1 of 3
|Modell||102' Corsaro Super|
|Tilbudt av||Okeanis Yachts|
Launched in La Spezia, the new flybridge yacht has redesigned exteriors and interiors and an enlarged beach club in the stern, for an outstanding cruising experience.
The many new features include the design of the superstructure and the hull, which have both been completely renewed based on a contemporary sport concept that sees direct contact with the water as the supreme pleasure of going to sea. The new Riva 102’ Corsaro Super is 30 metres in length overall and has a beam of almost 7 metres. Her distinctive silhouette reaches out like an arrowhead, giving the yacht a sleek and assertive profile. Aft, new glass fashion plates improve the vessel's aerodynamics.
With three decks and five cabins for 10 guests, the promise of the new Corsaro Super is to dominate the sea, not only from almost 100 square metres of liveable open-air spaces, but also from the interiors, thanks to her 140 square metres of magnificent glazing and glass surfaces that reduce the barriers to visual contact with the natural world around the yacht.
Riva 102’ Corsaro Super
• Engines: 2 X MTU 16V 2000 M96L 2638 HP
• Generators: 2 x 35kw (instead of 28 kw)
• Gyroscopic stabilisers
• Hydraulic stern thruster
• Super tropical A/C
• Water maker 180 lt/hr with remote control
• Hamann treatment system for black water
• Ambient lights for ceilings and low furniture on both main and lower deck
• Port side fore guest cabin: manual sliding bed
• Electronic safe in VIP, guest and captain’s cabins
• Electric sliding salon door
• Electric curtains
• Electric black out blinds in the cabins
• Electric doors in dining area
• Custom marble in bathrooms
• 3 x 19” Simrad displays on bridge for plotter & radar and 1 x 19” Simrad tou display for monitoring and CCTV
• 3rd control station on cockpit complete with multimedia and bow/stern thruster control system
• Underwater lights at transom (x2) and aft stern (x2)
• Internet 5G
• Bulkwards side openings
• Aft cleats (x2) for tender mooring
• Tender Williams Turbo Jet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.