2022 Intrepid Nomad FE10m
$459 000 (Nkr 4 539 610)
Prisreduksjon: Nkr 404 509 (25 Jan)
|Tilbudt av||Yanes Yachting, C. A|2022 Intrepid Nomad FE
THIS IS THE ONLY NEW LATE MODEL INTREPID 345 NOMAD FE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET
What makes this boat unique:
- This is the only Intrepid 345 NOMAD FE Model 2022 for sale in the US
- The boat is new and it is in great condition.
- Reliable power plant with double Mercury 400hp engines
- 10’6” beam. Shares the same beam as Intrepid’s 375 center console
- Single-step transverse hull ventilates the running surface for lift and acceleration, to plane fast
- Custom white color with dark blue boot stripe accent
- Low engines Hours
- Engine flush system
- Bow Thruster
- Optional FRP cabinet with cutting board, pull-out Frigid Rigid cooler, drawers, and tackle station
- See through bait wells
- Bow and aft sun shade awning with stainless poles
- Rear folding bench seat
- Removable table for bow area
- Double Garmin screens with radar
- Fusion Audio with JL speakers and subs
- Electric windlass
- Large Forward Bow Storage Area
- Underwater Lights
- Solid Surface Counter Top
- Fold Out Gunwale Step for Easy Access
- Port and Starboard Fender Storage
- Fold Under Swim Ladder
- Swing in Dive Door with Fold Out Ladder
- Custom Seating Forward with Storage
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Rub Rail
- Anchor Roller Thru Bow
- Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Solid Stainless-Steel Hardware
- Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales
- Non-Woven Quad and Uni-Directional Fibers Both Infused and Hand Laid
- PVC Foam Core Construction (wood free)
- FRP Infused Hull, Liner, and Deck
- Intrepid Hi-Flex White/White Gel Coat
- Full canvas cover
- INTREPID 345 FE
- Customization is a point of pride for Intrepid Powerboats, which is why the company says no two models are built alike. The same is true of the new 345 FE Nomad, a center console that fills the gap between the Intrepid 327 and 375. It’s designed to give owners the option of setting it up for day cruising, fishing or both.
- One of the most important features to select is at the helm. Which in this case the FE Model (Front Entry) which allows front entry into the helm console, where there’s a head, shower, sink and 6 feet, 2 inches of headroom. The hardtop allows for a curved, wraparound, windshield for protection from wind and spray. The custom helm seating has captain’s chairs with racing bolsters. Abaft the helm seating is space for a sink, a cutting board, a tackle station, stowage drawers and cooler.
- Space-saving stowage compartments are to port and starboard in the self-bailing cockpit; they can be used as live wells, too. Insulated wells located under the sole keep yellowtail snappers chilled and can serve as a place to put swim and snorkel gear. Other features include a dive platform, an integrated engine transom with molded steps forward of the outboards, and a hullside door that makes it easy for passengers to get into the water or onto a dock. The door rotates inward to save deck space.
- Forward of the helm, the bow’s V-shape seating has electrically actuated backrests. Built into the hullsides are fishing rod stowage, and port and starboard fender compartments. Abaft the anchor rode locker, with its windlass and integral anchor chute, is a dry, locking compartment where you can stow luggage during weekend jaunts to the Bahamas, Florida Keys or Nantucket.
- On another boat, you’d have to stuff this gear into the head console, but the 345 Nomad FE makes stowage more civilized. In fact, the whole boat is set up to be roomy and comfortable, thanks to the 10’6” beam. It’s wide for a boat in this size range; in fact, the 345 shares the same beam as Intrepid’s 375 center console.
- Custom power on this 345 FE will give plenty of speed with its triple Mercury 400 HP Engines, providing top speeds of up to 62 knots. The single-step hull ventilates the running surface for lift and acceleration, to plane fast.
- With fishing, diving and cruising features, the 345 Nomad FE is built for multiple missions. It can do many things well. That’s the type of thing this builder does to keep its customers satisfied and to keep an edge over the competition.
- The 345 Nomad FE surrounds you with luxurious features that complement each other and seamlessly work together from bow to stern to create a comfortable, safe and joyful seafaring experience. Its hard-top helm showcases a large, cutting-edge console and windshield with for greater protection from the elements.
- With an extraordinarily comfortable rear-folding bench seat, integrated forward seating with electric backrests comfort extends across every inch of this vessel. The triple Mercury 400 motors and the signature step bottom hull will ensure an incredibly smooth, safe ride at any speed.
- The 345 Nomad FE design incorporates Intrepid’s revolutionary wood-free PVC foam core, which is then enhanced by a proprietary vacuum-bagging and resin infusion molding process. Intrepid’s commitment to innovative manufacturing techniques includes the use of hand-laid uni- and multi-directional laminates that can withstand the stress of rough seas and knitted fiberglass cloths that provide a significant increase in tensile strength.
- To ensure maximum performance and satisfaction, this compact powerboat is also thoroughly tested and individually inspected down to the most minute detail, then sanded, buffed and polished by hand before it leaves the Florida factory.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Inntak for strøm fra land||✓|
|Braketter for utenbordsmotor||✓|
Hastighet og Distanse
|Skarphet ved tverrpost||20deg|
|Enheter||1 x 128.7 l ()|
|Enheter||1 x 1343.82 l (Aluminium)|
|Enheter||1 x 37.85 l ()|