€295 000 (Nkr 3 056 520) Skatt ikke betalt
Mondeville, Calvados ( 14 )
2021 Iguana X100
Whether you are looking to use the full potential of your waterfront property or for boating without constraints, the Iguana X100 is a must have! Legs deployed, the ground clearance is over 4ft, which provides a safe and stress free experience on almost all terrains and surfaces. With this exciting landing gear technology, be sure not to overlook the fact that the Iguana X100 is a sports boat first! Her carbon & GRP fibre planing hull has a deep V of nearly a metre offer impressive performance of nearly 50 knots – Available for immediate delivery.
- 2 x Mercury V8 300hp Pro XS.
- Joystick control.
- Hydraulic amphibious mobility system.
- Orca Hypalon 366 tubes.
- Dual sun lounger seating in front of console.
- Custom T-top.
- Electric head.
- LED’s in the landing gear.
- Electrically operated windlass.
- Power steering.
- Custom steering wheel.
- Shock mitigating seats.
- Electronic pack.
- Comfort pack.
- Forward facing underwater camera.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – “offshore” (8 people)
“Fitted with the very latest technology yet built with sheer simplicity mechanisms, the results of years of engineering”
Hull, Deck & landing Gear Construction:
- Carbon, glass fibre and epoxy hull form.
- Planning hull profile with spray rails.
- White Gelcoat to the hull.
- Marine grade aluminium fittings.
- Rubber and Kevlar tracks.
- Carbon nylon wheels and stainless steel bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Mercury V8 300hp Pro XS (petrol outboards).
- Max RPM 6200.
- 4.6 Litre conventional outboard with eight Cylinders.
- 15’’ Enertia Stainless-steel prop.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours circa. 55 hours (January 2022).
- Cruising speed approx 30 knots.
- Maximum speed approx 48 knots.
- Cruising range 320 NM.
Hydraulic Land Drive:
- Speed 5.5 Km.
- Torque 2200 NM.
- Ground pressure 530 mBar.
- Maximum incline 22o or 40%.
Other Mechanical and electrical Equipment:
- Custom made stainless steel hydraulic rams.
- Stainless steel locking pin.
- Hydraulic hoses.
- Shock mitigating helm chairs.
- 12V 80 ah battery (Service).
- 12V 80 ah battery (Engine start battery).
- 110-220V - 50/60Hz charger.
- 110 – 220V shore power cable.
- Pressurised domestic water system.
- Cold water shower.
- 2 x automatic bilge pumps.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Total fuel capacity of 500 litres in two tank.
- Total water capacity of 54 litres in one tank.
- Garmin GPSMAP chart plotter.
- Iguana management system.
- Navigation lights.
- Fusion sound system.
- Four speakers.
- Head lights in legs.
- Deck lights.
- 2 x 140L storage bins.
- Fixed stainless cleats.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric windlass with anchor.
- Remote control.
- Chain and line.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- T-top canvas.
- Removable cushions for cockpit.
- 1 x handheld ABC powder fire extinguisher (Date not verified).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.