1 of 13
A new extended range cruiser for people who want to go farther and stay longer when they get there. Big range, big accommodations, and a big list of features and standard equipment such as a stand-up engine room, optional day head, covered walk-around side decks, and a raised forward bulwark for a dry ride. Plus, as you would expect from an Offshore, "the softest ride on the water".
Included with this 64 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin Cummins QSM11 715hp engines.
• 40hp bow & stern thrusters
• ABT 9-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Manuevering System (3 stations)
• 1,700lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 75,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Cockpit video camera system
• LED TVs in Salon (40" LED with Auton electric lift) and all staterooms