$3 195 000 (Nkr 34 347 452)
Longboat Key, Florida
|Skrogmateriale||GRP|2020 Princess V65
“C2” is owned and operated by an experienced and meticulous multi-yacht owner. No expense has been spared in the maintenance and upkeep of this beautiful 2020 V65 Princess.
Her interior is warm and inviting with a walnut gloss finish throughout and offers 4 staterooms and 3 heads below for the owner and guests.
“C2” has all the upgrades imaginable including: MAN engine extended warranty, a Williams Jet tender conveniently stowed in the tender garage, Seakeeper 9, and watermaker.
Call today to learn more about this incredible opportunity to purchase this 2020 V65 Princess.
Contact:Michael C. Galati (941) 725-2782
Pete Kostuk (239) 777-2384Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers since 1970, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.
- MAN V12 1400 HP w/ ESC until 4/18/2026
- 120/240v 60hz electrical system throughout
- Air conditioning / reverse cycle healing (90,000 BTU)
- Generator - 21.5 KW / 60 Hz Onan in place of standard 13.5 KW / 50 Hz
- Generator and batteries located in Lazarette
- (2) Glendinning Cablemasters 75’ Feet- 50 amp
- (2) Isolation transformer, 50 Amp
- Variable speed bow & stern thrusters
- Seakeeper NG9 Stabilizer
- Oil change system for engines, transmissions, and generator
- ElectroSea CL-990 Clearline Control System
- Yacht Safe Air Purification System, 6 Zones
- Aquamatic 1800 GPD watermaker
- Wood Interior: Walnut with Gloss Finish
- Galley Avonite: Cararra White
- Garbage disposal
- Speed oven in place of standard microwave and dishwasher
- Refrigeration - upgraded fridge/freezer in galley
- Wine cooler
- V-Kool tinting for Salon & Helm
- Central vacuum
- Forward salon - One single level with loose coffee table in place of standard
- Separate washing machine & dryer in place of standard
- Starboard cabin to have double berth conversion with powered sliding mechanism on inboard berth
Audio, Video, and Communications
- TV, 24’ LED with radio/DVD player in starboard stateroom
- Fusion Subwoofer in Maser Cabin connected to Apollo RA770 system
- Dual band WIFI Amplifier and wireless Router Access Point System
- GOST Security and Tracking system Including cockpit area, Salon door entry.
- Control panel for owner operator programming, Siren strobe light, GPS Satellite Tracking, Key Fobs, high water alarm and shore power monitoring.
- Camera system for engine room and interfaced with Garmin MFDs
- Camera system for Aft viewing from cockpit area and interfaced with Garmin MFDs
- TV in VIP stateroom connected to radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth facility
- Underwater lights (4x Lumishore TIX402)
- Garmin Navigation package in place of standard, as follows:
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 8616 multifunction displays (one is xsv)
- Garmin GMR Fantom 54 (4 ft open array solid slate radar)
- Garmin GHP20 marine autopilot
- Garmin GMI20 marine Instrument
- Garmin VHF 315 marine radio
- Garmin AIS Class B Transponder
- ALLURE PACKAGE II (Non-Sprayed option)
- Electrically operated sun awning to aft end of cockpit
- Side boarding doors to cockpit area
- Second station controls in cockpit (engine, controls, emergency stops, thruster controls)
- High gloss exterior tables
- Cockpit wetbar with Cararra White worktop
- Reticulated foam for all standard exterior seating/sunbed cushions
- Stern Docking Lights
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Teak decking - 8mm thick in place of standard
- 2021 Williams 345 Sport Jet Tender w/ 25 hours stored in garage
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
|Enheter||870.64 l ()|
|Enheter||4099.6 l ()|