50.2 STA with one electric on the starboard side.
- OneSails Forte 215R full-batten mainsail with 3 reef points.
- OneSails Forte 215R battened furling non-overlapping jib.
- North Sails 3Di battened furling self-tacking jib.
- North Sails NY90, 195m2 A2 spinnaker with carbon hooped snuffer.
- OneSails 3 Radial Asymmetric cruising code 0 with top-down furler.
- OneSails Dacron staysail.
- Custom built teak cockpit table with folding leaves and storage compartment.
- SS gas spring telescoping pedestals for lowering to a coffee table or a bed.
- Removable teak foot supports at the helms.
- Double deck sockets for passerelle.
- Dinghy garage in stern.
- Bathing platform transom door with integrated swim ladder.
- Steps on transom.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Foredeck locker for anchor rode with enough room for fender and mooring line stowage.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Additional cockpit buttons for windlass.
- Mooring package includes: 20kg Delta anchor, 9 fenders with covers, 4 mooring lines boathook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 2 x Custom cockpit biminis for guest cockpit.
- Cockpit dodger with flush teak covered GRP cover.
- Sunbrella covered cockpit cushions.
- Steering wheel covers.
- Cockpit table cover.
- P & Stbd bags for control line tails at the winches.
- Sunbrella covered deck sunbathing cushions.
- Fire extinguisher for engine room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Lengde ved Vannlinje||13.41m|