1 of 13
Still wrapped and ready for spring. Customer special ordered the boat and decided to upgrade to a 240CC after purchase. Boat has been prepped only.
- Whisper Grey Hull
- Yamaha F200XB w/ CL Mech Control with CL5 Gauge
- Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Trim Tabs & Indicators
- Helm Leaning Post
- White/Grey Cushions w/Bow Cushions & Forward Facing Bow Backrest
- Fiberglass Hardtop
- Pump Out Head w/Port Window
- Boarding Ladder
- Insulated cooler in Console
- JL Stereo, 743XS, White Speakers
- Battery Charger
- Aluminum Trailer w/ spare tire included
What makes the 220 CC so great? Maybe it’s the sharp forward entry, large bow flare and variable deadrise hull that makes it ride better than a lot of bigger boats. Or it could be the high sides and deep interior freeboard that make it feel so secure and safe even in outsized seas. Then there’s the fact that it has an insulated fishbox that drains overboard and undergunwale rod storage, features that other boats its size can’t claim. And what about the hidden rear seat with flip up backrest and battery storage underneath? Put it all together and the 220 CC is the most feature rich and big water ready 22 footer out there.