1 of 13
|Tilbudt av||Tingdene Boat Sales Ltd - Tingdene Sports Boats|
MAKE EVERY MOMENT A MEMORY.
Marvel at the elegance and immerse yourself in the luxurious experience of 53 feet, passionately hand-crafted to match both ours and yours vision. The Sealine F530 is a leader on all fronts, from design and functionality, to safety and speed. Intricately designed glass surfaces bathe the flybridge from all directions, with extensive shading options covering all situations and desires, allowing for a spontaneous change of events at a whim. Comfort is a standard, and integrating the outside with the inside becomes reality thanks to the large bi-fold door and a tilting window between the rear dinette and the saloon. The F530 comes equipped for long cruises, boasting a 1560 liter fuel storage capacity, a pair of Volvo Penta IPS 600's going up to 26 knots. Options include 2x IPS 700's or 2x IPS 800's with up to 1200 HP at speeds of up to 30 knots or 34 knots respectively, leaving awestruck looks and instantly creating lasting impressions.
Length Overall (Lmax) 16.13 m 52' 11"
Length of Hull (LH) 14.64 m 48' 0''
Beam (BH) 4.56 m 14' 11"
Draught (Tmax) 1.20 m 3' 11"
Air height 6.05 m 19' 10"
Fuel capacity 1560 l 343 UK gal
Water capacity 766 l 168 UK gal
Displacement 20.37 t 20.05 UK t
CE Category B
Max. persons 12
2 x Volvo Penta IPS700 - Pod drive 30 knots*
2 x Volvo Penta IPS800 - Pod drive 34 knots*
• GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
• Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: BLACK
• Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo
• 2 hull windows (master cabin port side, VIP cabin port side)
• 5 hull windows with openable porthole (master cabin starboard side, VIP cabin starboard side, guest cabin and toilettes)
DECK & COCKPIT
• GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel
• Fender strip, rubber, colour: WHITE, with stainless steel inlay
• SEALINE steering wheel with tilting system, joystick and throttles
• Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash
• Panoramic tinted full glass windows with door to starboard side and two fixed skylights in saloon
• Bifold door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit
• Bathing platform and steps to cockpit with teak, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
• Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails
• Seating bench with fixed backrest at stern and on port side with storage and foldable teak bar, electric bimini
• U-shaped bench at bow with storage box
• Manual engine hatch
• Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual, Batteries-Engines: 2 x 90 Ah / 12 V, Battery charger 30 A (only for engine batteries)
• 2 Volvo Penta IPS700 (550 hp) - Pod drive including josticks control (fly and main bridge) with propeller N3
• Volvo engine instrumentation 7'' display at lower and upper helmstation
• Volvo Interceptor System, manuell
• Fuel tank, capacity: 1560 litres
• Fuel Filter
• Steering wheel, fixed
• Steering wheel on flybridge, fixed
• 12 V and 230 V electric system with 230 V shore power connection. Sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (3), VIP cabin (2), galley (3), guest cabin (1), toilettes (1), engine room (1) and 12V on dashboard (1)
• Batteries-Service: 3 x 260 Ah / 12 V, inverter/charger 12 V / 3000 W - 150 A
• Country Version: EU / AUS
• Electric toilets
• Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilettes, cockpit and engine room
• Front screen demister
• Holding tank (340 l)
• Water tank (766 l) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40 l)
• Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1)
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
• Standard GRP dashboard at main helm (flybridge) and main bridge with engine room fire extinguisher system
• Navigation lights
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
• A1: VIP cabin with double berth, wardrobe and sideboards with stowage, mirror and 2 bedside tables, 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 Skylights, one openable, direct access to separated day head
• B1: Guest cabin with twin berths, wardrobe and stowage on port side and bed table. Fully equipped day and guest head, separate shower stall with handheld shower and bracket. Comfort seat with wood cover.
• C1: Master cabin with double berth and drawers underneath, wardrobes and sideboards with stowage on both sides, mirrors and 2 bedside tables. Fully equipped master cabin head, separate shower stall with raining and hand shower, comfort seat with wood cover
• D1: Engine room with possibility to upgrade to D2 (storage room) or D3 (crew cabin)
• E1: Saloon with two sofas, convertible into U-shaped sofa. Pilot and copilot seats at secondary helm station which can be transformed into a chaiselongue. Galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, ceramic electric stove - 2 burners, microwave with grill and sink with draining basin.
• F1: Flybridge with 2 pilots seat, 2 copilot seats, "U" shaped sofa with storage underneath and foldable cockpit table with cover, sunbed with cupholder. Wetbar with sink, hot and cold water and storage underneath. Roll bar in GRP for instrumentation, anchor and steaming light and flag hooks. Handrail on entrance and stairs to cockpit. Acrylic windshield. Stainless steel railing around the flybridge.
• Saloon table with fixed leg
• Hanging lockers in galley
• Worktop in galley - MARINE MINERAL STONE, colour: PEBBLE GREY (according to colour card)
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
• Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour card)
• Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, colour: GULL WING (according to colour card)
• Upholstery helmsman seats: LONG ISLAND LEATHER, colour: PALISANDER (according to colour card). Cabin bedheads in Spradling Horizon, colour: IVOIRE and bedframes in Diamante, colour METEOR.
• Standard mattrasses in all cabins
• Carpet in cabins (according to colour card)
• Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood: MADISON WOOD (according to colour card)
• Saloon and galley flooring in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card)
• Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied), SEALINE Owner's Manual in SEALINE document bag
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialled depending on location of the boat.
|Enheter||1 x 766 l ()|
|Enheter||1 x 1560 l ()|
|Enheter||1 x 340 l ()|