1 of 14
Length: 14,90 m
Beam: 4,80 m
Engines: 2x Yanmar 8LV - 370 HP
Cabins: 3 + salon
Crew: 12 persons
NEW BOAT Greenline 48 Coupe on STD Specification 2022
with engines 2x Yanmar 8LV - 370 HP
Price: on request
Price includes STD equipment (approximate value 35.000€), according to the model boat specification 2022.
• 8x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, 2.4 kW, Solar battery charge management system
• 840 Ah service battery. Automatic inverter 12V / 5000W / 230V (permanent 230V on board system)
• 3 cabin, 3 bathroom en-suit with 3 showers. Microwave with grill function 230V in galley
• Furniture in Golden Teak, Dark laminated salon floor, induction coocktop
• Bow Thruster, water heater, electric anchor windlass, full size fridge and freezer compartment
• Cushions on cockpit bench + protective cover. LED navigation lights.
All prices are VAT excluded.
Includes standard equipment.
Transport is not included in the price.
Ex works factory Greenline.
Launching at Boot Düsseldorf in January 2019 we will be presenting a Coupe version of our popular Flybridge yacht, Greenline 48.
Market research and numerous inquiries for a larger Coupe style yacht resulted in the development of the Greenline 48 Coupe, offering a unique level of living quality onboard thanks to Greenline’s One Level Living concept and indipendence.
Independence in terms of not having to search for marinas to plug in and rather stay at anchor as long as you like. The 48 Coupe is equipped with staggering 2,4 kW of solar panels on the roof in standard, which is equal to a small generator running all the time. Having continuous and almost unlimited amount of power onboard to run all the onboard appliances in silence, without using any fossil fuels, is not only much friendlier to the environment, but also significantly increases the quality of living onboard. And it is absolutely unique to Greenline Yachts.