1 of 14
|Tilbudt av||Aeroyacht Ltd.|
McConaghy Boats believe that Chase Zero is leading a cleaner emission free future of power boating in the marine industry. The boat can carry up to 12 people at over 30 knots – flying above the waves. Different custom layouts are available. Chase ZERO could be easily adapted into a fast, luxury day boat for Mediterranean excursions.
McConaghy Boats in conjunction with Emirates Team New Zealand (ETNZ) are presenting two options for the Hydrogen Chase Zero to meet the protocol for the 37th America’s Cup. First option is a 10m which has been built by ETNZ as a prototype. This 10m prototype has proven to meet the protocol when it comes to range and speed. The offering of the 10m base boat version is an option for all Teams.
Based on this chase vessel , McConaghy Boats was asked to do a styling exercise by lowering the cabin profile while retaining headroom. MC Boats have been able to maintain all current structural and layout design with the LOA increased to 13m. This new 13m has been styled with the vision to become a VIP boat.
This VIP boat interior can be fully customized to meet your needs, it has a small head, air conditioning, fridge and sink. With the help of m2atelier, a Milan based interior design team, we can design the interior that VIPs would be accustomed too.
SPECIFICATIONS – Chase ZERO 13M
• To date Chase ZERO’s top speed is 50.3 knots. This
was achieved on Day 9, 29 April.
• The boat takes off and fully foils at 19 knots
• Whilst travelling at 25 knots boat speed, Chase 0 is
able to perform banked turns with a radius of 48 m.
• Experience with Chase 0 has shown that an operating
speed of 30 35 knots is highly efficient for hydrogen
use as well as comfortable for the crew.
Global Bus Ventures (GBV) will provide specialist technical
support for any hydrogen power train issues.
• McConaghy Boats will provide specialist technical support,
required maintenance advice and necessary spare parts
for HSV’s that they have
Naval Architect: ETNZ
• Toyota Hydrogen Fuel Cells 80kW x 2 (1 per Hull)
• Electric Motors: 2 x 220kW (1 per Hull mounted above Foil
• Tanks: 4 x 8.4kg Hydrogen gas @ 350bar (2 tanks per Hull)
• Batteries: 2 x 42kW (1 per Hull)
• Seawater pickup located at front of each Foil Strut Torpedo
• Main cooling circuit pickup pumps x 2 (1 per Hull) :
Gianneschi 230/400 0.55KW
• Driveshaft housed inside of each Foil Strut
• Driveshaft Bevel Gearbox located in Foil Strut Torpedo
• Mercury Bravo 1 Propellers mounted at aft end of Foil Strut
• Port and Starboard T-foils with Torpedo at intersection
with Foil Wings.
• Foil Wings
Central Foil Wing Spar connecting Port and Starboard
Central Foil Wing Flaps: x 2 hinged off Central Foil
Outboard Foil Wing Spars: x 1 Outboard of Port Foil
Strut and 1 Outboard of Starboard Strut.
Outboard Foil Wing Flaps: x 1 Port and 1 x Starboard,
hinged off Outboard Foil Wing Spars.
• Single Rudder and Elevator with adjustable rudder rake
autopilot flight control system
• Fly by wire joystick steering
• 8 x Recaro seats
• Air conditioning
• Rubber sole
• Painted headliner
• One colour exterior
• Joystick control
• Hydrogen electronic display
• Lap seatbelt
• Options of customized items will be quoted on design
quoted on design
Simrad navigation package
• 2 x Simrad NSO EVO 3 16” MFD
• 1 x Simrad RS40 B VHF with AIS RX/TX
• 1 x AIS/VHF Antenna and AIS GPS
• 1 x GPS and heading Sensor GS25
• 1 x Simrad OP50 control Simrad Card Reader