1 of 4
An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
These exclusive Boesch Century Edition boats celebrate decades of sumptuous boat building with their gold-painted engines, gauges created by IWC Schaffhausen and gold waterlines. Inside these 20 limited boats produced for the anniversary edition you can find the Boesch Century Edition emblem and a numbered plaque unique to each boat.
The Boesch 860 Monaco De Luxe features a spacious cockpit and a wraparound L bench with an air cushioned, height adjustable driver’s seat. Encompassing tasteful design features that bring out the beauty of the natural wood finishes, his top-calibre runabout leaves nothing to be desired.
With its two powerful high-performance V8 engines, the Boesch 860 Monaco De Luxe has enough power to tow a water skier and cruise with your entire family or friends on board at the same time. Despite its impressive length, the two engines of the Boesch 860 Monaco De Luxe enable the driver to manoeuvre the boat with spirit and finesse.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
• CE-certified, design category C (B on request)
• Length (hull): 8.62 m
• Length overall (transom swim platform down): 9.00 m
• Beam (hull): 2.78 m
• Beam overall: (including rubber rubrails): 2.83 m
• Draft: 0.70 m
• Weight: 3300 kg to 3600 kg (depending upon options)
• Weight with tank half full: 3400 kg
• Boat load capacity: 10 persons
• Fuel tank: 2 x 160 L
2 x Ilmor MV 8 engine 5.7L 2 x 239kW (2 x 320Hp) with ZF63A-Drive 1.5:1 Gear Reduction Ratio. Digital throttle system. Cruising speed approx 48 km/h. Max speed approx. 68 km/h
2 x Ilmor MV 8 engine 6.0L 2 x 280kW (2 x 380Hp) with ZF63A-Drive 1.5:1 Gear Reduction Ratio. Certified for EU Directive 2013/53. Cruising speed approx 48 km/h. Max speed approx. 75 km/h
• 1 GPS Simrad navigation system with integrated echo sounder and speedometer
• 2 Rev counters
• 2 Oil pressure indicators
• 2 Cooling water temperature gauges
• 2 Voltmeters 12 V
• 2 Fuel gauges
• 1 Rudder angle indicator
• 1 Compass
• 2 Headlights in the bow
• Bimini with electric operation
• Navigation lights
• 2 Electric bilge pumps
• Automatic fire-extinguishing system in motor compartment
• 2 fire extinguishers of 2 kg
• 1 Shield anchor 8 kg
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• Electric horn
• 4 Jumbo fender long
• Fog horn
• Emergency light
• Petrol dipstick
• Boesch flag with flagstaff
• 1 Emergency Flag
• 1 Flagpole at the stern
• Floating ring with heaving line
• 2 hooks in the stern
• Owner’s manuals
• Electric windlass
• Integrated Cabrio rain cover
• All weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Aft cockpit awning (walk through)
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Panoramic rear-view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 4 loudspeakers
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Transport cradle