1 of 24
The Seawind 1260 is a true blue water sailing catamaran, designed and built to survive the toughest conditions at sea. A sailing boat first and foremost, there is no compromise on safety at any stage in the design and build of these wonderful catamarans.
A COMFORTABLE INDOOR/ OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE
Continuing the line of legendary 12-metre Seawinds, this is the perfect balance of cruising practicality and powerful performance.
Twin helm positions are a must for any true sailor, the Seawind 1260 offers the perfect balance between excellent 360 degree visibility and total protection from the weather in any conditions, whilst always offering the skipper full control and comfortable navigation around the cockpit.
– Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
– Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
All fitted with turnbuckles and T-ball end fittings.
– Genoa halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Topping lift: 10 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
– Spinnaker Halyard: 12mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end.